Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.
Please register if you would like to take part.

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Potential issues thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I'm aware I just thought it worth mentioning everything in case someone overlooks it or forest about it.

I switched to red theme and this happened

Comment

Originally posted by Darker View Post
      Yeah it's not very phone friendly it seems lol
      Really need to look into that, my phone is not giving the same issues as some are having, might mean that the mobile theme forces the default mobile theme until I can find something nice. The screenshots are helping though!

As with likes being calculated, that's going take some looking into for me, I know that it doesn't update when you make a new post, you'll need to refresh the page, but it also depends if people are using the built in like system, which I am trying to disable, because it's a bit rubbish.

For the chatbox, I might have to look into a way to disable it on mobile, I haven't completed finishing the CSS for it to fit with all themes, but the one you changed to shouldn't look like that. I don't think the chatbox is mobile friendly at all then.

Signatures not showing, that should be a user setting, but not sure, I'll take a look.

Comment

I personally don't mind since I only use my computer

"Who else is in here?"
        "Just us, monsters."

Comment

PC Master RAAAAACE REPRESENT!

Comment

Why can you post photos in some subforums?

Like, am I supposed to post pics of Marvel VS DC in Other Versus? lol

Also, I can't edit my own "style" in my account

Can't add a profile pic to my blog either
            Last edited by Darker; 21-12-2018, 06:07 PM.

"Who else is in here?"
            "Just us, monsters."

Comment

Sounds like some idiot Meowth can't set permissions correctly! I'll look into these.

Comment

1: You should be able to upload photos anywhere, I just did in Other VS, if there's a section where you can't, let me know! I don't see why it shouldn't be the case.

2: I have no had this issue, you can see my wonderful profile style here: https://dbzf.uk/member/39-vulpix

When I click on my username, there is a button on the left that says Customise My Style, if you are having issues, please state what browser you are using, and if you have any extensions that might block it like No Script.

3: Make a blog, by making a new blog entry, it should prompt you to create on, give it a name and such. Then you'll have a grey book like this:

Hover over it and it should give you an option to upload a picture, like you do with your avatar.

Hope this helps!

I am just a little test account, don't message me!

Comment

Hmm

I'll look into these

Btw, not entirely sure why but I have 9 likes now and a few hours ago I had 15...
                  Last edited by Darker; 23-12-2018, 04:24 AM.

"Who else is in here?"
                  "Just us, monsters."

Comment

It would be good if on mobile likes and dislikes were shown on each post. They are shown momentarily when I first go on a topic, but then disappear.
                    “Planets are just places for people to stand on. Planets are just rocks. It takes people to make it a world. You can have as many “Earths” as you want. I only care about what’s inside.” – Sakamoto Tatsuma

Kamikaze Pyro is a girl? olsiw

Comment

And now I have only 2 likes.

"Who else is in here?"
                      "Just us, monsters."

Comment

And now I have only 2 likes.
                        It's probably a problem with me messing around with the database a fair bit, things need rebuilding and such, but I'll go over to the support site about it, since it's quite odd. I will also ask them about mobile that @wolffanghameha mentioned.

Comment

Comment

Looks like Darker had the number of likes decreasing problem too. I'm down to 1 like. Hmm.
                            https://i.pinimg.com/originals/37/60/d4/3760d41dbd9c13304e1bf302b7c34eac.png

Comment

Originally posted by Greeny View Post
                              Looks like Darker had the number of likes decreasing problem too. I'm down to 1 like. Hmm.
                              Now it's back to 9 likes however, so it changed back to the previous number

"Who else is in here?"
                              "Just us, monsters."

Comment

Error Saving Click: You cannot undo button clicks.

Why?? I'd like to take back my dislikes if they were meant to be likes.
                                Satisfaction is but a temporary staving off of desire in preparation for more dissatisfaction. Contentment is the elysium between these opposites.

Comment

Working...
                                X