Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Round-Robin Summer 2019 tournament round 3A Darker|Greeny|Tinny|Daemon Keido

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Hmph, coming head on I see!" Isshin exclaimed as Faeris bolted forward. Isshin would do his best to fend off Faeris' attacks, but his speed and power were incredible. Slash after slash, Isshin's body was covered in wounds. However, this left for an opening to the side. Charged with Black Lightning, Genichiro would be in the air, striking down upon Faeris.

Comment

Star Guardian rose up in the air, while Faeris may have thought it inner strength, it was anything but. Naomi alone didn't hold the power inside her, and her abilities as Star Guardian were never predicated on er own personal strength. Flying above the now crashing space station, the light emanating from her like a bright pink star, her strength, especially now came from the goodness of each and everyone. It was this that gave her this strength, and as her light shined on this desolate planet, one could quickly see it change, turning from the barren rocks into one capable of supporting life, with plants all around in grass and flowers and trees of all kinds. The space station still falling down on it however would destroy them, but this didn't worry Star Guardian, and not for the reasons Uorag may think. She flew up high, becoming a pink sparkle in the sky... Before the planet in question would seem to grow smaller to the six people on the station, indeed, the station was now falling away from it!

And as they'd look at that pink sparkle, they'd see closer that it was Star Guardian clenching her hand in a fist, a fist with such strength and force behind it that it had it's own gravitational pull, forcing the space station away from the planet, now a green planet capable of supporting life, and towards Star Guardian instead! And getting closer, they'd hear from across the vacuum of space... "Staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aarr PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNCH!" Whatever happened between Before punching down, not at Uorag, Isshin, or Genichiro, but at the entire station itself, punching it with such force that the station, now devoid of anyone except for seven of them, would shatter utterly, creating an tornado large enough to hold the entire space station in it's swirling vortex, all while Star Guardian, brighter than ever flew back into the fight. Knowing Uorag, he'd simply eat and eat until the entirety of this place was in his gut.
      Last edited by Tinny; 12-07-2019, 11:09 PM.

Signature and Avatar by NinjaSushi

Comment

"So this is the Warp from the knowledge I obtained off Faeris. Just as fascinating as I imagined, but this taste... I'm not sure I can consume much of this." - said the white half's head, crushing nearby creatures, inhabitants of this dimension, choosing to kill them instead of devouring them.

What was left of the station had been destroyed by Star Guardian, still hopeful enough to keep on fighting. Uorag couldn't let that go on, and if she wasn't going to join them, she would have to...

"JUST DIE ALREADY!!" - pissed, both Uorags swung their fists at Star Guardian, only to have the fists reverse trajectory, seemingly punching themselves instead. The darker half was both confused and furious as to why they had lost control over their arms, snarling at his other half.

"Hey! I didn't do that, and if you didn't, or the sorcerer, or the female..." - the white half tried to stab his own bady, with the intent of ripping the old man out of within the void, but the arm he was trying to use couldn't move, as if it had been frozen or paralyzed. Both arms were like that - "How many times are we gonna have to go through this, old man?!" - the white half went back into the void, with his head going back into their body, leaving the darker half to battle the others. The swordsman appeared to be doing quite well, but he could be doing better. Uorag's darker half wasn't much of a thinker, but he followed and understood even the most basic of concepts, like revenge. Remembering what Faeris had done to him and his other half earlier, it was only fair that he'd repay the favor. Using the full moon's power, Uorag sent a wave that would effect Faeris and Star Guardian's auric fields, which should result in more erratic behaviour, tension, or tiredness.

Back in the void:

"Where are you, human?!" - said the white half, looking for his human half within the void.

"I'm surprised you can't find me." - said the old man's voice, with his body being nowhere to be seen. - "I am part of you, am I not? It should be easy. This place isn't that big."

"Quit mocking me and show yourself! We've learned to inflict pain upon you without hurting ourselves! It's only a matter of time before we learn how to get rid of you completely!"

