Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

are the old ppl still here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• are the old ppl still here?

ninjaneer?

buuberries?

peep?

ginyutokunsentai?

yoeri?

Mitas?

the others i also like very much but i can't list every1.

are u gais still here?

& i saw agent green. it's kewl to see him still around here. can feel like home with all the old members here.

Comment

I'm probably not part of the old members, but I can be considered a message board veteran to a degree since I am from the old MFG days.

Comment

Should have listed me, SHC!

Comment

Originally posted by Saberoph View Post
          I'm probably not part of the old members, but I can be considered a message board veteran to a degree since I am from the old MFG days.
          i consider you from the old crew. i remember u. i'm glad to see u still around. i'm happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Zoso View Post
            Should have listed me, SHC!
            who are u? i did say i didn't list every1 l0l. i couldn't. either-way u are on the list too then l0l.

Comment

I'm Juri.

Can't for the life of me what my last nickname was on DBZF... perhaps Stark. I was Riot before that, and Puccio even earlier.

I'm re-reading One Piece by the way... what a masterpiece holy fuck

Comment

i def. knw u then but i thought stark & puccio were 2 diff. ppl. still tho it's good to see u. i hope u are doing well. the forum having moved seemed to have had a some-wot not good effect it seems. who else of the older ppl are still around if i can ask? i'm seeing ben-dan-the-meng & saberoph & some others.

& that's kewl. 1-piece (of gr9s) is EPIC. did u see kaido 1-shotting luffy? o_O
                Last edited by StrawHatCrew; 06-12-2019, 01:39 AM.

Comment

Some of them come around to Discord every once in a while, especially Mitas and Ginyu. Yoeri is always around, but doesn't talk that much. Haven't seen Bryan (Ninjaneer) in some time now, and I think Buuberries and peep are gone forever.

Comment

I've decided to return for a bit.

Comment

^i remember u

only for a bit? does that mean u'll be gone again? that's sad. i miss the old crew around here, that's why i wanted to come-back. it's good to see steve & pelador & so-on still around here too.

i hope ninjaneer'll come-back too. the old days when this forum was so active way back when, i miss them.

buuberries & peep being gone makes me sad. i might have kind-of had my problems with them at times but they were kewl.

Comment

Originally posted by StrawHatCrew View Post
                        ^i remember u

only for a bit? does that mean u'll be gone again? that's sad. i miss the old crew around here, that's why i wanted to come-back. it's good to see steve & pelador & so-on still around here too.

i hope ninjaneer'll come-back too. the old days when this forum was so active way back when, i miss them.

buuberries & peep being gone makes me sad. i might have kind-of had my problems with them at times but they were kewl.
                        Don't worry I don't plan on leaving. I just don't want to make a huge commitment.

Comment

Yes I have SHC, I wonder how Luffy's training is going to give him the edge over Kaido. It's going to be a wild ride, although I have to say I have been loving the Oden flashbacks.

Comment

Originally posted by POOHEAD189 View Post

Don't worry I don't plan on leaving. I just don't want to make a huge commitment.
                            that's kewl. iirc even back when i was around u were that way, so that'll be like that used to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Zoso View Post
                              Yes I have SHC, I wonder how Luffy's training is going to give him the edge over Kaido. It's going to be a wild ride, although I have to say I have been loving the Oden flashbacks.
                              tbh, i only some-wot recently got to actually reading (reading that) one-piece. i'm on skypiea on my read-through right-now & have been putting it off for awhile now.

the way i knw abt luffy getting 1-shotted by kaido was by me going to a book-store & flipping through vol. 92 & 1 page luffy attacked & the next panel he was ko'd & i was like o_O o_O o_O

Comment

Working...
                              X