Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tournament of Power RP Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ichigo reacted to Ken attacking him with jabs, and he would parry everyone of them. He swayed back and dodged the shoryuken, However, the EX Shoryuken hit him and sent him flying upwards. Quickly, he was ablaze.
    "Argh!" Ichigo screamed as he was being engulfed by flames. "Enough!" He exclaimed, and he lifted Zangetsu up in the air, the sheer pressure behind the motion extinguished the flames. "GETSUGA TENSHO!" Ichigo once again used his signature move against Ken, however, this time it was pure black in color and was much more powerful and faster than before. As he was up in the air, he looked to his side and saw some sort of military vehicles heading towards him and Ken, such as Tanks, planes, helicopters. "Great, I just needed the army to be on this." Ichigo sighed.
    "Oh shit...!", Mister Masters not having any footing whilst mid air, he used his Chi to and enhanced his body even further and performed an spinning hurricane like kick with flames covering his limb that was disembarked outward, "Tatsumaki Senpukyaku!", he shouted, matching the cutting power of Ichigo's Getsuga Tensho. During the struggle, he managed to penetrate through it and he descended downward, however, immediately as he touched the ground, a gash of blood erupted from his right calf.

"Dammit...", he applied pressure to slow the bleeding. His hearing picking up vehicles approaching near the two and fast, Ken curses under his breath as he felt a tap on his shoulders, turning around suddenly he raised his elbow but stopped once he saw it was Solid Snake, "You startled me hehe...", he said with a relief.

Snake looked over Ken's injury and used the chance to quickly pick up Ken and carry him on his back, and quickly hid behind some uproot kachin metal large enough to cover them but not to far from his opponent, "I kept an eye on all of you guys, and saw you needed help, here let me take care of your wound.", Snake stated as he quickly pulled out a Bandage that would help stop his bleeding, and gave him a Ration to restore his Health and Stamina.

"I have 3 of those Rations left and you needed yours, if you get reckless again, you'll be injured throughout this whole ordeal, do you copy me?", Smake simply stated with his usual tone of seriousness.

"Yeah, I won't need another one anyway, but thanks for the assist.", Ken replied as he gave Snake a thumbs up and returned to Ichigo, ready to resume where they left off, "Hey, don't tell me you forgot about little me already have ya?", Ken attempted to goad him back into this fight.

​​​​​​Daemon kept light on his feet, bouncing slightly as he waited for Jin to come back in. The punch came in, but Dae's experience could tell as fast as he was coming in, Jin wasn't fully commited to the punch. So he wasn't too surprised by the feint. The kick, however was far lower than he had expected, but still hit home, driving him back several steps......but his arm came down to trap the leg on reflex. Dae looked up with a wincing smirk, his breath catching a bit before he set his feet down again. "Ok, that was a good one, I can't deny that.......BUT NOT ENOUGH!"

Daemon roared as he lifted Jin straight up by his leg, then stopped the rising with his other hand and shifted his grip to drive Jin back down in a thrust spinebuster, following up with a stomp, Dae's foot burning hotly with Dark Fire. "If this is your best, either withdraw or bring friends, because you are disappointing me with this assault!"
    Though Jin hit, the attack was caught and he soon found himself in the air, about to get dealt serious damage. So using the momentum Dae applied, he shifted forward and made contact with his fur and managed to grip his shoulders on both sides whilst using his free leg to balance his foot onto his chest, and attempted to performed a Judo Toss reversal throw, "You won't get it that easy, I'm more than enough to deal with you. And that is a reality, not a delusion.", Jin slightly smirked cockily at his opponent, mid throw.
    Last edited by Solid Snake; 12-08-2019, 11:28 PM.

Comment

A golem suddenly appeared before him. It couldn't have been any more natural, disgusting Megatron beyond any Maximal he'd ever encountered, but the stance was cute. Since it was just waiting for a fight, Super Megatron ignored it.

"Focus fire in that direction." - ordered Super Megatron, looking at the general area from where the name Starscream had been shouted from, with many Vehicons now heading that direction and shooting at everything in their field of vision. - "If it's not cybertronian like my Primax 1005.19 Gamma self stated it might be a mutant... or worse. Organic life must not be allowed to thrive and survive, we shall get rid of all these beasts!" - In another direction, he saw a human female donning armor that he recognized through one of his counterparts' memory cores, but this was not the golden Avenger known as Iron Man. An imitation at best, nothing to be worried about.

One mortal in particular was taking out more Vehicons on average than most, but she was beneath Super Megatron's attention. The other Megatrons, as Terrorcons, remained by their master's side under his command. They would still manage to prove useful if anything unpredictably terrible happened.

Opening yet another portal, two new menaces walked out of this one, more robots for Super Megatron to command. One of them was carrying something.

"O, mighty and glorious Lord Megatron! We have brought you the Allspark!" - said the big and loyal one, Lugnut, kneeling and showing something of unimaginable power to his master, handing it to him.

"Er, yes, a job well done, Inf-I mean, Lugnut." - congratulated Super Megatron, almost confusing Lugnut for another of his ever loyal servants and taking the compartment containing this "Allspark". - At least this one doesn't call me 'My Queen'...

"Zose pesky little Autobots didn't schtand much of a chance!" *head spin* "You might even zay they won't be able to stand at all anymore! HAHAHAHA! * head spin* "I might even praize their persistence." - said the smaller but sleeker one, Blitzwing, with his german accent and his head showing off his multiple personalities, from Hothead to Random to Icy.

