Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Clash: Hunter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Sire, we have a visitor." - said a voice. It was one of Darth Xeno's recently born underlings. It actually spoke.

"I know, I detected her the moment we arrived. She's no threat, so do not distract me." - said the sith, as he slowly put the facehugger on Uorag's jaws, before suddenly, his hands healed up.

"Foul creature, I will make sure you're vanquished to the darkest pit of the multiverse!" - said Uorag, finally at full strength, punching Darth Xeno several meters away and crushing the facehugger as it fell into the ground, healing from the acid that ate through his foot relatively quickly. What had Uorag done to convince his malevolent counterparts? Well, Darth Xeno would come to see that his opponent's arms had changed color to white and black, but that's not what caught his attention.

"So, the multiverse does exist... You have my thanks for the clarification. I will now make sure to restrain you, that was foolish of me to not have done so while you were weak." - said the sith, using the Force to manipulate the gravity on Uorag's body, doubling it.

Uorag, struggling to get back up, but still doing it, replied "Nice trick, but a herald of Mistress Moon can pull that off as well!", crushing Darth Xeno under several tens of times the normal gravity on the area, creating a sink hole on that desert. Uorag got ready to battle the army of Xeno's followers.

"Ready, my counterparts?" - Uorag said to himself, or rather, the others.

"Counterparts, eh? Another doubt of mine has been clarified. I could sense multiple presences inside you." - asked Darth Xeno as he jumped out of the hole, mostly unscathed, surprising Uorag. - "Impressive, is it not? As I said, we are the perfect race. Put us in any environment, even the vacuum of space... We can live and multiply there just fine."

"Parasites, eh? I'm no stranger to killing cockroaches, no matter how many nukes they may be able to survive. Let us test your theory. Just wait in line, you and your army. One by one, I will throw you all into the Sun." was all Uorag had to say to that, though the white on his fur's right arm was beginning to spread around the body, as White Uorag was beginning to take over. Darth Xeno wasn't intimidated, but he realized he would have to get serious to end this, so he telepathically ordered his army to enter the safety of the Star Destroyer, and as quickly as possible, they did as commanded.

"You call us parasites, but you and your others within are no different. Parasites to this world and many others. I've no doubt you have caused more harm than us, the Force helps me understand that much. You three will serve us well." - In an instant, Darth Xeno, enhanced by the Forced, turned into a bullet, and using his lightsaber, cut down Uorag's right and white arm, and sliced what remained of it into ribbons. The rest of Uorag was overtaken by the black arm, marking the return of Dark Uorag, the original Uorag. Roaring, not out of pain, but anger, Uorag lashed out at Darth Xeno, who countered the every move of this mindless beast by enhancing his strength with the Force. The creature's freakish regeneration was unlike anything he'd ever seen, the instant something was cut, it would grow back that in same instant. Defeating this creature could take an eternity.

The pieces of the white arm that had been sliced put themselves back together, and from it another body grew. It was the White Uorag. "Sorry for killing you. No hard feelings, right?" - he said, as he rushed towards the sith to help his black counterpart, shooting a pink beam from his mouth. Suddenly, there was an explosion that could be seen from miles, one that had even managed to damage the Star Destroyer a bit. Darth Xeno had had enough.

Protected by a barrier, all the sand around him for hundreds of meters had turned into glass from the heat of the explosion. He had wasted an immense amount of energy to get rid of this pest of an opponent, whose puny remains were still there, laying on the glass.

We have never felt anything like that. - Uorag's bodies were used to being destroyed in the most imaginative of ways, but this was a surge of dark energy, a force blast unlike any Sith Lord had ever used, thanks to the power Darth Xeno had inherited, and improved, from Darth Vader, one of the most powerful sith in history. More than ever, they had been incapacitated. Darth Xeno, weak but very much alive, approached the bloodied small mass of black fur. "Enough of this." Using the Force, he brought a facehugger all the way from the Star Destroyer and put it on Uorag's remains as a head started to grow out of it. The facehugger attached itself to the still regenerating mass' head, strangling what appeared to be the neck, and did its job, impregnating the mass.

Before the chestburster became fully developed, another mouth grew out of the mass and spat out three pieces into the distance at great speeds, but that was of no consequence. As that happened, a new xenomorph was born and in a matter of seconds, grew into its adult stage. It was a lycanthrope xenomorph.

Darth Xeno was very happy with this result. "Ah, here it is... The future..."

