Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

are the old ppl still here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ye, meng

it's sad

kewl that u came-back tho

will u stay here for awhile or are we going to only see each-other some-where else?

Comment

Can't believe you ignored me in your opening list.

Comment

of-course i can't ignore u

u are dbzf personified

i was jst listing some ppl

if i listed every1 u'd be there i think

Comment

One Piece is garbage.

Comment

no

Comment

1-piece (of greatness) >>> hunter x hunter

hey notaka

that's kewl to see u

Comment

One piece sucks and should never have been created

Comment

I think you guys should be open to letting King Gattsu on this forum. He was one of the best posters on the old forum for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Green Uncle 2 View Post
                    I think you guys should be open to letting King Gattsu on this forum. He was one of the best posters on the old forum for sure.
                    That ship has sailed.

Evan has been attacking this forum for various reasons, mostly stemming in his own insecurity, among those making personal insults directed at staff members and other members. He's not welcome back.

Comment

He had a million chances near the end, hell, Bryan gave him a full restoration from banned to his old usergroup whereas I had to plead for Curtis to get unbanned and then it took Curtis a year of appealing his warns to get off probation, then needed to pay for his old usergroup. But he still said we were unfair to him when he actually got preferential treatment. Despite all the personal attacks, we rarely warned him. Strawberry warned him multiple times in the one week she came back in 2018 because she saw how abusive he was being, lol. The personal attacks were cruel and unnecessary, he attacked lots of people for damn near everything both on the old board, on here and on the Discord server. The dude's never welcome back. He was extremely toxic near the end. When he was good, he was great. I don't really know what happened to be honest. Out of nowhere he started being passive aggressive, picking fights. I tried to tiptoe around him. Eventually, I made a serious mistake which I apologized for and owned up to but it didn't matter and I became one of the targets. There was even this massive topic made that was basically a passive aggressive thing against me because I confused one year with another year, which is an incredibly human thing to do and yet I got attacked for it. It was extraordinarily petty at times. He's launched personal attacks at me on numerous occasions, not to mention other staff and other members in general. I put him up there with Frankie in terms of people never allowed back. This forum is a small tight-knit community now. We don't need that cancer.
                      Brother! Your crusade IS OVER!!

NO...!!

Comment

Frankie is already here, isn't he? Also, I noticed Mystic Omega is banned too. Any reason for that?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Green Uncle 2 View Post
                          Frankie is already here, isn't he? Also, I noticed Mystic Omega is banned too. Any reason for that?
                          Frankie was discussed, not sure on what to do with it but he doesn't seem like a threat. And Mystic intended on only trolling, which makes it very easy. Not sure why you ask about him though since those guys hate you.

Comment

Originally posted by StrawHatCrew View Post
                            ye, meng

it's sad

kewl that u came-back tho

will u stay here for awhile or are we going to only see each-other some-where else?
                            Go back to Zeta fam

Comment

Originally posted by Emmeth View Post
                              Not sure why you ask about him though since those guys hate you.
                              It wasn't like I wanted him on here or anything... I was just curious.

Comment

Excuse me for the double post, but why is Shinobu still a Super Moderator? He hasn't been around in a year.
                                Last edited by Big Green Uncle 2; 27-06-2020, 10:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X