"Once again I must ask, my lord... What happened to your body? And voice, for that matter." - asked Lugnut.

"And who are all zose other Decepticons who zomewhat resemble you?" - asked Blitzwing, following his partner's question.

"My voice and body are the result of a... considerable upgrade, yesss. And I have to thank them for this upgrade. Too bad they're now remote-controlled empty husks incapable of even using their weapons... But enough about them, stay close and guard the perimeter around me!"

"Yessir!" - said the two, turning into their respective flying alt modes, a futuristic jet for Blitzwing and a futuristic bomber for Lugnut, and flying in circles around Megatron.

He opened another portal, based on a certain timeframe he had calculated. A Diagnostic Drone came out of this one, carrying a small container full of a strange, green liquid. - "We have finished the modified virus you ordered, Lord Megatron." - said the Drone.

"Excellent... Dinobot may have saved those early anthropoids during the Beast Wars, but he is now one with the Matrix and unable to stop me. I'm almost tempted to bring him back from another timeline only to let him watch as I devolve these humans back into primates and have my drones crush them one by one... But I'm no longer driven by emotion. Logic dictates all."

He decided to test a small bit of the virus' gas on the golem, to see what it would do to it.
      Last edited by Darker; 12-08-2019, 11:04 PM.

Reaper? A label created by the Protheans to give voice to their destruction.
      In the end, what they chose to call us is irrelevant. We simply... are. We have no beginning. We have no end. We are infinite.
      Millions of years after your civilization has been eradicated and forgotten, we will endure.

Comment

"Is it me or is it hot in here?" Hisoka said, as the plasma from Sun Guardian's finger came towards him, he would point with the finger of his other hand towards a nearby boulder, and like some sort of rope, he was pulled towards it, but still not letting go of Star Guardian, and he narrowly managed to dodge Sun Guardian's attack, it would leave him sweating like he was some sort of water fountain. "Oh dear, do you know how much trouble I go everyday for my make up? Please be a good girl and not make it tedious for me, okay?" Hisoka said, shifting his attention towards Star Guardian.

However, Star Guardian proved herself to be a formidable opponent, and without a problem, cut the bungee gum that Hisoka had put on, a feat which somewhat startled Hisoka, but yet, he licked his lips.

But, Hisoka would notice the vehicrons approaching Star Guardian, and even him. "Hum...We've got some uninvited guests, it seems...♥" Hisoka spoke. Using some of the vehicrons that Star Guardian cut, He extended his arms towards the sky, and shot out a trail of nen from each of his finger tips, they would attach themselves to the vehicrons that were cut, and in the air. He then swung his arm down, and using the attached parts, he slammed them into the vehicrons that dared approach him and shoot him, crushing them. This was a wonderful thing for Hisoka, he was trying to change the battlefield to his advantage. "Let's play baseball, my dear..." Hisoka said, he took one of the crushed vehicrons and attached a string to it. He mustered enough strength to pull it behind him, and then swung his arm at Star Guardian, it send the crushed machine bulleting through the air towards her. All the meanwhile, he'd create some sort of wall using the vehicrons, like a defense for him, as he would gesture with his hand and they'd be moved, being attached to the tips by bungee gum.

"?!" Kakashi was surprised as the kunai didn't plunge deep. "A-Armor?!" He was briefly distracted and this allowed Daniil to put his hand on Kakashi's head, the Jonin grunting from the heat. "U-Urgh!" Kakashi tried to counterattack, but the heat, especially when it was exactly localized in his head, it would make him dizzy and unable to do anything. It was then Daniil plunged both of his fingers on his eyes.

...However, just as Daniil did that, Kakashi would go in a cloud of smoke, If Daniil looked in front of him, he'd see he was holding a block of wood instead. "Yes," Daniil would hear a voice behind him, it was Kakashi. "What I did now was a move you can hardly call flashy, the body replacement technique. However, despite that, it's one of the most basic and useful technique in a shinobi's arsenal...And it do the job flawlessly at fooling your opponent." In Kakashi's palm was some sort of blue orb, it was cackling with electricity. Quickly, he would dash towards Daniil and pulled his hand with the orb back. "CHIDORI!" He said, he closed in to Daniil and would attempt to palm him in the gut, if it hit, Daniil would be electrified and suffer damage.

"W-What?!" Edward would see an arrow coming towards him. "What is it with this goddamned place?!" The alchemist put both of his hand into the ground, and generated sets of walls, but yet, the arrow phased through them.

"I-Is this where I'll fail?" Edward asked himself, "Damn it!" He cursed and closed his eyes. However, he would hear a crashing from the ceiling, and heard what seemed to be the voice of a woman screaming in pain in front of him. He opened his eyes and saw Winter Guardian, she was hit by the arrow, but survived. "W-Who are-" Edward was about to ask, suddenly, he'd see Yuko melting into the castle, she was escaping, and the door become part of the wall, "Hey, stop!" He said, pointing at her, and began running, but was stopped dead in his tracks as spikes were starting to form, from everywhere, the floor, wall and even ceiling.

But, this stranger, who had come and saved Edward, would do even more wonders. Edward would feel cold and he began shivering as Winter Guardian formed snow and blizzards, and completely managed to stop the spikes coming towards them. For now, they were safe, and Edward let out a sight of relief. And then, his savior spoke to him.

