Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you rather...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess anime since I haven't read much in terms of manga. Would you rather swim or run a mile?

Comment

Swim since I've pretty much busted my lungs from years of smoking, and swimming the same distance would probably tire me out less.

Would you rather be a feminine/pretty but good looking man or a masculine/handsome woman who commands authority but can't get a date?

Comment

Swimming 64 lengths ahead of running a mile? Dafuq

I would rather be the guy. That sounds pretty easy.

​​​​Would you rather have to climb and come down from K2 (with an experienced team) or visit the bottom of the mariana trench (with a professional team's support)?
        ​​​​

--------------------------------------------Signature-----------------------------------------------------

(aka TrunksinSwimmingTrunks aka daman)

“Planets are just places for people to stand on. Planets are just rocks. It takes people to make it a world. You can have as many “Earths” as you want. I only care about what’s inside.” – Sakamoto Tatsuma (Gintama)

Kamikaze Pyro is a girl? olsiw

Comment

Either one is fine since I don't understand either option that well (might be because it's 5 in the morning and I haven't been able to sleep).

Would you rather have my current avatar or my old avatar? 😆

Comment

Originally posted by The_Police View Post
            Either one is fine since I don't understand either option that well (might be because it's 5 in the morning and I haven't been able to sleep).

Would you rather have my current avatar or my old avatar? 😆
            Current.

Would you rather die within 15 years and know exactly when it will happen or would you rather die within 10 years but have no clue as to when it will occur?

Comment

15 years for sure.

SQ
              --------------------------------------------Signature-----------------------------------------------------

(aka TrunksinSwimmingTrunks aka daman)

“Planets are just places for people to stand on. Planets are just rocks. It takes people to make it a world. You can have as many “Earths” as you want. I only care about what’s inside.” – Sakamoto Tatsuma (Gintama)

Kamikaze Pyro is a girl? olsiw

Comment

10 years. It would be the same as most other humans who die without knowing the cause of their death.

Would you rather own the standard Dragon Ball Manga, or own the VizBig Edition of the Dragon Ball Manga?

Comment

Would rather own all of the full color volumes rather than either, but probably the former since Vizbig DB volumes don't have all the color pages from the Kanzenban/WSJ chapters.

SQ

Comment

The Standard Dragon Ball Manga because that's actually what I own in my closet.

Would you rather rewatch the Super Anime or reread the Super Manga?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Green Uncle 2 View Post
                      The Standard Dragon Ball Manga because that's actually what I own in my closet.

Would you rather rewatch the Super Anime or reread the Super Manga?
                      Haven't done either the first time. I likely would choose to watch the anime of it.

Would you rather dine alone or watch a movie by yourself?

Comment

Dine alone assuming I eat something tasty. Don't really have any desire to watch any new movies right now, since the only ones I'm looking forward to are the sequels to Alita: Battle Angel and the two-part finale of the Rurouni Kenshin live action series.

Would you rather be gay or bi?

Comment

Originally posted by The_Police View Post
                          Dine alone assuming I eat something tasty. Don't really have any desire to watch any new movies right now, since the only ones I'm looking forward to are the sequels to Alita: Battle Angel and the two-part finale of the Rurouni Kenshin live action series.

Would you rather be gay or bi?
                          Guess bi since I actually am bi yeah.

Would you rather live in the tropics or live in the arctic? This can be anywhere in the tropics and anywhere in the arctic mind you.

Comment

The tropics since it's probably easier to find food in a warm environment than in a cold one.

Would you rather smoke heroin or meth?

Comment

In the tropics. I can't imagine why anyone would ever want to live in the arctic.

Would you rather eat beef or pork at the moment?
                              https://dbzeta.net

Comment

Working...
                              X