Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keeping the old forum active to avoid more Tapatalk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keeping the old forum active to avoid more Tapatalk

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/tapa...te-t37212.html

Something to be aware of. Cal Sam Emmeth - Tapatalk recently purged another forum I'm aware of, I'm guessing for inactivity.

F*** Tapatalk.

edit: Title doesn't make sense because I wanted to swear, but kept it PG13 and forgot to properly change it
    --------------------------------------------Signature-----------------------------------------------------

(aka TrunksinSwimmingTrunks aka daman)

“Planets are just places for people to stand on. Planets are just rocks. It takes people to make it a world. You can have as many “Earths” as you want. I only care about what’s inside.” – Sakamoto Tatsuma

Kamikaze Pyro is a girl? olsiw

I hate to be pessimistic, but it seems like the old DBZF's purge by Tapatalk will be inevitable.
    Last edited by Big Green Uncle 3; 04-06-2021, 01:59 AM.

Comment

Ah gosh, that's not good if they end up purging the old forum completely. I guess it would mark the full end of an era if that were to happen.

Comment

If Sam makes a section with a topic to regularly bump (only visible to those with at least 300 posts on there or something), it should be fine.
        --------------------------------------------Signature-----------------------------------------------------

“Planets are just places for people to stand on. Planets are just rocks. It takes people to make it a world. You can have as many “Earths” as you want. I only care about what’s inside.” – Sakamoto Tatsuma

Comment

Originally posted by wolffanghameha View Post
          If Sam makes a section with a topic to regularly bump (only visible to those with at least 300 posts on there or something), it should be fine.
          You mean like the last person to post wins thread?

Comment

No

Comment

Sam uhhhhhh

Comment

Working...
              X