Comment

"Hmph." Mayuri scoffed at Gaute's comment. He would thin whisper to Gurindai, and Gurindai looked funny at him for a second, before shrugging. "A request not atypical of you, Captain Mayuri."

"So that's a yes," Mayuri said, smiling, before he looked at the code. "Hmm, interesting, truly interesting," He said, reading it...It took to a place truly otherworldly and dangerous. "Everything's ready, go to the Seireitei transportation service and punch in these coordinates," He said, writing down a series of code. "Although, I'll give you a piece of advice...expect to not make it out in one piece." He told Gurindai and Gaute with a truly chilling tone. Gurindai would gulp, before he regained some of his confidence. "It can't be that bad. Better than sit doing nothing and wait for something worse." He then turned to Gaute. "Everything's ready, now. We just need to go to the transportation services of Seireitei, which is only a few minutes walk from there, and punch in these coordinates. Then we'll meet with Faeris...that's if he doesn't try to do anything funny with us."

Comment

As Mayuri registered his remark, Gaute felt satisfied he seemed to have gotten to the captain. "A request not atypical of you, Captain Mayuri.", Gurindai said. "So that's a yes.", Mayuri said taking Gurindai's answer as confirmation of the new deal they had made. Gurindai, after all, knew this captain Mayuri much better than Gaute, so no matter what Gaute thought he'd have no place questioning it. Mayuri looked at the computer screen which had coordinates for the destination. "Hmm, interesting, truly interesting...", he mused. "Everything's ready, go to the Seireitei transportation service and punch in these coordinates.", he continued as he wrote down some numbers, the coordinates, at a piece of paper. "Although, I'll give you a piece of advice...expect to not make it out in one piece.", he seemed almost amused at the thought of this. "Forhåpentligvis går dette helt fint. Jeg kan ikke forvente noe hjelp fra 'Soul Society' når det gjelder tapte lemmer.", Gaute thought to himself as Gurindai seemed momentarily worried before finding his composure once again, an ability he had shown before in front of Gaute. "It can't be that bad. Better than sit doing nothing and wait for something worse.", he responded to the captain before turning to Gaute. "Everything's ready now. We just need to go to the transportation services of Seireitei, which is only a few minutes walk from here, and punch in these coordinates. Then we'll meet with Faeris... that's if he doesn't try to do anything funny with us.", he explained the situation which Gaute was already fully aware of. "Jeg er ikke et barn...", Gaute thought.

"There's nothing more for me here, unless I lose any limbs while we travel; I expect to be compensated in that case.", Gaute said in front of Gurindai and Mayuri. He looked at an emotionless Nemu who had not contributed to the latest conversation at all, she seemed almost afraid of her boss which Gaute could understand. "Lead the way, Gurindai Kokorosuke.", Gaute said.

Forhåpentligvis går dette helt fint. Jeg kan ikke forvente noe help fra 'Soul Society' når det gjelder tapte lemmer. = Hopefully this goes just fine. I can't expect any help from 'Soul Society' when it comes to lost limbs.
        Jeg er ikke et barn... = I'm not a child...

Comment

Vast deserts turned into fertile grassland which then turned into a bustling metropolis. Buildings towering into the sky, obscured by the clouds themselves. Not just one, but numerous. Lingqi gawked in awe, just how many people were they honoring? Monuments like this were usually made for great leaders. This place must've had so many, and it all made sense too. Everything from the means of transportation, to the devices the citizenry held in their hands. The strange glow coming from their eyes. Some having metal arms. These were a people far advanced than she had anticipated...

"Faeris?" Lingqi managed to say as she came up on a small building by comparison between the grasslands and the city. Red Hare stopping, billowing smoke out of its nostrils. Moving its hooves in place.

Comment

Faeris walked from just behind the building, smiling as he nodded to Linqi. "As expected, the woman who carries Lu Bu's spirit comes first upon Red Hare." The psyker moved slowly to approach the horse, reaching a hand out slowly to give the noble steed plenty of time to acclimate to his proximity. Despite that he came from a world without horses, Faeris did have some experience with the beasts. Usually, they took to him well enough, but then Red Hare was a special horse. It would not surprise Faeris to learn he was not welcome to touch the horse and would stop if any discomfort was shown.
            A Shadow is merely Darkness in the presence of Light

Thanks Kid Buu for this awesome sig!