"I'm willing to work with anyone as long as they show a cooperative mindset," Edward told Winter Guardian. "So yes, I'll join you. I can see this castle is a problem for the two of us, so let's take this crappy place down." He would also hear about a Dragon, and it was true he had been hearing noises, but he hadn't seen Ghidorah. "Dragon? Uhm, okay. But first, we should focus on that woman you saw," Ed referenced Yuko, "She can control this place. If she's an alchemist, that's an advanced level. If we beat her then this place, logically speaking, would fall on its own. If we're too late, everyone, my team and yours, will pay dearly for that. Let's try to find her and beat the hell out of her." Ed said, smiling and giving the guardian a thumbs up.

"Thanks," Tanjiro said, smiling at what Cain said, he was more merciful than most of the demons he had fought, "But, unfortunately, that's not an option for me. I have to go back to my world and try to cure Nezuko from her curse. Even if I don't fight you here now, we're bound to fight later," Tanjiro explained. "I'm sure you also have something to take care of in your world, too...So, there's no backing from this one." Tanjiro said, stepping his foot forwards. Then, he'd dash towards Cain, and leapt, he would attempt to slice Cain from above.

Kenshiro was hit by Camus' uppercut in the chin. However, the hokuto shinken user fell back on his hands, and did a backflip, but not without attempting to kick Camus in the chin, too.

Ichigo would see Snake carrying Ken back, but, the shinigami did nothing and looked at them. Ken was an enemy, sure, but, by no means was he a bad guy, only someone who lived by the thrill of fighting, it reminded him of his friend Chad, who had wanted to be a famous wrestler. Ichigo let out a sigh, softly smiling, but, now, he had been more concerned with the vehicrons that were heading towards him.

"No, I haven't," Ichigo replied to Ken. "Hey, listen, I know you've been having fun with this fight," Ichigo said, "I did enjoy it to an extent, too. But, let's be buddies for a while and take care of what looks like the army coming to us. You wouldn't want them to interfere in our fight, do you?" Ichigo asked Ken, he was hoping they'd make a truce for a while and focus on the common enemy that was heading towards them.

"Hm?" Luffy was still on top of Ghidorah's head, he would notice many opponents trying to fight the dragon. "Hey guys, why are you all super fast?!" Luffy said, before they slowed down instantly, "Why are you all slow now?!" Luffy was even more confused.

Comment

Ichigo would see Snake carrying Ken back, but, the shinigami did nothing and looked at them. Ken was an enemy, sure, but, by no means was he a bad guy, only someone who lived by the thrill of fighting, it reminded him of his friend Chad, who had wanted to be a famous wrestler. Ichigo let out a sigh, softly smiling, but, now, he had been more concerned with the vehicrons that were heading towards him.

"No, I haven't," Ichigo replied to Ken. "Hey, listen, I know you've been having fun with this fight," Ichigo said, "I did enjoy it to an extent, too. But, let's be buddies for a while and take care of what looks like the army coming to us. You wouldn't want them to interfere in our fight, do you?" Ichigo asked Ken, he was hoping they'd make a truce for a while and focus on the common enemy that was heading towards them.
          Ken facepalmed as he smiled, lightly tapping the ground with his right foot. Looking up he spoke, "You have a point, it would be a pain in the ass if they interrupted our fight.", cracking his knuckles as turned to face the army along side Ichigo he glanced onward in his battle stance, "After you, Ichigo."

Comment

Gaiyase did as Goku did, combining their efforts to shoot a beam, but like Rainbow Guardian and Godzilla before, it would fail, with time and space qprking against them, resulting in their beams curving around and going in every direction but Ghidora.

"W-what the hell is that?" This was a creature that made even the legend Buu look mundane in comparison, at least the laws of reality functioned around Buu. She became very thankful this creature was absent from her world... But not even the Ruler of All could know what such a creature wants from this.

...Why would something like this compete in a tournament?
            Daniil listened to him talk further as he ran at him, alone he'd be hit no doubt, but he was anything but, what as individuals lacked they made up with numbers! Kinikia took the second disc from her front pocket and threw it between them, the resulting activation releasing a field that would slow Kakashi, if it were affective, than even his not inconsiderable speed could be managed. If Kinikia succeeded, he'd leap to the side and cleanly evade the lightning strike, grabbing his iron pipe, super heating one side before grabbing the other end and swinging it at Kakashi's head.

Tamate other hand was fighting increasing numbers of vehicons, beams and brute force bounding against them, trying to keep her teammates safe from what must look like a robot apocalypse. Kakashi could probably leave easily, but not Kinikia and Daniil, though they're doing far better than she could expect humans like them to do.
            Woods Guardian faced him, only to find the mechanical organism deciding to use a gas on her, one that threatened to dissolve the plant matter making up the large golem, however, as more of it dissolved more came back in to reform the golem for every bit of plant matter lost. Instead of falling, the Golem reared up for a punch and threw it at Super Megatron, vines replacing vines all the while.

Star Guardian on the other hand, sliving apart vehicon after vehicon , Sun Guardian meanwhile punched and melted them as they came in.

Star Guardian was quick to hear however, once Hisoka made his invitation, forming a Starsword into a bat, she took her stance, and with the Vehicon thrown at her swung hard, sending the Vehicon careening past the area... Right into Blitzwing's face should he not move in time.

