Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Clash: Hunter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Equilibrium doesn't have a recognised name for this artificial realm. Since I am the agent they sent, I suppose it stands to me to come up with something for the current time, until we can undo it at any rate. Gestalt shall do, both as a name as a description of the place."

Faeris' eyes glowed slightly as The Staff of Faeris' blade began to shift through the rainbow. It was the simplest examples of Faeris' powers manifesting. All the while, Faeris sought out their last member, turning to where Linqi came from, frowning. "Hmm....it seems Uorag is towards where you came from, Linqi. Perhaps he is exploring that area you described before. It would be wise to have him join us before we get too deep into any investigations. Besides, he may require some help."
    A Shadow is merely Darkness in the presence of Light

Thanks Kid Buu for this awesome sig!

The Emperor Protects

Comment

"Uuugh." Gurindai groaned as he got out of the train, dizzy. He'd look around and see what a mess of a place he was in. "Yep, yep, a fitting place for someone who has a headache. Make their head hurt more." Gurindai muttered to himself as he turned to the side and saw some people he recognized. Star Guardian and Faeris. "Oh, hey guys!" Gurindai said, waving his arm, "It's been a while."

Comment

"Must we? Is Uorag that important? He was feeding on the world itself and you wish to ally ourselves with him?" Lingqi said with an annoyance very visible in her voice. She turned back to Star Guardian as she greeted Gaute, alright. But she also mentioned a Gurindai. Gurindai? Who was that? She looked around Gaute but couldn't find anyone else. That was... strange.

Comment

"Gurindai! It's good to see you again. How have things been?" She said, greeting him warmly. They hadn't met since that showdown in the forest.

"Uh..." right, last time she saw him he was an utter monster. "Things... happened. He's good now, purified." She said, eyes flicking to Faeris, Uorag joined his organization or whatever it was called last she recalled.
          Last edited by Tinny; 10-02-2020, 01:50 AM.

Signature and Avatar by NinjaSushi

Comment

Sigoi slunk behind Star Guardian the moment her sharp eyes caught sight of Gurindai. Hopefully if the arm was constricted enough, the mask would throw him off from recgonizing this was the exact same body that had been bisected on board the space ship.

"He cut me in half" Sigoi protested to Star Guardian with the air of a kindergartner complaining to the teacher that someone had stolen their juice box. Sigoi did not aspire to any moral nonsense, but Sigoi knew there were those who kept peace and those who broke it. Star Guardian, who had come around so fast to seeing Sigoi's logic, was the former. Gurindai though, Sigoi had a feeling it was the other way around with him. Sigoi sweated internally at the thought of this great body being damaged by the madman with a sword. They'd fall right back into the cycle, they just knew it, if that happened.

Comment

"Things have been...ordinary to say the least," Gurindai replied to Star Guardian. "Just doing odd jobs here and there. How about you? Looks like you're been doing fine! I was worried about you ever since we met on that forest. Funny how things turn out, we're now in a similar mess." Gurindai chatted with her before he noticed Sigoi hiding behind her. Sigoi's plan worked and Gurindai didn't recognize her. If there's one thing Gurindai could tell, however, was that the girl seemed afraid of him, too afraid.

"Have we met before?" He asked Sigoi. "I'm Gurindai Kokorosuke!..." He said, feeling awkward, before he leaned in to Star Guardian. "Is, she, uh...scared of me or something?" Gurindai whispered, asking Star Guardian.

Comment

Star Guardian was the only one who seemed happy to see Gaute and Gurindai, though it wasn't expected Lingqi would be very happy to see the norwegian soldier. Gurindai stepped out of the train, Gaute was not looking that way so he didn't see the effect the train had had on the swordsman. Star Guardian waved at them. "Gurindai, Gaute! I guess we're all wrapped up into this as well... You okay?", she asked concerned. Gaute looked back at Gurindai who was now passing him, as Gaute was struggling to walk he had stopped. Gaute raised his hand and formed an okay hand signal and then decided to sit down on the ground to regain some sense of himself.