"All that nonsense you spat out at Star Guardian earlier... Do you truly believe it? I used to lose my memories every time I was ejected out of your bodies when you two needed rest, but not anymore... I remember everything..."

"Oh, yeah? Do you remember it all? The beginning, even? Do you remember our own kind tossing us away like garbage? Do you remember the sweet kiss of death? Mistress Moon's magical touch, which granted us immortal and eternal power? You were still a newborn within the void, and remained asleep over the years while we remained vigilant over you, serving Mother Nature. You grew and stayed alive for far longer than normal, like us. Because you're us. You cannot die because nature demans us to stay alive. It's our fate and mission in life, a responsability you can't escape from. You're better off coming out of your hiding place and accepting this. After all, we're the only thing you have as a family."

"After that threat from before, you still think you can make me try to join you? What's next, are you going to try to push me into suicide like last time, or get my hopes low enough to regain control? I am DONE with you two having any control, this is not your body and you're wrong. I'm not you two, you two are me. I have no family. I was a human born off a werewolf litter, you two are a grim reminder of the past, a scar that will never heal. But I don't need to heal this scar... Only accept it's there, and will always be there. But you two? NOT. ANY MORE."

Suddenly, the void reversed colors, going from pure darkness to a blinding light, a blinding light that vaporized the white half of Uorag almost instantly, wiping that smirk off his face for eternity.

Outside of the void, rays of light shot out of the eyes of Uorag's darker half as his gigantic body slowly began to get cremated from within.

Reaper? A label created by the Protheans to give voice to their destruction.
        In the end, what they chose to call us is irrelevant. We simply... are. We have no beginning. We have no end. We are infinite.
        Millions of years after your civilization has been eradicated and forgotten, we will endure.

Comment

Uorag had sent out his waves, in an attempt to mess with her and Faeris' mind, and while Faeris had prevented himself from feeling the full force of the warp, with all the destruction to the mind and personality it brought, she couldn't know if he was affected by it. Perhaps it would inhibit him. But for Star Guardian... She was subjected to the warp with no protection, her mind subjected to great and terrible things. After something like that , Uorag's attempt to send her off balance, through her aura no less, were completely ineffective. Her aura was still very bit as vibrant, unbothered by Uorag's attempt to induce exhaustion.

Star Guardian was perfectly ready for Uorag as he made to attack her, shouting "STAR SHI- eh?" Uorag... wasn't moving at all, not in the least... Before he suddenly seemed to glow, beams of light shooting out from his eyes... Star Guardian could tell, an internal fight and bubbled up from beneath and was coming to fruition. She wouldn't interfere, Uorag the old man seemed more than capable of winning from here on, and as such her attention drifted instead to Faeris and the Samurai, who fought closely against each other, seeing the two fight, and Genichiro sneaking from behind to deliver a strike of black lightning, she intervened. She would fly right above the inquisitor, and with her "Star shield!" she would block the attack, "Why is revenge this important to you!? You even killed yourself rather than give up on it!" She demanded from him, as she stood, helping to defend Faeris. from the two pronged assault.

Comment

Out of the ashes, a figure hovered down and landed on what remained of the station, not too far from where the others were fighting. It looked upon itself. It another werewolf, not as big as Uorag's darker half but still taller than the white half. Its fur was grey, much like the old man's hair, and there was a scar on each eye, which were not empty but had irises instead, one red and the other pink. It had a more prominent mane, and what appeared to be a beard, but did not look old or feeble in the slightest.

"So... This is what it feels like... At last, I have been reborn anew." - said this new werewolf, with the old man's voice. Was this Uorag's true werewolf form? Were the old man and the halves gone definitively?

"It is fortunate I stopped my evil halves from consuming that Warp dimension. I can't imagine how powerful they would've become... Then again, they may have died trying. It doesn't matter now... Only the tournament does." - he said, as he observed the battle happening not too far from there.

In the end, what they chose to call us is irrelevant. We simply... are. We have no beginning. We have no end. We are infinite.
            Millions of years after your civilization has been eradicated and forgotten, we will endure.

