Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favourite colour underwear on a woman?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favourite colour underwear on a woman?

What is your favourite colour underwear that you like to see a woman wearing?

Now you may think I'm being boring but I really like plain white.
    http://familyresearched.co.uk/

black for sure!

Comment

I think that beige or red, depending on the mood. And black, it looks also very sensual. I don't know why, but lately, I began to admire when my girlfriend wears an invisible bra. I mean a bra without the braces. For me, it looks very sensual. She recently bought one from Freedom Bra, and it is so beautiful. Especially while wearing backless dresses, it's way more attractive. She even says how comfortable it is to wear such bras. She can wear these while wearing and tops or sweaters.
      Last edited by Keiteene; 14-04-2021, 10:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Keiteene View Post
        I think that beige or red, depending on the mood. And black, it looks also very sensual. I don't know why, but lately, I began to admire when my girlfriend wears an invisible bra. I mean a bra without the braces. For me, it looks very sensual. She recently bought one from Freedom Bra, and it is so beautiful. Especially while wearing backless dresses, it's way more attractive. She even says how comfortable it is to wear such bras. She can wear these while wearing and tops or sweaters.
        Who pays you and where can I sign up????
        --------------------------------------------Signature-----------------------------------------------------

(aka TrunksinSwimmingTrunks aka daman)

“Planets are just places for people to stand on. Planets are just rocks. It takes people to make it a world. You can have as many “Earths” as you want. I only care about what’s inside.” – Sakamoto Tatsuma

Kamikaze Pyro is a girl? olsiw

Comment

Working...
        X