Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

are the old ppl still here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gattsu'd be kewl i think

i miss buuberries i think ;( ;( ;(

Comment

• Wow really cool thread. Learned alot about what I missed.
      Satisfaction is but a temporary staving off of desire in preparation for more dissatisfaction. Contentment is the elysium between these opposites.

Comment

• i don't think i ever talked to u (or maybe i did at some-point), but i think i remember u, so that's rly kewl to see u i think

Comment

• Originally posted by StrawHatCrew View Post
          i don't think i ever talked to u (or maybe i did at some-point), but i think i remember u, so that's rly kewl to see u i think
          I remember you though. You mainly posted in dbz discussions and made alot vs topics. I was most in the Capsule Corp Chat thread.
          Satisfaction is but a temporary staving off of desire in preparation for more dissatisfaction. Contentment is the elysium between these opposites.

Comment

• that def. was me i think l0l

that good to see u i think

Comment

• Originally posted by Sasuke View Post
              Wow really cool thread. Learned alot about what I missed.
              Oh, I think I remember you from about 10 years ago or so. It has been so long that I forget how you were like exactly yeah. Welcome back.

Comment

• Originally posted by StrawHatCrew View Post
                i try i hope i think.

wolf, can u make some threads? plz if u can & want to. u could create interesting threads i think i think.
                Post moar.

Sasuke was top poster literally every day when I joined. I thought he was a chick for a while.
                --------------------------------------------Signature-----------------------------------------------------

(aka TrunksinSwimmingTrunks aka daman)

“Planets are just places for people to stand on. Planets are just rocks. It takes people to make it a world. You can have as many “Earths” as you want. I only care about what’s inside.” – Sakamoto Tatsuma

Kamikaze Pyro is a girl? olsiw

Comment

• Anyone else you guys think should post more here?

Comment

• mystical-meng if he can & wants to i think

Comment

• & all the other old members too if they can & want to (the 1s here too obvsly i think) i think

Comment

• I'm still here but I prefer not to intervene in mortal quarrels.

Comment

• Boo!

Comment

• craaaaaaaaaaaaaash

what's up?

Comment

• Honestly surprised people still remember me haha

Comment

• u were huge part of the forum i think & 1 of the most liked moderators i think

Comment

Working...
                                X