Comment

When Uorag and Genichiro and Isshin all focused down Faeris, even the Psyker faced more aggression than even he could break out of. He was stuck in an eternal defense that was slowly battered apart, his armour renting to large blows from the mutating werewolf and actual cuts kept forming over his face and where his armour slowly was pulled away from.

Dead though he was, Faeris wasn't impossible to eliminate. If enough of his focus waned he'd dissipate back into the Warp until he focused again enough to form a body.....which could take an unknown amount of time even if he found a place bathed in the Emperor's Light. And if this assault kept up he'd definitely be ejected from the fight.....

And as suddenly as an Adepta Sororitas herself, Star Guardian was able to pull off the assault from him. This gave him some much needed time to catch his breath, so to speak, once again focusing down on Genichiro and Isshin.

Faeris' eyes burned with energy as he set himself in the void of space, blades at the ready as he spoke......."Endurance!"

Slowly, his wounds healed all on their own. It wouldn't help him with his armour but it would have to do, twirling his blades as he looked to both phantom warriors.

"Three ghosts all fighting each other.........seems like a setup to a bad joke." Faeris dashed in again as he alternated perfectly between Isshin and Genichiro, trying to push them back aa ferociously as they had done to him with Uorag's aid.
              A Shadow is merely Darkness in the presence of Light

Thanks Kid Buu for this awesome sig!

The Emperor Protects

Comment

"I will not be dishonored!" Genichiro said in response to Star Guardian. "It doesn't matter what path is taken, as long as the outcome is what I desire." Attention would then be brought back to Faeris as he powered up more. It seemed there was no end to his might. Stepping backwards into the air both Genichiro and Isshin would form an attack together. Lightning would shock down upon Isshin's spear and Genichiro's lightning. They would then throw their two bolts as they merged into one, slashing them at Faeris.

Comment

Faeris charged through the lightning, gritting his teeth as his armour's open places let the shocks strike his unprotected body.

But he let nothing stop his advance, roaring with effort as he bulled through the lightning and its pain and driving his swords both forward, one to each warrior. "YOU WERE DISHONOURED LONG BEFORE YOU EVER MET ME, AND YOU HAVE EARNED YOUR JUST REWARD FOR THAT DISHONOUR IN YOUR DEATH! IT FALLS TO ME TO END YOUR LAST SPITING RAGE, AND I NEVER FAIL IN MY DUTY!"

The Emperor Protects

Comment

"Dishonor? Even if you kill him here what did you accomplish? What about the people back home, don't they need you? Why's it so important to kill one man?" She responded, not with bravado like Faeris, but attempting to understand or set him on another path.

In the corner of her eyes however, she saw a light and saw Uorag, and with one look she knew. Uorag the good had won. The twin Uorags of evil were defeated, and now Uorag was whole and stronger than before. She simply smiled at him for managing to do what she couldn't.

And this would let her hopefully stop the fighting between the three. Diving in between both, among the scraps of the now destroyed space station, and shouted "Star Shield!" Right in between the two foes, her shield large enough to cut in between everyone's attacks, and hopefully allow her to use the size and weightlessness of space to redirect their momentum away from each other, and she would even look back at Faeris "And you! You already know this fight's been set up, why do you play along with their games then!?" She said, constantly looking back and forth between the two samurai and the mechanized ghost, both for reactions and the likelihood of an attack from one or the other, as both Genichiro and Faeris seem to have grown to hate each other.

The idea of allowing such unneeded death for the service of monsters who set these up like ring matches left an awful taste in her mouth... And she wouldn't let any more people die to satisfy such an enigma. Not if she could help it.

Comment

"Because, Star......not all fates are escapable. All one can do is make the most of a destiny foisted upon them. Hopefully your world is not like that....but mine was. I was a doomed man the day I was born, to he targeted more than most by the Warp for my gifts as a Psyker. I KNEW when I died I had that hell to look forward to, and all I could hope for is that I would find the Emperor's Light first, for some semblance of a pleasant afterlife."

