Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Round Robin Tournament Summer 2019 Round 1B Greeny|Goddess Ultimecia|Daemon Keido|Emmeth

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As Emmeth said, his and Ulti's clashes definitely had a lot of chemistry to them that brought out their best. This might be circumstantial or not, but whatever the case, it was fun to read. Faeris and Genichiro's duels were really cool as well, but ultimately between Emmeth and Ulti I have to choose. Of those two, while I loved Ulti's quips and general arrogant attitude, I am very curious about Emmeth's character. Very close, but overall, I'll go with Ulti.

Greeny/Genichiro: 2

Goddess Ultimecia/Lu Lingqi: 2

Daemon Keido/Faeris of Armageddon: 1

Emmeth/Gaute Tidemann: 1

Comment

Everyone was good there. The clash between Faeris and Genichiro, Gaute being outclassed and having to rely on his wits and experience. I also liked his dynamic with Lingqi.

But ultimately I have to give this to Keido. His character is absolutely insane, the way I love them. I'm hyped to face you off against you bud

Daemon Keido/Faeris of Armageddon: 2

Emmeth/Gaute Tidemann: 1

Comment

Everyone was great here.

Like lazer said, Emmeth's character is quite interesting and has potential, so I will vote for him and make this a tie, cuz I'm cool like that

Daemon Keido/Faeris of Armageddon: 2

Emmeth/Gaute Tidemann: 2

“If something can bite you, that's reason enough to fear it.”

Comment

Working...
        X