Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cooking

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cooking

Anyone enjoy cooking? I've recently discovered an enjoyment of it after moving out of my parent's house. My best recipe so far is for lamb Nihari curry and I can still make it better with some adjustments.
    http://familyresearched.co.uk/

I do. I come from a family where my grandmas cook everything and enjoy cooking for their loved ones and you get a mixed bag of people who figure they don't need to cook and people that gets inspired to cook themselves. I'm one of the latter, I enjoy cooking my own food.

Comment

I have never really done much cooking for myself. I do tend to enjoy it but I major in procrastination.

Steak is fun.

Comment

I like doing it, but only when I have a lot of free time. When I have to work and get up early in the morning, it's just a fucking drag.

Comment

Yep, been exploring my ability to cook since 2016. I've gotten down the ability to cook meats and now I'm looking into cooking just vegetables. I like the smells of vegetables cooking compared to meat so it should be fun.

Comment

I like to bring out the spoon, baking soda and cocaine.

Comment

I like trying new recipes from time to time... though I also prefer to cook in bulk so I only have to cook 2-3 times a week at most.

Comment

Yesterday I made a lamb hotpot.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image0.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	229.7 KB
ID:	7227

Chopped lamb, carrots, potatoes and herbs sprinkled with cheese.
                http://familyresearched.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
                X