"That... um... Home Run?" She said sheepishly, wmbaressed by how far off the mark she was, she had intended it to hit Hisoka's barrier, not thar guy so far away.

Signature and Avatar by NinjaSushi

Comment

A Bible quote possibly came to mind as the huge Rainbow Wave simply parted around Ghidorah, sending a spectrum of prisma all over the place. Like Moses parting the Red Sea, Ghidorah wove through the Wave without even moving. It made no sense at all that such a wave of light should bend about like that, but it warped about Ghidorah all the same. The head didn't even spare a look at Rainbow Guardian, the primitive tactics it had displayed before changing. It zoomed with solid purpose and aim for the castle, entering it just as easily as Emiya's arrow had.

"They locked themselves in. If that isn't poetic I don't know what is."

Haruo had heard Yuko's calling as well, and Ghidorah's head phased right into the room Yuko had designated, engulfing it in its golden light as it sought to consume both the alchemist and the Winter Guardian.

-----

The beams of power fired by Goku and Gaiyase had about as little luck as anything else. The beams simply refused to touch Ghidorah, spinning off in the direction of their own teammates as the head recoiled. It did not bother to focus on them as a single target, sweeping up another mouthful of Vehicons before taking off to take a swing at Super Megatron. It cut a wide swathe through the army, making Vehicons vanish as the abominable beast raced for Megatron.

-----

Elsewhere on the battlefield, yet someone else was discovering the bizarre effect beams had upon hitting Ghidorah. Koba's laser looked to do an impression of a disco ball as it refracted harmlessly away from the golden dragon's body. The head took a sudden dive down, aiming for Koba's teammates now. It sensed them being staggered, and it saw them as an opportunity to be taken.

-----

"Belay cannon manufacturing, Emiya has that handled. Move towards larger weapons, more reinforcing." Yuko said these words, and the metal responded. The castle still bristled with cannons, but they stopped being produced. Instead, laminated layers of nanometal grew over all chinks in the castle's armor, reinforcing it to make it harder for intruders to crack their way in. And more weapons began to be made indeed. The expansion of the nanometal sea was halted for the moment as great gaps opened at the top of the castle, machinery assembling a great structure, like the skeleton of the gun that Yuko had turned her head into.

------

Emiya didn't bother to confirm the issue inside of the castle. He shook his hand around, whistling a bit as he cooled off the red hot muscles.

"Hot, hot...that's way more projection than I'm used to" he chuckled half heartedly to himself. He looked out across the field and saw the battle between Kakashi and Daniil viciously continuing. He also saw Hrunting, the cursed tracking arrow, having finally bored a hole through the earthen prison it had been in and shooting off for Kakashi once more. He smirked at that. It might not be the real deal, but it was damn close if it was that determined.

He continued to analyze Kakashi's fighting style. The guy could fire lightning from his hand in addition to his bizarre ability to get out of danger. "Just keep fighting. Show me all of your secrets."

Comment

Originally posted by lazerbem View Post
                Elsewhere on the battlefield, yet someone else was discovering the bizarre effect beams had upon hitting Ghidorah. Koba's laser looked to do an impression of a disco ball as it refracted harmlessly away from the golden dragon's body. The head took a sudden dive down, aiming for Koba's teammates now. It sensed them being staggered, and it saw them as an opportunity to be taken.
                Koba raises an eyebrow inside of her suit at the peculiar way everyone's attacks seem to warp about the creature, refusing to make any real contact with him. How peculiar... but there's little time for Koba to think about that, watching in horror as the serpentine creature turns its attention towards her comrades. "OI, YOU TWO, LOOK OUT!" Her voice booms impressively from the suit as she launches down, practically racing Ghidorah as she does so. Even if the two do hear her warning, they won't know about the apparent weakness their ki blasts have against this foe. Deciding to make a risky move, Koba veers off to the side a bit, before turning at a near-right angle to throw herself into the side of Ghidorah. With any luck, if it doesn't just repel her, it will throw the creature off course.

"..." Jimago stays silent, waiting to see if those two bullets would be followed up with anything more in terms of a counter-attack. It seems, however, that it won't be. Maybe whoever was attacking them got swept up in another battle, or had to back up a teammate. Whatever the case is, it's good news for them. "Seems like he's gone for now, but we shouldn't let our guard down. Another lucky shot like that in a less protected place and you could be-"

'Oi, you two, look out!'

Naria reacts quickly to Koba's voice, not questioning nor wondering what exactly could have prompted the warning. She throws herself forward instantly, her leading foot slamming into the "unbreakable" floor with an impressive boom as she puts all her weight onto it and throws herself away from where she had been standing moments ago.

Jimago, on the other hand, whirls around in the direction of Koba, in time to see the creature coming towards him. His body is encased with red, and his muscles bulge as he almost takes on the appearance of being on fire. 'Kaio-Ken, Times Ten!' He throws his hands forward, firing a dual-handed beam targeted at the center of Ghidorah's mouth, hoping that it will tear right through the creature.

Comment

Winter Guardian had nodded back at Elric, but she could hear... That thing out, the one the spell caster summoned. With what Edward was talking about, it seemed the castle was just as dangerous... The nexus of enemy strength, not to mention that monster seemed so intent on chasing her... now they were trapped in a room of spikes and crushed ice.

