Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you rather...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't like Avatar due to Korra's miserable failures as a series, but the former because ATLA has a much better cast than its sequel and I don't trust Bryan and Mike to come up with a good sequel anymore.

SQ

Comment

Same. Especially since it would also make the comics Gene Yang wrote officially non canon, because those also suck.

Would you rather have a Nintendo 64 or a Nintendo Gamecube as your only console?

Comment

Probably GameCube since I'm not a retro games fag.

WYR watch Welcome to the NHK or Gunslinger Girl?

Comment

Gunslinger Girl because it looks like it has more action and political themes.

Would you rather have a girlfriend with big boobs and no ass, or with a big ass with no boobs?

Comment

Big tits with no ass since at least you can work out and get a bigger ass that way. There's no real way to increase boob size significantly after puberty unless you get surgery.

Would you rather get a pretty girlfriend with a meh body or an ugly girlfriend with a sexy body?

Comment

A pretty girlfriend with a meh body. I'm no longer a deviant.

Would you rather work at a restaurant or a hotel (giving people food versus giving people a place to sleep)?

Comment

Work at a restaurant because I'd get tipped more.

Would you rather have a fat and ugly girlfriend who's so rich you'll never have to work again, or a pretty ass girlfriend with no money?

Comment

If it's someone I can stand, I'll be with them. Not worth it to stick in a relationship over looks if that shit's toxic as fuck.

Would you rather smash a toe on the corner of a wall, or slam a door on your fingers?

Comment

Smash a toe. Breaking your finger sounds more painful.

Would you rather wreck your stomach with whiskey and vodka, or kiss a male hobo for an hour?

Comment

wreck my stomach for a few days

Would you rather have 11 fingers or 11 toes? Only one right answer here.
                      edit: if you already have 11+ of either, then adding on additional to either
                      Last edited by wolffanghameha; 01-07-2020, 12:23 PM. Reason: -
                      “Planets are just places for people to stand on. Planets are just rocks. It takes people to make it a world. You can have as many “Earths” as you want. I only care about what’s inside.” – Sakamoto Tatsuma

Kamikaze Pyro is a girl? olsiw

Comment

11 toes. I would be able to hide them with shoes.

Would you rather have a cat or a dog?

Comment

Dog because I'm allergic to cat hair.

SQ

Comment

Cat because one of mine is old enough to die in a couple years. Plus I already got a new dog recently.

Would you rather be friends with Yamcha or Tenshinhan?

Comment

Yamcha because a professional baseball player probably makes more money than a three-eyed martial arts instructor.

Would you rather be married to Android 21 or Lucy (Elfen Lied)?

Comment

Android 21 because IDK who Lucy from Elvin Lied is.

Would you rather marathon all of GT (English Dub) or Super?

Comment

Working...
                                X