Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

General Discussion Chat Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I respect your decision.

However I also dislike it.
    Brother! Your crusade IS OVER!!

NO...!!

Comment

Hey guys... Just trying to keep this board active.

The posts are now over 8000!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Green Uncle 2 View Post
        Hey guys... Just trying to keep this board active.

The posts are now over 8000!
        Give up.

Comment

Originally posted by Cultural Marxist View Post

Give up.
          Hi Pocket Gog.

Comment

How are we fellas

Comment

I'm doing good, I can't speak for everyone else though.

Comment

I put DBZF's logo in my signature with the DBZF URL tied to it on Dragon Ball Forums. Let's see what comes of that.
                Last edited by Big Green Uncle 2; 25-08-2020, 06:04 AM.

Comment

I received a warning for it. Apparently advertising competing sites in your signature is not allowed.

Comment

Don't you love when someone's building/house alarm has been blaring for like half an hour straight at around midnight? Those alarms are the technological version of the boy who cried wolf.

Would you ever call the police when hearing one of them go off? I suppose they're supposed to alert anyone who's in the building, but if they're being left ringing for so long that's clearly not working. Only thing left I can see it being useful for is to deter anyone who's broken in or even anyone who's walking by thinking of breaking in, since the alarm will scare them off. That or a wake-up alarm for a really heavy sleeper!
                    --------------------------------------------Signature-----------------------------------------------------

(aka TrunksinSwimmingTrunks aka daman)

“Planets are just places for people to stand on. Planets are just rocks. It takes people to make it a world. You can have as many “Earths” as you want. I only care about what’s inside.” – Sakamoto Tatsuma

Kamikaze Pyro is a girl? olsiw

Comment

• Lol it's finally just stopped after posting that.
                      ​​​​​
                      --------------------------------------------Signature-----------------------------------------------------

(aka TrunksinSwimmingTrunks aka daman)

“Planets are just places for people to stand on. Planets are just rocks. It takes people to make it a world. You can have as many “Earths” as you want. I only care about what’s inside.” – Sakamoto Tatsuma

Kamikaze Pyro is a girl? olsiw

Comment

Working...
                      X