Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Knife crime in the UK

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knife crime in the UK

I am always reading about another knife crime in the UK. Where has the spike come from and why? And what can be done about it? You know maybe this is too simple an idea but perhaps it's because a lot of the offenders don't have fathers? I believe having two parents around really helps with a child's social development. When you take one away they often find growing up more of a struggle. And this is the main cause of our knife crime problem. Well this and the drug trade. Drug traffickers ruin everything.
    http://familyresearched.co.uk/

Because they're easy to get, hide and use. Almost as cowardly as using a gun.

I don't think there's much they can do about it really, the knives aren't the problem it's just that the criminals want to do damage, you could ban all knives, even butter knives and these people would just sharpen sticks. Knives are probably the best we can hope for, at least it's not guns.

Obviously the police should still try imprison gangs and such but as wonderfully undermanned and underfunded as they are right now that probably won't change for a while.

I guess the economy seeing a boost would help too.
    ...heh.

Comment

Working...
    X