Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Potential issues thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also I can't give myself likes. It's allowed on Youtube, why not here?
    Satisfaction is but a temporary staving off of desire in preparation for more dissatisfaction. Contentment is the elysium between these opposites.

Comment

• wolffanghameha
      wolffanghameha commented
      Editing a comment
      You're supposed to keep that a secret

Not much of a complaint though, is it? lol

Retribution.

Comment

Originally posted by Sasuke View Post
      Error Saving Click: You cannot undo button clicks.

Why?? I'd like to take back my dislikes if they were meant to be likes.
      They sell it as a premium feature of the mod, of which I'm not buying at the moment, so for now, be sure you want to click it!

Also, yeah, not being able to like your own things is by design with this mod, and all of them, as well as the inbuilt system, sorry!

Comment

My number of likes has gone down again

Watch as it rises up in a few hours...

Retribution.

Comment

Sorry if any of these questions have been answered, but I have 2 questions. How do I create a signature? Can you post multiple links in 1 post?

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrinceOfSaiyans View Post
            Sorry if any of these questions have been answered, but I have 2 questions. How do I create a signature? Can you post multiple links in 1 post?
            Creating/Editing a signature can be done by clicking 'User Settings' under your nickname in the top right corner and going to 'Account'. Once there it should be around 'Conversation Detail Options'. If you need any help with this, please shout!

For having several links in a post you need to use 'Advanced Editor' which is marked with an A on the top right of your post reply (bottom of the page). I do not believe you can create multiple links by using the chain on the left.

Comment

In the recent topics/latest blogs bit at the right of the main page, shouldn't it focus on topics and blogs respectively instead of both featuring blog entries?

Retribution.

Comment

My apologies in advance if this question has also been asked but I was wondering, will the "BlackPearl" and "BunkerRed" themes receive the kind of Dragon Ball aesthetic and sheen that "CocoaBlack" has?

Comment

Originally posted by Thiln View Post
                  My apologies in advance if this question has also been asked but I was wondering, will the "BlackPearl" and "BunkerRed" themes receive the kind of Dragon Ball aesthetic and sheen that "CocoaBlack" has?
                  It's possible. I don't know the plans personally, so someone else could potentially answer that better than me.

Comment

Not sure on the liking your own post thing. I'm new to the ACP here. I'll get adjusted and get back to you. As for themes, I think we plan on doing more over time. This is just day 1 of the official launch of the forum. We'll likely add more over time.

Also, as for signatures/avatars and profile updates: https://dbzf.co.uk/articles/faq/67-p...ofile-settings

I wrote a FAQ.
                    Brother! Your crusade IS OVER!!

NO...!!

Comment

It logs me out if I go to "dbzf.uk"

Not exactly an issue, I just wanted to let y'all know

Retribution.

Comment

Originally posted by Darker View Post
                        It logs me out if I go to "dbzf.uk"

Not exactly an issue, I just wanted to let y'all know
                        This is because that domain is no longer being used, we are back to .co.uk now, the .uk one will redirect until the domain eventually expires...

Comment

From around 20:05 - 20:10 on the 2nd of January (GMT) I couldn't access some blogs, such as this dumb one:

https://dbzf.co.uk/blogs/fight-fire-...6-what-is-this

I got the "What Is This? An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed" message.
                          “Planets are just places for people to stand on. Planets are just rocks. It takes people to make it a world. You can have as many “Earths” as you want. I only care about what’s inside.” – Sakamoto Tatsuma

Kamikaze Pyro is a girl? olsiw

Comment

Did it resolve itself?

Comment

Yeh. I clicked back and retried the blog (and KP's blog, which had the same problem) a few times, tried refreshing it and tried pasting the url in the address bar and none of that worked. I kept trying and eventually one click worked, randomly. KP's blog took an extra minute or so.
                              “Planets are just places for people to stand on. Planets are just rocks. It takes people to make it a world. You can have as many “Earths” as you want. I only care about what’s inside.” – Sakamoto Tatsuma

Kamikaze Pyro is a girl? olsiw

Comment

Working...
                              X