Between the room trapping them and this monster chasing them right inside... it'd be a slow and painful death almost certainly given how nothing seemed to get to them.

Put simply, they needed to get out of here, Winter could with enough time do it, but time was what they didn't have... "Edward? You're an alchemist?" Alchemy, turning lead into gold or something like that. "Can you turn ice into something to get us out?"

Whatever it was Edward needed, she'd be right behind him, she could form ice out of thin air, and unbeknownst to her, this was not merely ice but also a manifestation of the Light, making it far more valuable in alchemy than mere ice.

She was putting their lives into Elric's hands, whatever plan he had, she would follow, and hopefully, Rainbow Guardian wouldn't watch Ghidora destroy the two in Yuko's prison.

Comment

As EMIYA pulled off from the nearly dead Lu Bu, Kaishi took a sigh of relief. While he was prepared to fight the Archer, he couldn't help but feel uneasy heading into a conflict without knowing much about him. Sure, he knew quite a few dangers the fight presented based on what he had seen, but there could be more. Truth be told, he would rather face him knowing what "more" could be. Rather than finding out what "more" meant as he fought him. Shaking his head, Kaishi turned to the weakened Lu Bu, hoisting him over his shoulder as he began to walk him back to the grouping of the rest of their team. Along the way however, Kaishi felt a swarm of... something begin to overflow the battlefield. Slowly spreading across the entirety of the arena followed by the white-out explosions brought by Abbey Keido's...excessive usage of her Ley.

Looking forward to his group it seemed it was the only bastion not completely swarmed, aside from the Keidos'. The future soldier Harkless was firing near indiscriminately. There was more than enough automaton to go around for his battery clips. His efforts keeping the battlefield around Lawbringer, Shugoki and Thaddeus. The Hand assisted for the vehicrons that managed to get near, using his ability to exert his hope as an attack to make vast swathing cuts in their immediate area. To ensure the continued gunfire without interruption.

As Abbey relentlessly fired off her Ley, Kaishi could feel his Phoenix Group prosthetic hum as it cycled in whatever was not recycled towards Abbey. A barely audible voice reading out to him.

Managed to get behind the rest of the group, he dropped Lu Bu unceremoniously to the ground. After he did so, he put his hands to the arena floor, it had been cracked and some debris had flown over in this direction. Sizable chunks of whatever material this was, kachi katchin. It gave him something of an idea, to give Lu Bu something of a defense while he rested. The loose piece of the arena floor were carried by the wind to each side of Lu Bu. Amassing themselves into the shape of two humanoids standing roughly the same height as Lu Bu himself.

"Can't spare any effort on these, need to arm them." Kaishi said as a flurry of orbs would surround these two inactive golemns, going in one at a time. Amongst a bevy of physical and magical wards, he had armed them with various elemental spells to fire on their own and then their own activation spell.

"Protect him with your life." Was the only order given, the golemns nodding silently before freezing in time. The sounds of the battlefield itself freezing as well. All except for the ending of a word.

"RUDO!" Kaishi's head turned over to where he saw Shugoki standing frozen as well, with two people assailing him in the frozen space. Crying out some sort of warrior shout as he assailed him with punches.

"Really?" Kaishi pondered as more orbs readied themselves to his hand. Another time manipulator was on the field, that was incredibly interesting.

Raising his hand up above him, ice shards, sharp enough to pierce and large enough to be considered blades. He watched silently as eventually, DIO too froze again in time. It was time to survey the damage. Kaishi walked up to Shugoki, looking at various welts and bruises over his body just in that one moment. Not bad, not fatal, but one more of those and the Guardian of The Mire would be done for. Situating himself in between DIO and Shugoki, Kaishi would wave his fingers at his ice shards to resume their travel path as time itself would resume. Kaishi's plan here. Spook DIO into backing up into the incoming shards. The machinations of time beginning to stir again as the battlefield roared back to life.

Kaishi staring DIO in the eyes. Shugoki being pushed back now by the force of the blows altogether yelling in pain.
                    Ifrit stood unfazed by the group of goobers in front of himself that called themself a team. His body, sensitive as it was, responded very little to the stream of acid shot at his chest, only reacted slightly more as Firefly added his beam to the mix. With a growl and a snarl, Ifrit couldn't help himself but to taunt the would-be assailants of his master.

"IT WILL GET WORSE, YOUR CONCERN IS WITH ME!" Ifrit would yell at the group as he crossed his arms, his orb-yellow eyes looking at each and every one of them as the floor beneath them would begin to melt away. Underneath it, a well of hellfire and magma inviting nothing but fiery death. As he did this, he began to quickly levitate towards the sky, a meteor the size of a house following underneath him. Waiting until the only thing in sight was his fiery meteor dripping hellfire. Putting his hands behind his head in a double axe-handle, he would proceed to smash the meteor hard enough that it gained its own sonic boom as it aimed directly down towards Team Penguin. If they had somehow managed to dodge it, the meteor would crash directly into the pits of magma and hellfire, causing an eruption and spillage around its immediate area. Ifrit slowly levitating back towards the ground, back in front of Squall.
                    Lawbringer could be heard sighing as he was once again alone with Thorkell, the combination of both himself and Shugoki was enough to land a fatal blow, and it was ripped away from them by whatever that blonde haired man did. Running faster than a Shinobi blessed by the gods to save the viking warrior. Lawbringer knew very well the diffifculty in fighting Thorkell, he was outmatched physically, and whatever advantage he may have in regards to skill was offset by Thorkell's own. Not many options to choose from.

