Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Round 4: Lady Ysabel Millesant vs Herc Keido

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Herc caught the arrows with just an inch to spare from hitting his head, whistling low as he looked at the arrows themselves. "Damn, you fire those hard.....any closer and that might have hit me!" Herc dropped the arrows, then shifted his left foot to his left, his right hand swung across his body as if he was slapping the air.....and to her left a pillar of stone would have erupted from the cave wall parallel to the ground to spear into Ysabel. The end was blunt so it wouldn't actually penetrate flesh but it certainly wouldn't feel pleasant if it made contact.
    A Shadow is merely Darkness in the presence of Light

Thanks Kid Buu for this awesome sig!

The Emperor Protects

Comment

Ysabel's eyes glowed for a brief instant as Herc gestured around. Her eyes widened and she looked to her left before the stone pillar emerged. She would do a front flip and avoid the spike, if only narrowly for it grazed her ankle and she fell to the ground. "If I didn' t react in time, I would have...No, rather, if I didn't react ahead of time." She said as she rose up to her feet, if only wincing due to the slight pain from her ankle. She held her sword with both hands and pointed at Herc, awaiting his next move.

Comment

Herc grinned at Ysabel, nodding in respect. "Well done! I was certain you'd not be able to get out of the way in time. Now, let's see what you can REALLY do....."

As Herc walked forward, he began to shift. And as he did, the mountain of a man became a truly goliath entity. The man that stood seven feet tall now grew to over twelve feet tall, his body engorging with even more muscle, fur sprouting from his skin like quick-growing hair. The blonde of his hair became the hackles of the Lycan he truly was, looking like a golden mane even as the rest of his fur shone in the firelight just as golden. His hands opened and closed, his fists clenched tight enough his knuckles popped individually. Herc looked to Ysabel with his true form now, his hands once again brought up in a defensive stance. He kept approaching Ysabel until he got to just shy of her sword's reach. "This is what I truly look like. I will be much stronger now. I bet you can handle yourself though, so let's see you cut loose too!"

The Emperor Protects

Comment

Ysabel was shocked to see Herc undergoing changes. Before, The lady of steel felt like Herc was a beast in a man's body, however, it seemed like he was a beast all along.

"Much stronger, eh? Don't go easy on me, I don't like people playing with me. Brace yourself, here I come!" She shouted as she ran towards Herc, her sword would be cackling with electricity, as sparks surrounded it. She then swung her sword forwards and a large lightning bolt headed for him. Even Ysabel herself was surprised by the output, it seemed like the sword already being magical by nature could act as an amplifier for her powers.

Comment

Herc let the blade sink into his flesh, wincing as the lightning arced across his body. Due to their height difference now, the blade had stabbed him in the abdomen. Herc reached out and held Ysabel in placeby holding her hand to her sword and clenching to keep her from pulling away again. "Trust me, I am not taking you lightly. I am increasing my effort to coincide with what you prove capable of handling. The harder you go, the harder I go in return."

Herc raised his other hand, clenching it into a fast before savagely driving it forward into a straight punch aimed for Ysabel's face and chest. It was both mainly because of how large his hand was now compared to her own.

The Emperor Protects

Comment

Ysabel's eyes glowed once more, she would see what would happen in a few seconds from when she sunk her blade into Herc's body. What she saw was certain death coming for her in the shape of a fist, Herc went for a punch towards her. Already, the man possessed outrageous strength before he transformed, so much that the lady decided she had to elude and avoid each and every of his attack.

This, however, had more force behind it than what he was dishing out before, if it hit her, the best she could hope was having her body coming out as a mangled and broken mess. She let go of her blade, and dropped down to the ground, narrowly getting out of the giant fist's way, before she rolled to the other side and got up against a wall, breathing rather heavily and somewhat frantically. She looked at Herc with bewildered eyes before she regained her cool.

"That's good to hear," She said, referring to him not holding back. She had met many enemies who underestimated her, but Herc Keido was playing fair and square. "It's a good way to see where I stand at. I hope you don't mind if I take this up a step further." She said as she opened both her hands and fireballs levitated above her palms, she would then lob the two of them towards Herc, they were the size of basketballs.

Comment

Herc grabbed the sword, ripping it from his abdomen with a roar of pain, using the newly given weapon to cut through the fireballs. Despite his size and the weapon's obviously preferred hand size, Herc used the weapon with expert proficiency. He looked over the blade before looking back to Ysabel. "Aariv was always one to make a good weapon. And it suits you well." Herc tossed the weapon back to Ysabel such that she could catch it again, and waited until she was ready again before he stomped the ground, bringing up three large boulders into the air. Each one he thrust his palm into, causing each boulder to shard off into diamond shaped stones, thrown at her in giant salvos meant to pepper the entire area with impacts to leave her no place to dodge. She would either need to parry the assault or charge through the damage.

The Emperor Protects

Comment

Ysabel grabbed her sword and wondered why Herc would give it back to her but was somewhat relieved he did that. However that relief soon turned into dread as she looked in front of her and saw the many rock bullets heading towards her, the whole view was obscured with them. She took a deep breath, there was no way she would get out of this one unharmed so might as well take advantage from it.

With that, she ran towards Herc, charging at him like a lunatic, deflecting the stones that were at the level of her head with her sword, but many others would hit her, thankfully, the damage was minimized because of her armor.

The lady of steel continued her march onwards trying to reach Herc, and if she did, the sword would be caught on flames as she dropped down and aimed for his knees, a sideways swing that would span boht of them, to try and make him fall.

Comment

Herc saw as she charged in, smirking as he quickly rose his hands from his waist to his neck, clenching both in time with each other. As he did so, his lower body was sheathed in hard stone, which glittered in the light of the fire that hadn't gone out, subtly showing why after Ysabel's blade bit into the stone but didn't cut through it: the rock was impregnated with diamond dust, and had made it just that much tougher to cut through. Herc's hands were now coated in rock as well, which of course only made his uppercut that much more damaging if it hit. At any rate it was likely to put some distance between them. At that, Herc would nod to Ysabel, taking a more relaxed stance.

"Well I think I have seen what Aariv saw now. You are a ballsy fighter. And just like him, I love unmitigated gall in a fighter. Makes them more fun in a sparring match and such fighters tend to win when you least expect them to."

The Emperor Protects

Comment

Ysabel was massively surprised as her blade couldn't cut through one of Herc's knees, let alone the both of them. This left her defenseless before she snapped back to reality by Herc's powerful uppercut that sent her upwards, crashing into the ceiling of the cave before falling down on the cold snow. Thankfully, however, she was quite tough and suffered some nasty blows in her life but this attack had been the determining factor, Herc was simply far too strong. But this fact didn't make the lady bitter, not at all. Mustering her strength, she would get up, sigh and look at Herc.

"Tend to win...I'm afraid this isn't one of those cases," Ysabel said before she gave off a faint smile, "But you know, even if I damn nearly died a few times here, this fight was fun as hell, it feels like I'm not battling because I have to, but because I want to. And for that, Herc Keido, I will never forget you." She told him as she put her sword on her back. "Perhaps after this whole madness ends, we can see each other again and if we do, I'd really love to learn a trick or two from you. Now then, if you'll excuse me...I have to get to sleep now." With that, Ysabel closed her eyes and fell to the ground, going into quite a slumber. Normally, she would not do this unless forced to, but Herc had proved himself to be a honorable warrior that earned her trust and most importantly, her respect.

Comment

Working...
                      X