"Oh hey, guys! It's been a while", Gurindai said and waved at them. He walked over to them while Gaute was recuperating. "Gurindai! It's good to see you again. How have things been?", Star Guardian spoke to Gurindai. "Uh, things... happened. He's good now, purified.", she continued and looked at the person next to her, who Gaute now recognized as he was regaining his senses; It was 'Eve' from the space station. "Han? Så det er ikke den ekte formen...", Gaute thought as he studied the human body who seemed in patches. "He cut me in half!", 'Eve' yelled frantically. "Things have been... ordinary to say the least." Gurindai said while looking at Star Guardian. "Just doing obb jobs here and there. How about you? Looks like you've been doing fine! I was worried about you ever since we met on that forest. Funny how things turn out, we're now in a similar mess.", he continued to say. Then Gurindai looked at 'Eve', apparently not recognizing the face. Why did Gaute recognize the face, but not Gurindai?
                "Have we met before?", Gurindai asked 'Eve'. "I'm Gurindai Kokorosuke...", he said seemingly hesitantly. He leaned in close to Star Guardian. Gaute could not hear his whispered words.

Gaute, finally feeling like himself again, stood up and brushed his hands through his hair. He looked at 'Eve' and remembered Star Guardian's words. "You better behave this time.", he said looking straight into the creature's eyes. He then turned to Faeris and Lingqi. "Good to see both of you.", he said and put on a smile before turning to look at the unnatural environment. "What's this called...?.

Han? Så det er ikke den ekte formen... = He? So it's not the real form...

Comment

She heard Sigoi, and her eyes stayed focused on Gurindai. It was good to see him, truly. But judging from Sigoi's reaction, Gurindai had continued to chase Sigoi where she had chased Uorag... And Sigoi hadn't quite changed their ways either, not in a way she found satisfying. She doubted Gurindai would either...

"Eh... Life." She said, not wanting to elaborate that most of the month she had spent trying to save and keep enough money to pay the bills "The disturbance I felt from Uorag, or thought I felt with him grew worse though, so I chased it to the source and... I'm here." Those matches had ended up taking away from the time she could have spent working, or they left her exhausted the next day when she had to return to work. This would probably be the same, but regardless, something was going on here, and she needed to stop it if it was bad... Hell murals from other realities was already scary enough, and Sigoi was plucked from their own reality practically.

She chose not to comment on his statement towards Eve/Sigoi. Avoiding confrontation, she instead answered his question, "Gestalt. I think we can compare notes on the way to Uorag." She said before beginning to float, slowly enough to let everyone else keep up, "I'll say the... air feels different depending on where you are. I've been flying all over, sometimes it feels wet like a jungle, other times it's dry, and sometimes it feels...... Dead. This whole world feels like someone knitted a bunch of patches together and those patches became places."

Comment

Gestalt...? Gaute's thoughts went immediately to Oslo, where soldiers, not unlike himself, went to get treatment for PTSD; It was called Gestaltsenteret. "Why that name? Did anyone here choose it?", Gaute asked and looked around at everybody before settling his eyes on Faeris. "Du kan lese tankene mine. Var det du som valgte navnet?", Gaute thought while focusing on him.
                    Since Star Guardian had mentioned the difference in air, so close in proximity, Gaute had also felt it while walking. Another unusual thing about this place was that it had two suns, yet it didn't feel hot at all. The two suns also changed in light as they were orbiting the planet as if someone was constantly dimming and lighting them again. Not only did it look all in disarray, it also felt that way. One sun was bigger than the other, almost as if they were mother and child.

Lingqi was not paying any attention to Gaute at all, she was probably ignoring him. And who could blame her after what had happened before, in the forest and in the floating city? There was obvious tension between them.

Senteret = (the) Center
                    Du kan lese tankene mine. Var det du som valgte navnet? = You can read my thoughts. Did you choose the name?

Comment

"I chose it. It is a temporary name, as this place is only temporary if we can successfully undo what created it. By the way, I am glad to see the transit wasn't as bad as it could have been on you, Gaute. Although I imagine it was bad enough." Faeris nodded in a smile as he began to essentially lead the party. It wasn't because he had just purposely assumed a leadership position, he just happened to know exactly where to go. If that makes him a leader, so be it. He then looked to Gurindai. "I take it Captain Mayuri is still curious on my nature and that of the Warp? He often tried to research matters well beyond my permitted allotments."
                      A Shadow is merely Darkness in the presence of Light

Thanks Kid Buu for this awesome sig!