Relentless, that was a good way to describe Thorkell. Each wasted moment was one that Thorkell would use to attack. Each parry was not done to give himself a breath, but to initiate offense. If he grew tired, he wasn't showing it. If he had fear, he wasn't showing it.

"Yes, a rematch, done the right way." Lawbringer would say as his hand grabbed something from his belt on his back, flicking his thumb as he felt the fuse ignite. He was not wrong in his assessment, he was not wrong in his comparison. Thorkell was every bit as much of a Berserker. One never-ending onslaught of offense, there was no time for defense, and if there was any, it was only a means to access offense again. But Lawbringer had a little something for warriors like that.

He had already healed himself from the earlier wound, he wouldn't be able to do so again until he restored the energy necessary. Having Thorkell running about hacking and slashing was bound to cause another horrific wound should he not be impeded.

"Fiat Lux" He would say underneath his breath as he dodged to the side from Thorkell's kick, in that moment, he had a strong urge to counter-attack, it would be hard to defend himself from this angle, being relegated to only one arm and only having just now planted his kicking foot, but Lawbringer stuck to his plan, dropping the primitive flash grenade onto the ground as he turned around, rolling away as the bomb went off.

Having not looked at the grenade, Lawbringer couldn't tell if Thorkell was effected or not, but at the same time, he didn't have time to check. Now being the bullrushing party, Lawbringer broke into a full on sprint as he readied the small spearhead on his poleaxe. Looking to impale Thorkell in the stomach and charge him down over towards where The Hand and Corporal Harkless were waiting. Even if he didn't succeed in getting Thorkell over to them completely, just being back in proximity again was an advantage enough. The stun on those flash grenades only lasted a few seconds, he'd have to work quick.
                    Last edited by Goddess Ultimecia; 14-08-2019, 08:32 AM.

Comment

"Alright! Let's go, Ken!" Ichigo said, As the vehicrons were approaching, Ichigo took a good look at them. "A lot of them are coming...But, I've taken on tougher challenges than this! GETSUGA TENSHO!" Ichigo swung his sword and launched his signature technique at the vehicrons, cutting about a dozen of them. However, he looked in front of him, there were planes heading towards him. "P-Planes?! Just when I thought being in the air was an advantage!" He said, as he began moving around trying to avoid their bullets and missiles.

"?!" Kakashi stopped as he saw Kinikia throwing her discs in front of him and Daniil, he knew what these discs did, they could manipulate time. DIO had fallen prey to them. "C-Crap!" Kakashi would be slowed down and Daniil successfully avoided the Chidori. Daniil then grabbed his iron pipe, heated it up and swung it down at Kakashi. "Kamui!" Kakashi turned, and using his right eye, would suck the iron pipe into the kamui dimension, meaning Daniil would swing at Kakashi with nothing.

The disc's effect disappeared, and Kakashi could now move as fast as he was before, with the Chidori still in hand, he would try to attack Daniil once more. But, the copy ninja abruptly stopped and sighed. "...That arrow is still coming after me, isn't it?" Kakashi looked at Daniil, then, he noticed Vehicrons were coming their way. "It got pretty crowded, huh? Well, let's postpone this fight. I have this arrow I need to take care off. Bye!" Kakashi closed his eyes and waved at Daniil, before leaping away, the arrow still following him. He had to think of a strategy to put down this arrow for good.

"What a terrible baseball player you would be, fufufufu..." Hisoka chuckled as Star Guardian missed him.

"What the hell is that?!" Edward pointed at Ghidorah's head rushing after them and he made a run for it. "Turning ice?" He looked at Winter Guardian. "I'm not sure, transmuting ice isn't my forte. But, I'll see what I can do...Think, Elric, what can you do in this situation?!" He said, he had to know first if this was normal ice or not. As he was running he would put his hand on a shard of ice and closed his eyes. "Wait a minute," Edward said after analyzing it. "This ice...Its composition is different from regular ice?! It's made of materials that doesn't belong to ice." Edward thought to himself.

"Say," Edward turned to Winter Guardian. "Can you create a huge block of ice in front of us? I'll try to turn it into something...else." He said, looking back at Ghidorah. He could only hope that this plan worked.

"What?!" DIO reacted to ice shards suddenly appearing in front of him. "The WORLD!" DIO called upon his stand, and, it would strike with flurry of punches in front of itself, destroying the shards and leaving nothing. The vampire's eyes crossed with Kaishi. "...And who are you?" DIO asked. "What did you do?"

"Ah, my eyes!" Thorkell said as the flashbang went off, blinding him. "Urgh!" Lawbringer shortly impaled him and pushed him. "Don't get too cocky!" Thorkell said, planting his foot firmly in the ground and trying to push back Lawbringer. While he was being impaled, he would try to hack at Lawbringer with his right axe.

