Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most disturbing thing you've ever seen?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most disturbing thing you've ever seen?

What is the most disturbing thing that you've ever seen?

For me it's a dental horror story. I was in the dentist waiting room with my family and we suddenly heard this huge scream. Turns out a dentist used the wrong anaesthetic on a little girl... if I was slightly traumitised by it then I can't comprehend how she feels or even the dentist for that matter. I hope she got plenty of compensation for that screw up. Holy crap.
    http://familyresearched.co.uk/

I don't think this really happened but I remember it as such.

I was at an indoors swimming pool place where I was on top of a slide. I looked down and saw a kid who had fallen out on to a rock and had his arm bone sticking out of the skin. It might just be part of my imagination, but it seems real enough.

Comment

It was more the sound rather than what I saw. But one time during a high school football game, I was in elementary so in the stands, one of our players fell and got run over by another. A loud snap was heard from his leg that echoed throughout the entire field. Everyone went "ooo" at the same time. Disturbing sound for sure. I don't know what the most disturbing thing I've seen was. Probably something in a video, not sure about in person.
      https://www.thewrap.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/game-of-thrones-why-jon-snow-is-the-true-heir-over-daenerys-targaryen-kit-harington-emilia-clarke.jpg

Comment

Probably stuff on r/fiftyfifty...
        Particularly of note

Spoiler Alert!
        One where a baby crawls under a moving train, taken from the platform above it as if it fell down...just crawls on under the wheels. You don't really see anything I think but still fucked up

As for stuff I've personally witnessed...I honestly can't think of a single thing. I can be quite a twisted individual so I'm not sure if there's just things that never really bothered me.
        But so far as I recall I've never seen an accident, a fight, an injury, nothing.

Comment

Working...
        X