Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The change affected the activity

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The change affected the activity

Back in the day (zetaboard) we constantly had 20 30 registered members on board. Now the max what i ve seen was 4 ppl wth?

where are they ?

I d suggest to inform if we hadnt done already via email everybody about this. The lack of activity is scary

i dont want this place dead.... What a stronv community we had back in 2013 - 2017

We should try i would willingly nominate myself to be one of those who could spice up the place a bit.
    Upgrading the layout /code whatever if not (because i tend to be very busy nowadays) then with donation i dont know

So apart from this what do you think how could we boost activity?. i miss the old members. .
    ​​

Not much you can do except trying harder, I guess. Forums on general aren't as relevant as they used to be.

Maybe when Super comes back we'll get activity.

Comment

Yeah, I think alongside with the recent changes of our forum we also don't have fresh material to talk about. I think it'll help quite a bit once Super returns, like not Notaka said.
      <a href=https://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.G3u-K0Jwatm3uCyaOjHiRwHaFQ target=_blank>https://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.G...uCyaOjHiRwHaFQ</a>

Comment

Many people haven't made the leap from the old forum to this one, I'm not sure why.

Maybe they missed the thread which would send them here?

Retribution.

Comment

We've already done all we can to inform people about the change. The activity died the day Tapatalk bought Zetaboards, and there was nothing we could do about that. Nobody wanted Tapatalk so we're trying this new forum for a change.

I don't think we're all done yet, things take time although I think we can do better than that. I want to suggest promotion of the forum, some new sections, possibly fewer rules and actually get the post counts all correct from how it was on the old forum.

Any other suggestions?

Comment

I can once again email everyone on the Tapatalk forum to direct them here.

Comment

Working...
            X