Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forum Mafia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Mafia

Anyone here play forum mafia?

Yes, on the old forum we had occasional mafia games. I'm up for another one if more people are interested!

Comment

Originally posted by Emmeth View Post
      Yes, on the old forum we had occasional mafia games. I'm up for another one if more people are interested!
      So the forum has changed? I was thinking so. I signed up back awhile and then had to resign up when nothing worked on my signup.

What were the games like here? open/closed setups? Were they standard or more bastard/original? Just curious?

Comment

I'm not super familiar with Mafia myself, I've only been in a few games and hosted one (because original host backed out). Usually when someone wants to do a Mafia game they make a sign-up thread and if it gets enough traction it's a game. We usually had a theme for them, most frequently Dragon Ball themed. We've also had Game of Thrones and WW2 themed Mafias.

Comment

Gotcha. I was curious as this site was listed as a site that played forum mafia and I thought I would check it out. I mod games on my home site and play on different sites.

Comment

Count me in if this ever gets kickstarted.
            Satisfaction is but a temporary staving off of desire in preparation for more dissatisfaction. Contentment is the elysium between these opposites.

Comment

I'll play too and help out for sure. What's the minimum normally needed. Like 8 people?

This is the section on the old forum (my heart still bleeds): https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/drag...rum/mafia-f82/
              “Planets are just places for people to stand on. Planets are just rocks. It takes people to make it a world. You can have as many “Earths” as you want. I only care about what’s inside.” – Sakamoto Tatsuma

Kamikaze Pyro is a girl? olsiw

Comment

Working...
              X