Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask Saberoph.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you think of Dragon Ball Z Kai, and the Boo Saga Kai?

Comment

Kai was alright, but I would rather see DBZ completely redone with and without filler, as for the Boo arc, I haven't seen it.

Comment

Yeah, hopefully Toei will make that happen in the 2020s.

Have you seen the Super Dragon Ball Heroes Anime?

Comment

I doubt it because that would take too many people away from their current projects.

Yes, I have, not recently but I have. It's a fun dumb Dragon Ball Anime, but most of it makes no fucking sense and is there as only promotion for the card game.

Comment

I know you've said you're on other forums before. What are they?

Comment

I started on MFG Forums, and that's where I've been the most, it's been shut down for years. As for the others, to be honest I really don't remember their names, mainly due to me not posting there very often.

Comment

It makes me feel weird knowing that besides Victorious, I'm like the only poster from Original Shinden that first posted on Neoseeker left, if you've ever heard of that forum. P123 completely dropped off the radar a year ago, Koshka completely dropped off the radar three years ago, Kenshi and Captain Cadaver first posted on Pojo, and Kamikaze Pyro first posted on DBZF.

How was MFG compared to DBZF?

Comment

Pyro was on MFG. He's actually the one who invited me to DBZF.

It was 10 times busier than DBZF was at its height. It's actually where the Broli fanboy(Brolitards) uprising started when it came to forums. It's also where I started on my journey on Manga knowledge. I very fond memories of MFG, but it's also where I got so burned out on forums too, so I took time away, but when I came back the forum was gone.

Comment

I know Pyro was on MFG. So were Koshka and Kenshi. I was never on any ancient DBZ Forums, but I've been on basically all of the more recent ones.

Do you consider yourself to be a fanboy of any characters? Like the Brolitards are for Broly?

Comment

Not really, I was close to that line before with Gohan, but I was still reasonable with how he should be represented and didn't constantly overpower him.
                      Last edited by Saberoph; 26-02-2021, 09:11 PM.

Comment

Gohan fanboys can be over the top with how they think Gohan should have been written in the Boo Arc. I agree that making him not train at all was a bad move on Toriyama's part, but they take their dissatisfaction with it too far. Piccolo was handled even worse than Gohan in the Boo Arc, IMO, especially because Ultimate Gohan is awesome.

How do you like the Boo Arc in general, out of curiousity?

Comment

I agree completely. They also want Gohan to be a Goku clone, which he shouldn't be. This is why I'm going to be rewriting my fanfiction Paramountcy, because I started writing it when I was not as close to the line as I used to be, but I'm really not happy with how it is.

Comment

Working...
                          X