Comment

"Alright! Let's go, Ken!" Ichigo said, As the vehicrons were approaching, Ichigo took a good look at them. "A lot of them are coming...But, I've taken on tougher challenges than this! GETSUGA TENSHO!" Ichigo swung his sword and launched his signature technique at the vehicrons, cutting about a dozen of them. However, he looked in front of him, there were planes heading towards him. "P-Planes?! Just when I thought being in the air was an advantage!" He said, as he began moving around trying to avoid their bullets and missiles.
                        "I hear ya! Do it Ichigo!", Ken roared, as the Mechas made haste towards the two pseudo allies. "I got this, beating on some live locomotives should be a easy enough...Heh. Come on! Hadouken!", gathering his Chi quickly and discharging his palms forwards, a blue colored energy blast exploding some of them. Hearing the Shinigami, he looked upward and saw planes closing in on the Death God. Summoning his leg strength, he jumped a decent amount into the sky so that he was in range to be able to attack them, manipulating his Chi once more he compressed it into his fist, rising ever so fiercely, "Shoryuken!", he shouted, attempting to give Ichigo leeway by performing his signature attack midair.

Comment

Camus was kicked in the chin as well my Kenshiro, skidding back from the blow. The yato smiled as excitement began to fill, "You're good. But what do you say we spice things up a bit?" Camus entered his yato unlocked form as a dark aura burst around his body. Even the ground beneath Camus gave into his power. He pulled his arms down to the sides and began charging ki in them. The left hand, burgundy colored and the right, black.

"Dark Usagi Wave!!!" Camus launched his arms forward as a ki wave flew from his palms, hurling its way at Kenshiro.

. . .

"I don't understand!" Goku exclaimed. "How'd the attack just fail like that? Grr, I hate difficult techniques."

Comment

Koba's barging attack slipped through Ghidorah, a sword cutting nothing but fog. The semi-translucent, ghostly body yielded zero resistance and took zero damage as well. The monster's black hole of a mouth opened up as it saw Jimago's transformation and subsequent beam. Powerful as the blast as, in an explosion of blue light, the beam veered away from Ghidorah's mouth and exploded into the air and the ground around Ghidorah. Cackling laughter rang through the dust as Ghidorah came down on top of Jimago and attempted to consume him. Every moment near the beast, only made the world stranger. Figures near Ghidorah moved faster than they should or slower than they should as time desynchronized. Stranger still was the sensation of being outright touched. It was being dissolved, becoming part of something else inexorably and being sapped of all energy. After all, Energy didn't exist in Ghidorah's dimension. Molecules could vibrate, but there was no energy thereafter. The laws of physics this dragon obeyed resembled nothing of that of the real world.

All the while, the other two heads continued their assault, heedless of Winter Guardian and Elric's possible combo or Super Megatron. After all, they had little to fear.
                            --------

"Convergent Neutron Cannon, Version B has reached firing strength. Commencing firing cycle." Yuko's cold voice was the command needed for the massive gun atop the castle to fire. In an explosion of light, a blast similar to the one she had fired from her head at Elric erupted forth, taking a shot at Lu Bu and his golem guardians. The beam was thin, but then that was the entire point; concentrating the beam into an object and then overheating it in an instant. "Cycling cannon, preparing blade launchers..."

The cannon's skeletal sides bristled like massive spines, held in place by magnetism and ready to be accelerated and shot off like rail gun projectiles at a moment's notice for whoever dared attack the cannon.

--------

"Geez. Not very feminine, is she?" Emiya commented as he saw the absurdly massive cannon and spike emplacement atop the castle. "Well, you've shifted to offense, but your strategy is different than what it should be. She must seriously think she can fight in direct combat if she's willing to slow the spread of the nanometal." Emiya stopped his gazing at the castle and noted with some satisfaction Kakashi's difficulties with getting the arrow to stop chasing him. He flexed his fingers and felt them once more, ready to project something else.

Hawk's eyes scanned the battlefield, and he saw Snake giving aid to his partner. He must be quite the ally of justice too, and for now, sentimentality made Emiya stay his hand on that. But the one he saved didn't have the same luxury.

"Sorry for making your efforts worth nothing" Emiya said genuinely, manifesting a small, low-cost arrow on his bow and firing right at Ken's back despite his fighting. Emiya didn't let up with just one either, nocking two more arrows with lightning speed and shooting them around Ken. Hopefully to catch him if he dodged. It was no Swallow Strike, but it might be close.

Comment

Originally posted by lazerbem View Post
                              Koba's barging attack slipped through Ghidorah, a sword cutting nothing but fog. The semi-translucent, ghostly body yielded zero resistance and took zero damage as well. The monster's black hole of a mouth opened up as it saw Jimago's transformation and subsequent beam. Powerful as the blast as, in an explosion of blue light, the beam veered away from Ghidorah's mouth and exploded into the air and the ground around Ghidorah. Cackling laughter rang through the dust as Ghidorah came down on top of Jimago and attempted to consume him. Every moment near the beast, only made the world stranger. Figures near Ghidorah moved faster than they should or slower than they should as time desynchronized. Stranger still was the sensation of being outright touched. It was being dissolved, becoming part of something else inexorably and being sapped of all energy. After all, Energy didn't exist in Ghidorah's dimension. Molecules could vibrate, but there was no energy thereafter. The laws of physics this dragon obeyed resembled nothing of that of the real world.

All the while, the other two heads continued their assault, heedless of Winter Guardian and Elric's possible combo or Super Megatron. After all, they had little to fear.
                              "What the-!?" Koba looks at the creature's body briefly after coming out of the other side, completely stumped on how such a feat could even be possible. No doubt, its peculiar physical properties are directly linked to the anomalous deflection of her beam earlier. What's more immediately alarming, however, are the sounds of a dropping power coming in through the energy scanner of her suit. She drops down to the floor, the power readings a bit fuzzy in their exact point of origin --- it doesn't take a genius to guess what that means, and with a quick move around the head seemingly lodged in the ground, she sees only Naria clear of the path of the creature.

