Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask Saberoph.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ask Saberoph.

I know I said this months ago, but I dropped off DBZF for the most part. However, that was because of how bad the tapatalk format was on my browsers, it would take ten minutes for me to type just a little more than this.

So, I figured how appropriate to start fresh with an Ask Me thread. So ask away, you know how I take it.

How have you been?
    Do you celebrate Christmas?
    If so, what will you be doing?

Comment

Lol I've been okay, my dad is about to be in a nursing home so I'll have to find a place to live.

My family likes to celebrate and exchange gifts, but after working retail for 13 years, I don't have any Christmas spirit. Also, from a Christians point of view, December 25 isn't even really accurate, I wish more people knew that.

Comment

Oh? I'm not a christian so I wouldn't know, what's the inaccuracy about it?

Comment

That Jesus wasn't born then, but also wasn't even a baby when the wise men showed up, and it isn't truly clear how many there were either. He was a toddler and was born in the spring was before Herold the Great died in 4 BC.

Comment

Huh.

Why do you think they changed it like that?

Comment

Yeah, I'm not really sure why it changed, but it changed to that from 336AD and on, I wish they hadn't adopted that misinformation, since I'm big on being historically accurate.

Comment

Since we're on the subject, what's your favourite Christmas-related thing?

Comment

That I can eat a lot and it's fully justified lol.

Comment

I love you dad, thanks for joining the new place! Any suggestions? Is Darker as sexy was as he was on the other board?

And yeah. That poll of move vs. not move was such a brutal landslide, haha.
                    Brother! Your crusade IS OVER!!

NO...!!

Comment

What's your favourite thing to eat?

Comment

@Sam: A monument in honor, stating that I'm the master of the universe.

Yes, but I thought I was sexier.

@Darker: It's a toss up between deer and turkey.

Comment

What does deer taste like?

Comment

Very lean, almost no fat, like beef but really gamey like duck.

Comment

What about turkey?

Comment

Working...
                              X