Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most extreme activity you've ever done?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most extreme activity you've ever done?

Jumping out of a plane, climbing a mountain, bunjee jumping? What's the most extreme thing you've ever done?

Whilst I have walked around the summit of Wales' tallest mountain I'd argue that firing a bunch of powerful guns in Prague was probably the most extreme activity that I can remember doing.
    http://familyresearched.co.uk/

Lighting dozens and dozens of fires around town as a teenager with friends, causing tens of thousands of pounds worth of damage.

As for stuff that isn't illegal...

Eh...
    I guess quad biking through a trail when I was 14 or so? Was pretty cool. Had to follow the farmer guy that runs the place, we went through muddy rivers and things, saw heaps of rabbits and hares. Not exceptionally dangerous or anything though but guess I could have flipped the quad or something.

Comment

Quad bikes are incredibly dangerous.Rik Mayall was never the same after his accident on one.
      http://familyresearched.co.uk/

Comment

If I'm being completely honest...

That one time I almost attempted to hack into DBZeta and wipe out the forum with the help of my co admin on Planet Vegeta.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Green Uncle 2 View Post

That one time I almost attempted to hack into DBZeta and wipe out the forum with the help of my co admin on Planet Vegeta.
          What is DBZeta?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Green Uncle 2 View Post

lol

Comment

I've been in speeding cars and on a fast motorcycle, but not driven those myself yet.

Honestly I've not done anything particularly extreme in that sense. I walked 25 miles or so recently, but really that's not a massive deal. On a school trip I attempted to abseil down a 30 ft wall, but it went horrendously since I went upside down (I didn't really want to do it, but did it not to chicken out. One of the guys who worked there told me to relax, but I guess he didn't anticipate me relaxing that much. I remember the teacher photographing me while I was upside down, crying lol. Wonder if she kept that). We also traversed a cliff face at sea level, which I hated because it was combining heights with water and I couldn't swim yet (although we did have buoyancy aids on).

There's random shit like turning off a small's street electricity or setting off the school fire alarm, but that's not the right type of extreme.
              “Planets are just places for people to stand on. Planets are just rocks. It takes people to make it a world. You can have as many “Earths” as you want. I only care about what’s inside.” – Sakamoto Tatsuma

Kamikaze Pyro is a girl? olsiw

Comment

Listen to Justin Bieber.

Comment

Working...
                X