Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Does Nobody on DBZ forums actually discuss DBZ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Does Nobody on DBZ forums actually discuss DBZ?

There's like two people that do, really.

I think after all this time it has gotten so repetitive for people like me who have been doing it circa 2005 lol.
    Brother! Your crusade IS OVER!!

NO...!!

Comment

• Mystic Omega
      Mystic Omega commented
      Editing a comment
      Your absence has made me depressed Sam

Yeah, I barely do it elsewhere. I try to post here and there so it has some relevance, but it's really not interesting to me.

Comment

I generally get most of what I want to say out relatively quickly, I will say the movie's renewed my interest in it, but until then DB hasn't really interested me. I imagine once the new series is around a lot of people (and I think I may be among them) will start to talk a bit more. And yeah, for many of us, it's been a discussion for more than a decade.

Signature and Avatar by NinjaSushi

Comment

I stopped properly discussing DB a few years after joining and mainly stayed because of the community. That tends to be how it goes for most long-term members.

Comment

There's not enough new blood. On other places it seems like a lot of the discussion is driven by younger members.
          “Planets are just places for people to stand on. Planets are just rocks. It takes people to make it a world. You can have as many “Earths” as you want. I only care about what’s inside.” – Sakamoto Tatsuma

Kamikaze Pyro is a girl? olsiw

Comment

Working...
          X