Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

General Discussion Chat Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh yeah? That's really nice to hear. I've lost a loved one to Alzheimer's... so it's good to hear money's going somewhere right.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmeth View Post
      Christopher Lee's best role? I know that's Bela Lugosi, but I can only think of three other amazing Lee roles.
      He was the second mainstream Dracula after Bela Lugosi and I don't doubt Lugosi himself liked him in the Hammer movies (maybe), but yeah he was pretty good as Dracula

Reaper? A label created by the Protheans to give voice to their destruction.
      In the end, what they chose to call us is irrelevant. We simply... are. We have no beginning. We have no end. We are infinite.
      Millions of years after your civilization has been eradicated and forgotten, we will endure.

Comment

Alzheimer sucks, I understand your loss

So what was Alzheimer again?

Comment

It's when your brain degenerates over about 10 years, after which most people die.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	1B5Xlw4.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	144.3 KB
ID:	1040
          http://familyresearched.co.uk/

Comment

Was that a morbid joke or did you actually wonder what it was? :P

Comment

I feel really empty/depressed lately. I need DBZF more than ever, it seems :P I feel like I'm lacking purpose. I'm looking forward to being able to write again here when the RPs migrate on over.

I have cabin fever pretty hard where I live though. I want to get out and run around, lol.
              Brother! Your crusade IS OVER!!

NO...!!

Comment

Come to Plymouth and hang with me.

Comment

You know I already would've if it were that easy, Pel

NO...!!

Comment

It's not like it costs $1100 just for the flights or anything.

Comment

I figured I'd just steal the plane. I'm not sure where to crash it though, nor how safe that would be. Do your neighbors suck?

NO...!!

Comment

Nah they're good people. The primary school down the street has a large open field you could crash into though. Just remember to parachute out of the plane first.

Comment

All of my neighbors died.

Edit: Actually, all except one.

Comment

Sorry to hear

Assuming they were good neighbours, or at least neighbours you liked

RIP anyway

In the end, what they chose to call us is irrelevant. We simply... are. We have no beginning. We have no end. We are infinite.
                            Millions of years after your civilization has been eradicated and forgotten, we will endure.

Comment

Well, never actually spoke to any of them. But rest in peace regardless. Most died in their old age in sleep peacefully, so that's good.

Comment

In other news...

I'm not really doing much of anything right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X