Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Old members and possible confusion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old members and possible confusion

I was wondering if there could be a problem with old members who haven't been on for a few months getting confused when they try to come back and are unable to log in using their old account. This seemed to have happened to Pointer (https://dbzf.co.uk/forum/headquarter...ointer-is-here).

I don't know if a message can be pinned up somewhere for a limited time (maybe 9 months, to cover us until the end of the summer holidays). Or if maybe an admin PM can be sent out?
    “Planets are just places for people to stand on. Planets are just rocks. It takes people to make it a world. You can have as many “Earths” as you want. I only care about what’s inside.” – Sakamoto Tatsuma

Kamikaze Pyro is a girl? olsiw

Yeah, this did cross my mind as something that could possibly happen. Even quicker than I expected, though. I'll be looking into something/talking with the other staff about it.
    Brother! Your crusade IS OVER!!

NO...!!

Comment

I can make a little box at the top of the forum to give a small description of what happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Meowth View Post
        I can make a little box at the top of the forum to give a small description of what happened.
        We can also look at sending a mass PM/email out on the old forums to let people know what's happened.

Comment

That was my original thought as we were moving from the old forum, it seems like a good idea. Could help surge activity here, too.
          Brother! Your crusade IS OVER!!

NO...!!

Comment

Yeh it'd be good if a few past members did turn up while people are still a bit excited about having a new forum.

“Planets are just places for people to stand on. Planets are just rocks. It takes people to make it a world. You can have as many “Earths” as you want. I only care about what’s inside.” – Sakamoto Tatsuma

Kamikaze Pyro is a girl? olsiw

Comment

Working...
            X