Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

are the old ppl still here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i remember him too i think

Comment

I remember him too. Was a good member from when I was on the old forum.

Comment

did he go off the deep-end (or can he maybe be considered to have gone off the deep-end)??? or why did he get banned??? (if any1 can and wants to answer)

Comment

I think he was kind of being a dink for a while. He posted an apology/peacemaking topic on another forum (he was always that kind of guy, who was upfront and not afraid to admit his side of wrongdoings) and alluded to it.

Hopefully we get some consistent activity on here, so if any more old or brand new members join more of them will stick around (not everyone will stick around on a forum that has <20 posts a day, but more will if there are 100 posts a day, even more at 300 a day, even more at 800 a day. Not sure where the thresholds are, but you get the point. Inb4 someone says it's not rocket science, yet everyone's attitude has been to just give up or randomly throw bits of paint at the wall and hope it magically makes a painting).

​​​​​
          ​​​​​
          --------------------------------------------Signature-----------------------------------------------------

(aka TrunksinSwimmingTrunks aka daman)

“Planets are just places for people to stand on. Planets are just rocks. It takes people to make it a world. You can have as many “Earths” as you want. I only care about what’s inside.” – Sakamoto Tatsuma

Kamikaze Pyro is a girl? olsiw

Comment

oh ye. i thought i thought i heard abt him some-thing like that i think.

obvsly. that's not rocket-science.

jk i think i think

maybe me & mystical-meng can help too i think. i don't knw abt mystical-boi tho.

Comment

Originally posted by wolffanghameha View Post
              I think he was kind of being a dink for a while. He posted an apology/peacemaking topic on another forum (he was always that kind of guy, who was upfront and not afraid to admit his side of wrongdoings) and alluded to it.

Hopefully we get some consistent activity on here, so if any more old or brand new members join more of them will stick around (not everyone will stick around on a forum that has <20 posts a day, but more will if there are 100 posts a day, even more at 300 a day, even more at 800 a day. Not sure where the thresholds are, but you get the point. Inb4 someone says it's not rocket science, yet everyone's attitude has been to just give up or randomly throw bits of paint at the wall and hope it magically makes a painting).

​​​​​
              ​​​​​
              You're absolutely correct. The fact that the Discord is as successful as it is alludes to the fact that the forum has the same potential. We are working on a few decisions behind the scenes to generate activity but it's taking a bit longer than I thought. In the meantime though, those of us who care about the forum and want it to succeed should just try to be active when we can.

Comment

i try i hope i think.

wolf, can u make some threads? plz if u can & want to. u could create interesting threads i think i think.

Comment

Yeah I am thinking of trying to help make the forum more active by trying to start some nice threads so we can generate more activity. Was on a few different forums, so I have an idea of what kind of threads can help yeah,

Comment

kewl, i be looking forward to them i think.

Comment

Originally posted by Saberoph View Post
                      Since reasons for getting banned and warned seemed to be talked about more freely. I've always wondered what happened to Professor Gohan?

I might have been told before, but I really don't remember. I know before the move and my absence he was staff, and when I came back he was GTFO.
                      This was discussed recently on Discord. Given reasons for his banning is that he was being demoted for not being active enough and he heavily disagreed with the decision to the point where he started insulting staff (and other members) by using slurs against Tim, attacking anyone who spoke against him in the chat box and using the racist card (claimed staff were racist for demoting him since he's black) to defend himself.

I don't know anything about him apologizing on another forum as wolf says, but if he wants to offer proof of this then he can. Either way I don't care.

Comment

So the staff here won't let him on if he attempts to register?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Green Uncle 2 View Post
                          So the staff here won't let him on if he attempts to register?
                          Yes, he can come back if he chooses. The expectations for members haven't changed but what has changed is that the forum needs activity. If people want to come back here and be contributing and productive members we are all for it.

Comment

i also think he was 1 of the moderators who i thought unfairly banned me soooo...

Comment

Originally posted by Emmeth View Post

This was discussed recently on Discord. Given reasons for his banning is that he was being demoted for not being active enough and he heavily disagreed with the decision to the point where he started insulting staff (and other members) by using slurs against Tim, attacking anyone who spoke against him in the chat box and using the racist card (claimed staff were racist for demoting him since he's black) to defend himself.

I don't know anything about him apologizing on another forum as wolf says, but if he wants to offer proof of this then he can. Either way I don't care.
                              Holy Shit I had no idea! I figured he did something that deserved a GTFO, because I know usually you're given enough chances before any drastic measures are taken, so it seems he really went too far.

That sucks, and I guess he deleted his Thread on our Dragon Ball Game Discussion or is it linked to him being banned? Because that one had the best ideas and discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by Saberoph View Post

That sucks, and I guess he deleted his Thread on our Dragon Ball Game Discussion or is it linked to him being banned? Because that one had the best ideas and discussion.
                                I'm not sure. If it isn't on the archived forum I will look into this.

Comment

Working...
                                X