The Emperor Protects

Comment

Red Hare did not react adversely to Faeris, taking time to smell Faeris' hand. Then staring him in the eyes with its red fire orbs. Gleaming from him what his stature was, his position of power, his reputation. For the first time in a long time, there was someone worth being around, and not just peasantry. Red Hare allowed Faeris to stay close. Lingqi noticing it all and keeping it in mind. Faeris was like her, her first impressions were correct. An officer of some sort most likely given his combat capability. It was good to be around someone like him.

"My f- I received your message of being in need of assistance and came as fast as I could. Along the way, I ran into something... almost indescribable. A large amalgamation of machinery and metal as far as the eye could see scattered. Bodies either burnt to a crisp or their bellies distended like a bearing mother. But some of those effected were visibly men, I sense that this is in part of what you were worried about?"

Comment

"Possibly so. I have only just arrived myself. I was alerted to this....mess you see before us by my own leadership and was dispatched to investigate the matter. Believe it or not, this is not a natural realm of existence. Something is shoving these disparate worlds together into this amalgamated fusion." Faeris noted the the concerns that Linqi brought to light, furrowing his brow as he waved a hand before them both and a hardlight panel snapped into existence. on the panel were various parasitic lifeforms as well as several different buildings. He did not yet realise what she meant by the machinery. After all, it was unwise to enter the mind of an unwilling participant unless you cared not for their sanity afterwards.

"This infestation you saw.....I am unsure if they are the root cause of this, however. Most possible outcomes based on your description would not care to do this, nor have much in the way of capability. No, I believe they are merely an ancillary concern compared to the danger at hand."

The Emperor Protects

Comment

"I see..." Lingqi's attention then changed to the others, namely the overly bright and pink Star Guardian. Not much had changed it seemed. While it seemed Faeris had changed into a different set of armour, Star Guardian maintained to stay in the same fabrics she had been wearing earlier. Did she have different sets of this same cloth? Or had no time passed at all? She was completely unaware of how time flowed in this world. Or potentially the worlds she had been in prior. What was a week exactly? To her it seemed like the timeframe that had passed, but Star was here in the same clothes and Faeris had changed his. Things were strange...

"Hello err... Star Guardian yes?" Lingqi asked.

Comment

She nodded. "Star Guardian. Yes." Before giving that smile that could have come from a toothpaste ad. "The feeling I had from Uorag, the disturbance, it's only gotten worse. Sigoi here was busy taking a bath when they were brought..." A shrug followed. "Here. Whatever this place is. The geography hurts to look at," She said, despite every planet she had ever been to, she had never had seen something like this, so clearly artificial, not just artificial but patchwork. Like a child had drawn an awful map and it came to life.

Hearing about the aliens and their grisly treatment... And while that made sense... Her eyes drifted to him. "When we first met, you tore open a realm... A realm to some awful universe that... I don't have words" She said, trying to find words to concisely describe what Faeris would know as the Warp. "But..." She looked at these sky scrapers... Before biting the bullet. Hell if she's wrong. "Did you cause this somehow?" She said, sternly looking at him. "Tore open reality again and it grew into this?"

Signature and Avatar by NinjaSushi

Comment

"I can understand your logic in asking. But no, I did not do this. Hard as it may seem to believe, all of this is well beyond my power. The Gate of Infinity you saw me use would not create this kind of patchworking if it was indeed the Warp's cause. It would instead just be an infinite amount of that hellscape you remember....and nothing else. And while I draw my power from the Warp, that is still seperate from Chaos, which resides within it. You will understand the difference if you come across one from my reality who is less.....connected to the good of all as I am."

Faeris looked into the megacity, eyes tracking numerous motions even from the distance they had upon it. "This feels artificial, in numerous ways. The most obvious being it should not be here at all. Nor should all the apparently chosen worlds be connected like this. They are all part of a similar Node System among the Nexuses, but not in this most dramatic manner. If I were to guess, an artifact of tremendous power is at hand here. But someone had to turn it on, so to speak. To what end.....well, we will need to discover that."

The Emperor Protects

Comment

Sigoi was poised like a cat, gripping onto Star Guardian's arms with a white knuckled grip. It was a sign of the fear of losing this body that even the demonic arm clamped down without any sign of wanting to eat Star Guardian for the moment. It was so astonishingly dangerous, so unnatural, to be hurled through the air like that. Sigoi's head almost spun, fear making them very small indeed. When Star Guardian finally landed, Sigoi was still curled up against the hero and refusing to let go.

It took a few moments for Sigoi to feel safe enough to gingerly tip-toe off.

