Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think dogs smell worse than cats?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think dogs smell worse than cats?

I'm curious. I've always been uncomfortable with dogs because of how they often smell, especially when wet. But I've heard people argue that cats smell worse. Now if you don't neuter your cat I can see this being true. Their scent spray is abhorent. But a cat that can not spray in my experience tends to smell a bit like an old teddy bear, whuch isn't that bad a smell. Dogs on the other hand even when dry and clean don't have a pleasant musk to me. What are your thoughts?

I've had plenty of both animals so I'm very familiar with their various smells.
    http://familyresearched.co.uk/

Dogs generally smell worse than cats. Especially if you don't clean the dog. While cats clean themselves and they still don't smell bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Greeny View Post
      Dogs generally smell worse than cats. Especially if you don't clean the dog. While cats clean themselves and they still don't smell bad.
      Cats don't smell bad because they clean themselves. They were designed that way, the downside for cat owners are the hairballs they spit back up after cleaning.

So yes, dogs do smell worse than cats, they need regular baths.

Comment

Originally posted by Greeny View Post
        HIGHLY depends on the breed. Some breeds of cat will just straight up give up on life if you don't clean them.

Dogs also clean themselves all the time, btw.

Reaper? A label created by the Protheans to give voice to their destruction.
        In the end, what they chose to call us is irrelevant. We simply... are. We have no beginning. We have no end. We are infinite.
        Millions of years after your civilization has been eradicated and forgotten, we will endure.

Comment

Working...
        X