Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are your current diet staples?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are your current diet staples?

For me:

White rice
    oats
    olive oil and canola oil
    whole wheat flour
    cannelini beans/chickpeas/black beans/(red) kidney beans/other beans could be considered
    green peas, carrot, spinach, leek, mushrooms, chopped tomatoes, garlic
    salad cheese and hard cheese (cheddar, double gloucester, red leicester (inferior))
    cashews
    raisins
    golden syrup and honey
    mackarel
    chopped tomatoes
    wholewheat pasta
    chia seeds
    white vinegar/rice wine vinegar/cumin seeds/ground black pepper/curry powder/turmeric powder/ginger powder (where's the ginger paste in the supermarket?!)/mixed herbs/spicy italian herb mix

less often:
    ice cream
    chicken (wish this tasted better than ice cream. Not rare for me to go a couple months without meat, but used it a few times recently)
    peanut butter (used to eat this a lot until the last month or so)
    --------------------------------------------Signature-----------------------------------------------------

(aka TrunksinSwimmingTrunks aka daman)

“Planets are just places for people to stand on. Planets are just rocks. It takes people to make it a world. You can have as many “Earths” as you want. I only care about what’s inside.” – Sakamoto Tatsuma

Kamikaze Pyro is a girl? olsiw

I eat more healthily than I used to, but I don't abstain from unhealthy foods. I do avoid sweets and soft drinks like the plague, however.

Comment

I recently cut out caffeine from my diet, as well as further cutting out certain sweets as well. I've never been one to eat a lot of sweets anyways, so that wasn't too hard. I am sticking with soft drinks that are caffeine free, and I am increasing my water intake. I am going to slowly transition to eating healthier and cooking more eventually. I certainly want to add seafood, and more whole foods as well. As of right now I am still eating a bit too much in terms of fatty foods, and such.

Comment

Eating Sweets actually gives me a very bad aftertaste, and it also makes me a little dehydrated. They say bad sugar is literally poison. Perhaps since I only eat Sweets very sparingly, my body is more intolerant of them overall.

Comment

i eat beef/chicken stirfry (rice/noodle) 5 days a week and the other 2 i eat pizza

Comment

Originally posted by EvaShinQ
            I personally am currently on a keto diet because once I tried it I saw that it works for my body and it has amazing effects and beautiful results that I can really enjoy. I started by using an application with a keto calculator because this way it is much easier to monitor each step and to establish each task. What I like most is that KetoDiet is not just about losing weight at any cost; it's about adopting a healthier lifestyle and contrary to common misconceptions, the ketogenic diet doesn't revolve around bacon, eggs, and cheese, which is ideal for me.
            Why didn’t anyone tell me about this some months ago?!

Comment

Before choosing a cooking temperature, it is essential to know what kind of meat you are dealing with.

Comment

Tacos, spaghetti, pizza, wings.

Comment

Working...
                X