Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I figured out how to view old DBZF links on the Tapatalk forum

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I figured out how to view old DBZF links on the Tapatalk forum

    If you click on a dbzf.co.uk link on the archived Tapatalk forum it will take you to an error on here, because the links are broken/no longer attached to those urls.

    To view the thread, just replace the "http://dbzf.co.uk" part with "https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/dragonball_z_forum/" Eg - https://dbzf.co.uk/topic/8389683/1/#new becomes https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/drag...8389683/1/#new

    (It's definitely the right topic and page, because Pookie said that's what the link was to here: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/drag...670691#p670691 )




    Dunno if anyone wants to pin this or whatever. I'll probs make an "Article" too anyway. edit: nm I can't make an Article anyway lol.
    I don't know what I'm doing, apparently
    --------------------------------------------Signature-----------------------------------------------------

    (aka TrunksinSwimmingTrunks aka daman)

    “Planets are just places for people to stand on. Planets are just rocks. It takes people to make it a world. You can have as many “Earths” as you want. I only care about what’s inside.” – Sakamoto Tatsuma (Gintama)


    Kamikaze Pyro is a girl? olsiw

  • #2
    Do you guys think we should copy paste some of the Tapatalk threads to the new DBZF?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Guest View Post
      Do you guys think we should copy paste some of the Tapatalk threads to the new DBZF?
      I spammed the link of VBulletin DBZF on Tapatalk DBZF and Tapatalk Dragon Ball Super Forum and it seems like it's worked wonders on helping me flood the forum for some reason. LOL.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Big Green The Yoshi View Post

        I spammed the link of VBulletin DBZF on Tapatalk DBZF and Tapatalk Dragon Ball Super Forum and it seems like it's worked wonders on helping me flood the forum for some reason. LOL.
        You are taking way too many liberties. Let it go or I will be forced to take action.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Emmeth View Post

          You are taking way too many liberties. Let it go or I will be forced to take action.
          Yes sir.

          Comment

          Working...
          X