Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Chatbox Or A Shoutbox

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • A Chatbox Or A Shoutbox

    I think this should be implemented because the old forum had one.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Guest View Post
    I think this should be implemented because the old forum had one.
    I still think it should be implemented.
    https://dbzeta.net

    Comment


    • #3
      Yeah that sounds like a great idea. The old one was so much fun.

      Comment


      • #4
        I'll look into it some more, but from what I see we need to pay a fair bit of money to get something like this implemented and imo the activity doesn't justify it.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Emmeth View Post
          I'll look into it some more, but from what I see we need to pay a fair bit of money to get something like this implemented and imo the activity doesn't justify it.
          You should be able to use the free version from DragonByte

          Comment


          • #6
            We DO have a discord

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by POOHEAD189 View Post
              We DO have a discord
              You and I both know that does not replace posting on an actual forum.
              https://dbzeta.net

              Comment


              • #8
                It do though. This place has been dead for years.
                Forums are a dying internet phenomenon. All of our members joined years ago, we have no hopes of growing. We switched to discord to keep the community alive for those who wanted to. But the old days are not coming back, no matter how hard we try. Time to accept that.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Even I don't think DBZF can be fully restored to its former activity level, but I do think it can become active again if we try hard enough.
                  https://dbzeta.net

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    No

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Ginyu View Post
                      No
                      You sound unsure here going by your quick no response. I think I can change your mind.
                      https://dbzeta.net

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        you need to start typing posts with more than 1 sentence if you want to do that

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Ginyu View Post
                          you need to start typing posts with more than 1 sentence if you want to do that
                          Good advice. I'll attempt to do so more often. I'll also create more threads containing paragraphs.
                          https://dbzeta.net

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I wouldn't say forums themselves are dying, but this forum is pretty gone, unfortunately.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by POOHEAD189 View Post
                              I wouldn't say forums themselves are dying, but this forum is pretty gone, unfortunately.
                              Just wait. We'll revive it soon enough.
                              https://dbzeta.net

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X