Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Staying logged in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Staying logged in

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have recently been using your product "Dragon Ball Z Forum". I am very fond and appreciative of the service you are offering, but I have one issue which has recently plagued my otherwise more than satisfactory experience. When I log in and select the "Keep me logged in" option, close the window and reopen the forum in a new window, I am greeted with the home page as it appears when logged out. If I click on one of your menu items such as "Blogs", that page with load and show me as logged in and from there I can continue to use your service as a registered member. Many times in the past I have visited DBZF and closed the page because I couldn't be assed to log in again, so I worry that we may be losing some activity due to this issue.

I just thought I would bring this to the attention of the site's executives.

Thank you.

Yours faithfully,

TrunksinSwimmingTrunks
    “Planets are just places for people to stand on. Planets are just rocks. It takes people to make it a world. You can have as many “Earths” as you want. I only care about what’s inside.” – Sakamoto Tatsuma

Kamikaze Pyro is a girl? olsiw

We had a site migration away from tapatalk. In so doing, we couldn't bring over the accounts, and most had to be remade manually by the admins. The old site got bought from Tapatalk, and we had no real clean way to make the jump unfortunately, though the vast majority in a vote wanted it. Not everyone was in there though, and as a result not everyone got one. You'll probably have to make a new account, but from there you should be fine after that.

Signature and Avatar by NinjaSushi

Comment

Thanks for your reply Tinny, although I found it hard to understand how it related to the page displaying me as not logged in.

I tried making a new account (this one) and I have the same issue.

edit: happens on both Chrome and Edge
      Last edited by ZetaboardsRanger; 14-06-2020, 10:13 PM.

Comment

It also happens on Mozilla Firefox. This has actually been an issue for me as well for about a year now but because I haven't heard of it happening to anyone else, I thought it was only an issue on my end. Thanks for bringing this up, glad I'm not crazy lol. I'll pass this off to Rena, she'll be the one that knows how to fix it.

I think Tinny misunderstood your question because this problem hasn't afflicted them at all. They're one of the staffers I keep in contact with. Also, someone that apparently doesn't also share this issue. This is the first time anyone else has mentioned this exact same thing happening to them, as it has me, for quite a long time now.
        Brother! Your crusade IS OVER!!

NO...!!

Comment

Yeh, might as well mention here I've never been able to login on a mobile browser either (Chrome, Chrome Incognito and Opera). No rush, just mentioning it so it can be looked into if you get a chance.

“Planets are just places for people to stand on. Planets are just rocks. It takes people to make it a world. You can have as many “Earths” as you want. I only care about what’s inside.” – Sakamoto Tatsuma

Comment

I just successfully logged in on my mobile. Did someone do something? I didn't do anything on my end, aside from deleting Tiktok, which I doubt is relevant.

Comment

Working...
            X