"Naria, did Jimago move!?" Koba yells out, the muddled readings on her HUD steadily dropping at a concerning rate.

---

Jimago drops the Kaio-Ken when he's enveloped by Ghidorah's gaping maw, looking at his surroundings as the peculiar distortions begin to take effect. Alongside them, he certainly begins to feel weaker, the sounds of his own breaths echoing in his ears as he considers the possibility that he will be beaten -- killed, even -- so soon into the battle. Hopefully, his allies on the outside will have a plan in mind.

---

"I sure thought he did, why?? Do you think he got bit?!" Naria turns her gaze to the head of Ghidora as well, noticing how it seems to have stopped its assault. Extending her energy senses, she can feel Jimago's energy, however in a peculiar fashion it feels like it's coming from all around her. An artifact of the 'delfective' nature, no doubt, but she wouldn't know that. "I can't pinpoint his energy, it feels like it's c-coming from everywhere!" Naria rubs her temples, shaking her head to rid herself of the peculiar feeling Jimago's energy had. Still, if she looks closely enough at the head, she can see a silhouette strongly resembling Jimago's in the seemingly somewhat-transluscent creature. "B-but... I can see him, just barely!"

"You're right, I can see 'im too!" She can see the same silhouette, her suit enhancing the image to more clearly show for certain it's Jimago. With that settled, it's time for the armored woman to put her plan into action! Koba holds her hands out in the direction of Ghidorah's head, but pauses to consider her actions. If Jimago is fully enveloped, it's more than likely any energy she provides will either be deflected, or siphoned by the creature instead of Jimago. No, she's going to have to try something a bit more risky to save her comrade. "Naria, if this doesn't work, get away from this thing!" She takes off towards Ghidorah, counting on the fact that the creature repels energy for what comes next. She dives at the head, and -- if successful in phasing through it like before -- she'll wrap her arms and legs around Jimago and activate her Energy Repel, coating herself -- and, in this case, Jimago -- both in energy, in the hopes that it will repel them both out of the creature.

Comment

Gaiyase was beginning to understand this, looking at what happened... "There's no possible way a creature like this would be interested in what a tournament with beings like us could offer it." She said, watching it's ever longer neck go off towards Koba. Let them take the assault, she and Goku needed to do something else... "There's a wizard controlling this thing." She looked back at the Saiyan. "We kill the wizard, maybe this thing dies with it. Look for some sort of wizard, and rise your ki when you do, I'll come running. A wizard like this undoubtedly has more tricks up their sleeve!" She said, she hoped this was the case, if not, then she had utterly no idea how to help.

Daniil on the other hand felt not as terrified, but more confused, he heard a few of the things Kakashi could do but fighting was another matter, making his pipe disappear, lightning in his hands, but the most concerning of all was that clone technique he had. He was lucky Kakashi had disengaged to deal with the arrow, much as Kinikia's foresight could aide his battle, she only had so many discs, and he seemed to have trick after trick for everything. "you have the heavy weaponry Kinikia." He said as the vehicons came in. And she did, firing the bullet, it was a special clip, and one perfect for the vehicons, and even the decipticons proper… A world further ahead than any of them knew.

A world, more than forty thousand years ahead of her own home, in which humanity had expanded throughout space to colonize the milky way galaxy… A galaxy in which humanity´s leader was a dead corpse posing as a God, fighting an endless war against itself, and against all manner of alien lifeforms more powerful than even most of the contestants here have met, and with such dangers, meant their armaments had to keep up. In the Grim and Dark future she hoped her world would never tread down, was born a weapon capable of obliterating the vehicons with little more than a shot… Worked on by a priest to technology, it was a miniaturized version of their weapon… She pulled the trigger, and tipped with Adamantium went a round, not a bullet by gyrojet projectile, able to direct itself after the target, before carving it´s way into a vehicon and exploding with enough force to obliterate it and the closest vehicons next to it.

It was a bolter round, and what she had was a miniature version of a bolter, using the technology scoured from the worlds of the Imperium of Man. Capable of even hurting Super Megatron, each single bolter ground would obliterate pest after pest.

Tamate on the other hand, looking upon this chaos, as the entire arena seemed to heave and hum at the actions of a few… The nanometal castle seemed to be a fortification, the dragons appeared attacking multiple opponents, and the army of them… She stayed in the air and simply tried to keep watch, at something like this, it was more important to make sure everyone survives than to eliminate the competition.
                                Star Guardian was still embarrassed by this turn, even as she eliminated and ripped apart vehicon after vehicon came for her... But looking out at it, it seemed her friends were having trouble with Ghidora… The decision was immediate, while Hisoka may have preferred her to stay and fight, the vehicons would likely keep him occupied, enough that she and Sun Guardian could fly through. The two would plow through vehicon after vehicon, they couldn't simply wait while this monster slammed into what seemed to be Woods Guardian and the Super Megatron, as well as that castle.

Winter Guardian on the other hand could almost see it peaking through, responded with an affirmative "Consider it done!" Before blasting out as much ice as possible, filling the entire room with as much as she could possibly make before that monster came down on them, whatever Edward was doing, she was hoping it would work.

Comment

Working...
                                X