"Please don't do that again" Sigoi whispered, relief obvious in her features as she confirmed the solid ground. They were talking about the big bad wolf in the background, but Sigoi didn't pay it much mind. "I have nothing to do with this" the parasite preemptively corrected. The mention of a dimensional portal inspired a certain shiver in Sigoi. The demonic arm tore up grass, flexing and writhing like a black, agitated serpent. "Artifacts get lost sometimes. Sometimes, they take on a life of their own" Sigoi muttered, glancing at the arm every now and then. "Whatever this is, it could be the artifact itself is evil. Not like me, but not everyone has the same kind of self-control" Sigoi said without any self awareness.

Comment

"Alright then," Gurindai told Gaute. "Let's go." They would quit the 12th division barracks, last thing chilling they would see was Mayuri waving at them goodbye with the grin of a mad scientist; a sight that made Gurindai flinch. Eventually, they'd reach the transportation services, and see what looked like to be trains straight out from the 20th centuries. Gurindai would book one and go to a strange monitor setting beside the train, he would input the coordinates there. The train started, as it emited smoke from its chimney.

"Okay, Gaute," Gurindai told him, "Faeris is waiting for us. The train will take us to where the coordinates lead. So, let's get inside, stand your ground, because it's going to get rough." Gurindai warned Gaute as he entered the train and waited for Gaute to do the same, before the train departed from the station and disappeared into thin air, taking Gaute and Gurindai to where Faeris wanted them to go.

Comment

Gaute and Gurindai entered the train, which was very minimalistic in style unlike anything Gaute had ever seen, but then again trains on Earth were used for transportation on land. It didn't take long before the engine started to them travelling at incredible speed through the fabric of time. Mayuri was not kidding when he said it would be uncomfortable, Gaute could barely stand up straight and many times he felt like puking. "Har ikke vært syk en eneste dag på 20 år, så skal ikke starte nå!", Gaute thought to himself as he tried is hardest to seem unaffected. Meanwhile Gurindai seemed unaffected by the travel himself.
                            Not very long after the train came to a stop, which also made Gaute feel much better aside from feeling dizzy. He looked out of the window to see loads of buildings that seemed ready to collapse at any moment. It looked, but didn't feel, like Earth. Gaute was struggling to stand up straight after the trip, but managed to step outside to feel the air which felt very thin. He could breath properly, but he knew immediately this was not Earth. Upon closer inspection this place was in complete disarray, like several things had clashed together and fused. Fascinated, yet horrified, Gaute studied the buildings before noticing a group of people standing together nearby. Faeris was standing there talking with faces Gaute had seen before; Star Guardian and Lingqi. And then there was someone he hadn't seen before, but somehow the presence seemed... familiar. "Greetings!", Gaute said as he struggled to walk towards them, having the feeling of falling at any moment.

Har ikke vært syk en eneste dag på 20 år, så skal ikke starte nå! = Haven't been sick a single day for 20 years, so I'm not gonna start now!

Comment

While Star Guardian and Faeris spoke with one another, Lingqi's eyes shifted towards the woman gripping onto Star Guardian's shoulder like a frightened cat. Given her appearance, she figured that she must've been some kind of consort with a strange fashion sense where they wore masks. Of course, the longer she looked, the more she noticed the strange inhuman arm that stretched down to the knee and looked like bundles of black wool thickly woven. What in the world was... this was the help they were getting right?

And then she heard that heavily accented westerner off to her side. For her own good, she paid him no mind, not even so much as turning her head to him. The longer she didn't have to note his existence, the better. Why was he here of all people?

Comment

Star Guardian in comparison had turned and eagerly greeted her comrades "Gurindai! Gaute!" She said, greeting the two of them. "I guess we're all wrapped up into this as well... You okay?" She said, noticing Gaute seemed sea sick. It was probably fine but it was best to ask. She hesitantly trusted Faeris. She still didn't like his powers and abilities, but he had helped her before, and he had seemed intent on helping as well... She doubted he'd try attracting everyone else here as well if he were to blame for this. "...I wonder where Uorag is." She said, given so much of the others she met during all that had showed up as well, what had happened to Uorag since he regained his soul and body.

Looking up at the moon she began to notice it seemed just as patchwork as as the planet bellow, the planet's terrain not meshing sensibly. Even the stars seemed... Off though it was much harder to tell, like jagged pieces of different sections of space. "What do you think this place is anyway?"

If the worlds are merging... Who is causing this? Or what is causing this rather...

Signature and Avatar by NinjaSushi

Comment

Working...
                                X