The Emperor Protects

Comment

"That guy is curious about everything, I swear," Gurindai told Faeris. "He won't care about consequences as long as he gets his hands on something new...Either way, this is a strange place," Gurindai said, looking around. "I'm kinda out of the loop, what are we supposed to do here? Is there someone behind this that we have to defeat?"

Comment

Red Hare began to follow the group at a slow pace. Lingqi keeping one hand on the handle, bobbing up and down with each step the horse took. She took in the conversations that were being had. They were headed back towards the deserts that she had come from. Towards where Uorag was currently in need of assistance. She had kept the information regarding what she had saw in regards to Uorag quiet, and earlier it seemed Faeris had caught on to that. Revealing that he knew he was in need from where she had come in from. There was likely little use in withholding what she saw, it was little that she had seen but it likely was still useful.

"The wolf, he was surrounded by these phallic headed monstrosities, one in specific stood across from him. Wearing some kind of light fitting metal armour, very dark in colour. He held a beige creature that looked not entirely unlike an overgrown spider, but with a tail. Do with that information what you will." She said to Faeris.

Comment

Sigoi kept herself as close to Star Guardian as possible as the conversation went on, avoiding eye contact and making every move possible to avoid even a hint of being recognized. However, when Lingqi spoke up about the creatures Uorag was facing, some prideful part of Sigoi won out on wanting to speak. The parasite spoke up quietly.

"But isn't the big bad wolf a, well, a big bad? Why are we helping him?"

Comment

"I chose it. It is a temporary name, as this place is only temporary if we can successfully undo what created it. By the way, I am glad to see the transit wasn't as bad as it could have been on you, Gaute. Although I imagine it was bad enough.", Faeris said addressing Gaute. "Ja, slik Mayuri beskrev det skulle man tro verre ting kunne skjedd.", Gaute thought to himself figuring Faeris would read his mind. Faeris then turned to Gurindai. "I take it Captain Mayuri is still curious on my nature and that of the Warp? He often tried to research matters well beyond my permitted allotments.", he said talking about the seemingly mad scientist. "That guy is curious about everything, I swear. He won't care about consequences as long as he gets his hands on something new...Either way, this is a strange place." Gurindai responded as the group started moving towards a desert in the distance. Gaute who was standing closest to the cluster Faeris called 'Gestalt' was moving at the back of the group. "I'm kinda out of the loop, what are we supposed to do here? Is there someone behind this that we have to defeat?", Gurindai asked the real questions.

Lingqi was leading her horse close to Faeris, while Star Guardian was floating as usual a few feet of the ground but this time 'Eve' was clinging to her and Gurindai was a few paces in front of Gaute. "The wolf, he was surrounded by these phallic headed monstrosities, one in specific stood across from him. Wearing some kind of light fitting metal armour, very dark in colour. He held a beige creature that looked not entirely unlike an overgrown spider, but with a tail. Do with that information what you will.", Lingqi said breaking the short silence that had settled over the group after Gurindai's questions. "But isn't the big bad wolf a, well, a big bad? Why are we helping him?", 'Eve' asked. "Så hun har sett ulven også.", Gaute thought to himself as he paced himself at the rear of the group. They weren't moving fastly, but still a steady pace was being maintained by all of them as they were following in Faeris' steps. He seemed like he knew where he was going.
                              The two suns were flickering inconsistently, as they had been since Gaute and Gurindai arrived here. There was a constant change in temperature at random which was extremely off-putting to Gaute, which was in theory not very different from Earth; It was just much quicker to change. Another interesting observation Gaute made was that the sky was green, the type of green you sometimes see bodies of water be on Earth, sort of algae-like.

Ja, slik Mayuri beskrev det skulle man tro verre ting kunne skjedd. = Yes, the way Mayuri described it one would think it would be worse.
                              Så hun har sett ulven også. = So she has also seen the wolf.
                              Last edited by Emmeth; 14-02-2020, 05:39 PM. Reason: changed a word

Comment

"Well... He used to be bad. And then he became good! There was like... You remember the old man? I dealt with him twice over, and now he's in control. A good person, right Faeris?" She said, a couple of seconds would pass, possibly while Faeris was responding to her before she realized that she just asked if this person Gurindai didn't recognize remembered Uorag. H-hold up, maybe it's fine, after all she ran into Uorag multiple times, what's to say Gurindai wasn't simply not there for her?

Whatever the case, she'd rather avoid conflict.

Comment

Working...
                                X