Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.
Please register if you would like to take part.

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you receive and/or give for the Holidays this year?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What did you receive and/or give for the Holidays this year?

I received a lot clothing, a video game, a bit of money, and the highlight was the Fourth Edition of Twilight Imperium (a game of interstellar politics, trade, and conquest where you can play Space Lions), I ended up giving my family a lot of movies I had noticed they liked to watch a lot whenever they came up in cable. What about y'all?

This isn't just for Christmas but Kwanzaa, Hanukkah, any birthdays around this time, etc.

Signature and Avatar by NinjaSushi

I got shampoos, socks, a snow cap, money and a Toon Link amiibo.

Comment

Some t-shirts.
      A jumper.
      Of Mice and Men book.
      A television.
      Alcohol.
      Fudge.
      Chocolate.
      Two beer glasses.
      A beer mat made of slate.
      A Walking Dead calender.
      A Plymouth Argyle mug.
      A poster of many legendary guitarists.
      A box of Jelly Babies.
      http://familyresearched.co.uk/

Comment

Eventually a PlayStation 4 here and some combo of items (my choice, also for my birthday on January 30th) along with some cheap cologne and $50 cash from my grandmother. I'm pretty stoked about the PS4. I chose PC and Xbox One. PC was a great choice. Xbox One was not. I've regretted not being able to play Bloodborne, God of War, Uncharted 4, Spider-Man, along with a few other titles. :P
        Brother! Your crusade IS OVER!!

NO...!!

Comment

I'll have to add you Sam and you will have to get Sega Genesis Classics so we can two player ****.
          http://familyresearched.co.uk/

Comment

I received money, some Dragon Ball merch, and a few games from the family. And to them, I gave books, perfume, and shirts. I also gave a friend some home made ceramic coasters and a rare Figpin.

Comment

Working...
            X