Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you listening to right now?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you listening to right now?

Basically the same thread as before. I think we've become accustomed to a certain behaviour when posting in these threads, but just in case; Do not criticize other people's music.

Been addicted to this one lately

ミスドは聖地じゃ

Comment

Comment

Bit awkward to dance to for now, but like the blend of 90s kpop and metal:
        --------------------------------------------Signature-----------------------------------------------------

(aka TrunksinSwimmingTrunks aka daman)

“Planets are just places for people to stand on. Planets are just rocks. It takes people to make it a world. You can have as many “Earths” as you want. I only care about what’s inside.” – Sakamoto Tatsuma

Kamikaze Pyro is a girl? olsiw

Comment

This fusion jazz mix that came up by itself on YT. Pretty chill.

--------------------------------------------Signature-----------------------------------------------------

“Planets are just places for people to stand on. Planets are just rocks. It takes people to make it a world. You can have as many “Earths” as you want. I only care about what’s inside.” – Sakamoto Tatsuma

Comment

That is chill. I've added to my favorites on Youtube, gonna give it a listen soon.

For now I'm listening to this. It's the intro song for F is for Family and of course also part of Guardians ost. Good song.

Comment

That movie seems to have a lot of old music. I know they had I Want You Back in there.

Some metalcore. Night Terrors by Currents. Found them due to Crystal Lake having a vid on the same channel

Comment

Comment

The two Dragon Ball Super endings, given the thread I just made

Comment

she is the storm and the calm that proceeds
                    the howling wind and the still air in-between
                    and i see the clouds rolling in
                    with the force to knock me down and pick me up again

twitter

Comment

So catchy and beautiful~

Comment

Comment

One of my favourite up and coming bands. Amazing guitarist, bassist and drummer and love how eclectic their sound is. I honestly feel spoilt listening to them. They get compared to Ling Tosite Sigure a lot:

Last edited by wolffanghameha; 20-12-2018, 03:23 PM.

Comment

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

she is the storm and the calm that proceeds
                            the howling wind and the still air in-between
                            and i see the clouds rolling in
                            with the force to knock me down and pick me up again

twitter

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X