Faeris awaited Genichiro and Isshin's advance, if it would come. "I have seen this man's soul. And he had committed many sins that he denies still. He thinks his honour intact, when it couldn't be more shattered. But that has always been the most dangerous man.....he who sees himself the angel when he most resembles the devil."

The Emperor Protects

Comment

Uorag talked to himself as he calmly approached the battle.

"Hmm... This is a strange feeling. Not being pursued, and fighting for another cause without being shunned or hunted down... I don't feel my body weakening over time any more... I suppose I no longer require sustenance, so I wonder if that void still exists? Perhaps my transformation freed all those my other halves consumed over these past few thousand years... I hope so."

He had reached the battle just in time, being less than ten meters away from them, but didn't know what to do. Start yet another pointless conflict with some other individual once again? Even if this was a tournament, Uorag felt that, based on past events, nothing would happen to him if the fight waged on, like the last few times where the others were simply transported elsewhere at random without a decided victor. It's not as if both Star Guardian and himself could've been declared victorious... Or perhaps the one in charge of this tournament was an entity of great power ruled over a childish mindset... More questions plagued his mind as he thought everything would have to end sooner or later, and Uorag did not fear eternity for he had already lived an extremely long time, even if all this time he had been nothing but a prisoner to his own personal demons, in a way. It was time for him to live a good life, but first he had to end this fight.

Replicating his very first move in the tournament, he struck the ground, making gravity go wonky. He was aware this wouldn't affect everyone so with that same strike waves of electricity moved towards the combatants, and would hit anyone even if they were a few meters off the ground.

"With any luck, this will harmlessly paralyze them and everything will end."

Comment

The two warriors were slammed backwards and pierced in the chests by Faeris. However, the two immortal warriors didn't let up as they pulled themselves off of the blades. Isshin would jump into the air and zoom down, slamming his spear down at Faeris. Upon landing a burst of energy would flood from his spear.

"Despite all your power I will see you fall," Genichiro said. "I will see all of you fall!! Susanoo!" Genichiro then summoned his Susannoo form and jabbed his blade into the air. Black lightning would fly down attacking all of the warriors except for Isshin. Some of the bolts broke through the windows of the space station.

Shortly afterwards Uorag's move would completely immobilize both Isshin and Genichiro causing them to fall to the ground.

"W-What is this?!" Genichiro asked.
                          Last edited by Greeny; 19-07-2019, 12:20 AM.

Comment

Match Over!
                            Voting Begins!
                            Remember everyone, vote for who you think was the best written one, not for who would win in a fight. Everyone gets only one vote, participants cannot vote for themselves. Since this is a round robin tournament, everyone gets to move onto the next match, regardless of the amount of votes.

Comment

Good fight everyone, as always. I've loved reading your posts, but, like usual the one that stood out for me were Tinny and Daemon, both who I enjoyed RPing with. That's not to say Darker and Greeny weren't good though.

It's a close one between Star Guardian and Faeris, but I'll have to give this one to Faeris.

Faeris/Daemon: 1
                              Star Guardian/Tinny:0
                              Genichiro-Isshin/Greeny:0
                              Uorag/Darker:0

Comment

Lol it was funny how hard we went at first and then we just died at the end. Anyways, this was a really good match and probably the one I enjoyed the most. Everyone brought their A game and did a really good job. But tbh I thought here Darker definitely had the best writing. The way he handled his characters was really interesting to read and pulled me in. He handled things well and I think the only thing I'd say is that I wanted to see him in battle a little more. It was fun to fight Faeris, again for the third time. And Star Guardian was also a really cool character too. I kinda burnt out at the end, so sorry if anyone is salty about that. I did want to see more of everyone's characters, but we still did a lot. Everyone did great! But vote goes to Mr. Darker.

Faeris/Daemon: 1
                                Star Guardian/Tinny: 0
                                Genichiro-Isshin/Greeny: 0
                                Uorag/Darker: 1

Comment

Working...
                                X