Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Potential issues thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meowth
    replied
    Originally posted by Darker View Post
    Yeah it's not very phone friendly it seems lol
    Really need to look into that, my phone is not giving the same issues as some are having, might mean that the mobile theme forces the default mobile theme until I can find something nice. The screenshots are helping though!

As with likes being calculated, that's going take some looking into for me, I know that it doesn't update when you make a new post, you'll need to refresh the page, but it also depends if people are using the built in like system, which I am trying to disable, because it's a bit rubbish.

For the chatbox, I might have to look into a way to disable it on mobile, I haven't completed finishing the CSS for it to fit with all themes, but the one you changed to shouldn't look like that. I don't think the chatbox is mobile friendly at all then.

Signatures not showing, that should be a user setting, but not sure, I'll take a look.

Leave a comment:

• NinjaSushi
    replied
    Yeah I'm aware I just thought it worth mentioning everything in case someone overlooks it or forest about it.

I switched to red theme and this happened

Leave a comment:

• Darker
    replied
    Yeah I noticed that as well, but I forgot to say it

The site's still in development so, many of these things will be solved by the time it's finished

Leave a comment:

• NinjaSushi
    replied
    Decided to try a different theme and i dont think this is right. Is it not meant to do the dbzf logo?

Leave a comment:

• Darker
    replied
    Hopefully there's a change that doesn't screw us computer users like last time lol

Leave a comment:

• NinjaSushi
    replied
    Originally posted by Darker View Post
    Tell me about it

Leave a comment:

• Darker
    replied

Leave a comment:

• NinjaSushi
    replied
    This happens when starting a new thread

Leave a comment:

• Darker
    replied
    It gives you the option to resize an image when making a post but that option doesn't work

Leave a comment:

• NinjaSushi
    replied
    I feel like all I'm doing is complaining and this may not be a site issue but I get this happen when I'm responding to topics quite commonly

Leave a comment:

• Darker
    replied
    I see them like that from my computer as well

But our other complaints seem to be fixed, I think

Leave a comment:

• NinjaSushi
    replied
    Thanks for confirming I'm not the only one that can't see it. Got slightly worried there for a moment or two

Responsive on mobile also seems to have issues with videos.

Leave a comment:

• Darker
    replied
    Yep, I can't see it myself either lol

Leave a comment:

• NinjaSushi
    replied
    Ahh darker just reminded me. The line break between post content and signature is so faint on my phone I can't tell which is which. Brownie points to anyone that can easily see it in this screenshot

Leave a comment:

• Darker
    replied
    Also, outside of this thread, I can't see my signature

Leave a comment:

Working...
X