Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you like your toilet paper?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you like your toilet paper?

Click image for larger version

Name:	54ffaaab49299-toilet-paper-roll-text2.jpg?resize=480:*.jpg
Views:	250
Size:	20.8 KB
ID:	312
    Under definitely for me
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ENqzSGWU8AQlbQs.jpg:small

Under, although now I just have it "there".
    --------------------------------------------Signature-----------------------------------------------------

(aka TrunksinSwimmingTrunks aka daman)

“Planets are just places for people to stand on. Planets are just rocks. It takes people to make it a world. You can have as many “Earths” as you want. I only care about what’s inside.” – Sakamoto Tatsuma

Kamikaze Pyro is a girl? olsiw

Comment

I've been used to the under method for all my life. The over method just seems heretical by comparison.

Comment

With the under method you can use the roll as a fulcrum to tear the paper. Just a superior design.

I demand to know before every election how the candidates ready their toilet paper.
        --------------------------------------------Signature-----------------------------------------------------

“Planets are just places for people to stand on. Planets are just rocks. It takes people to make it a world. You can have as many “Earths” as you want. I only care about what’s inside.” – Sakamoto Tatsuma

Comment

For me has to be over otherwise I scrape my hand on the wall tryna grab it quickly

Comment

Over, always. It's the best way to grab it.

Comment

Always been over for me too. It's closer to me and I don't hit my hand on the wall when I grab for it.

Comment

Over easy.

Oh wait that's my eggs.

For my toilet paper, double ply & over. Single ply & under is cruel and unusual punishment. Also, scrambled.
                Brother! Your crusade IS OVER!!

NO...!!

Comment

I preferred over, just seems easier to grab for me generally. Then I cut the part I need and use it.

Signature and Avatar by NinjaSushi

Comment

Honestly, I used to put the toilet paper on the seat. I thought that in this way, as it doesn't touch any surfaces, I protect my skin from the toilet germs. However, a friend of mine told me that if you put it on the seat, you invite more bacteria on the paper, thus it's unsanitary. God, I've never thought that the way you place the toilet roll can have such a crucial role for the health. Thus, Amber was a real eye-opener. Actually, I bought a nice dispenser for it https://www.mustangcleaningsupplies....dispenser.html in order to minimize touches. Hope it will help. What do you think about it?
                    Last edited by Keiteene; 22-12-2020, 04:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Keiteene View Post
                      Honestly, I used to put the toilet paper on the seat. I thought that in this way, as it doesn't touch any surfaces, I protect my skin from the toilet germs. However, a friend of mine told me that if you put it on the seat, you invite more bacteria on the paper, thus it's unsanitary. God, I've never thought that the way you place the toilet roll can have such a crucial role for the health. Thus, Amber was a real eye-opener. Actually, I bought a nice dispenser for it https://www.mustangcleaningsupplies....dispenser.html in order to minimize touches. Hope it will help. What do you think about it?
                      Are you a bot?

I think that dispenser looks like a lot of work, but then I guess you get used to it anyway. But don't you ever realise too late there isn't enough there?

Comment

I suppose over I guess. That is mostly because that is what I have done all my life basically. I think it is a little bit easier that way.

Comment

I like them over. I also like them to actually be available in Grocery Stores.

Comment

Working...
                          X