Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

General Discussion Chat Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm sorry for my absence yesterday, guys. Our power was out for over 12 hours... LOL.

Comment

• That's so weird to think about considering it has been -20 to -30 degrees here the last week w/ intermittent storms and no power outages haha. But then again, we're used to that shit.
      Brother! Your crusade IS OVER!!

NO...!!

Comment

• All the snow has finally melted in north Texas. LOL.

I actually had a dream this week that a snow cloud the size of the United States was covering... The United States. LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Green Uncle 2 View Post
          All the snow has finally melted in north Texas. LOL.

I actually had a dream this week that a snow cloud the size of the United States was covering... The United States. LOL.
          That's good that things are getting back to normal there. I'm not in Texas currently, but I heard about the wild weather there. My town had their coldest day since 1989 yeah.

Comment

• It suddenly got real hot this week. Just two weeks ago people were talking about an Elfstedentocht (huge ice skating race on natural ice). Now it's too hot for a jacket.

Comment

• Yeah the snow storm made it all the way down to Galveston, which is insane. The weather in North Texas is variable and depends mostly on the season, but normally only the panhandle is the area that receives snow.

Comment

• Yeah places like Galveston and even Brownsville getting snow is certainly a shock. The kinds of temperatures and wind chills I was seeing there are things I've never seen for such a location.

Comment

• Daniel San, the weather man!

Comment

Daniel San, the weather man!
                    I seem to get called that a lot many places :V

Comment

Hey guys... Just trying to keep this board active.

The posts are now over 8000!
                      Now they're over 9000!

Comment

Now they're over 9000!
                        Ah that's nice! Over 9000 now. Slowly getting things back on track it seems. Although, I do want to start posting more serious, and longer topics soon yeah.

Comment

Working...
                        X