Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

General Discussion Chat Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate the feeling of restlessness. I'm glad that it's spring/almost summer so I can just go outside anytime for a walk. I wouldn't do that in winter because of the cold.

Comment

It's been raining a bit here so that gives me more cozy and calm time inside : )

Reaper? A label created by the Protheans to give voice to their destruction.
      In the end, what they chose to call us is irrelevant. We simply... are. We have no beginning. We have no end. We are infinite.
      Millions of years after your civilization has been eradicated and forgotten, we will endure.

Comment

How are things?

Comment

Putting up a bookscase later. Also into Pokemon right now. Getting a team built that I can transfer into the new one coming out.
          http://familyresearched.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by Emmeth View Post
            How are things?
            Not great, but I'm gonna go to sleep so that's a plus, at least

In the end, what they chose to call us is irrelevant. We simply... are. We have no beginning. We have no end. We are infinite.
            Millions of years after your civilization has been eradicated and forgotten, we will endure.

Comment

I wish depression and anxiety would magically poof away. I hate feeling like this...

Comment

I'm surprised I've never heard of this before

https://sydney.edu.au/news-opinion/n...0-seconds.html

Comment

Working...
                X