Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask Tinny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Green The Yoshi
    replied
    Do you like any other Anime & Manga besides Dragon Ball Z?

Leave a comment:

• Tinny
    replied
    protagonist? Probably Gohan, i prefer that sort of character.
    Antagonist, for new ones probably Broly? Or Vegeta if he counts.
    For Z it's basically the namek arc I think. It actually does a lot with the super saiyan concept that dragon ball didn't do before or sicne.
    For manga and anime, it basically depends. These things aren't in competition, and it depends where the original is from, or what the adaptation does with its material.
    I prefer GT over the movies I think.
    it was GT at first, though I think the Broly movie is better.
    The Manga to be honest, it moves a lot faster than the anime which I appreciate on a lot of places.

Leave a comment:

• Big Green The Yoshi
    replied
    Who's your favorite protagonist in Dragon Ball Z?

Who's your favorite antagonist in Dragon Ball Z?

What's your favorite Dragon Ball Z Saga?

Manga VS Anime?

Movies VS GT?

GT VS Super?

Super Anime VS Super Manga?

Leave a comment:

• Tinny
    replied
    I was always fairly casual to be honest, I watched it, wanted somewhere to talk about it, found this place, and ended up making a lot of friends. That said I have more or less read the manga and watched all the mainline series (and bits and pieces of Super's last season).

That said I did love the newest movie, which was funny because my expectations were really low, but it was genuinely a great movie.

Leave a comment:

• Big Green The Yoshi
    replied
    How big a fan are you of Dragon Ball Z? Since this forum is about Dragon Ball Z.

Leave a comment:

• Tinny
    replied
    Well history proper is something I have a very large interest in, as well as the study of politics and political ideology, enough so that I am aiming for my degrees to be in them. I also paint little models.

Leave a comment:

• Big Green The Yoshi
    replied
    What are your other interests besides books, science fiction, fantasy fiction, historical fiction, and marvel comics?
    Last edited by Big Green The Yoshi; 19-01-2022, 11:59 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Tinny
    replied
    Originally posted by DanielSan View Post

Ooooooh cute! Now I wonder what kind of clothes do you typically wear, like any cute outfits?
    I always really liked dresses honestly.

Big Green The Yoshi mostly tennis tbh, I do a lot of walking. I also have slippers and sandals that I commonly wear around the house and yard.

For Ms.Marvel, My hopes are a bit drained but I do hope they get something decent do the character justice, even if they are doing something I think is dumb with her powers. They were part of the point in the original comics, weird and gross at first and eventually weird and cool. Maybe the show can still pull that off and retain that focus on her as a daughter of immigrants from Pakistan.

Leave a comment:

• Big Green The Yoshi
    replied
    Also, what do you expect out of the Ms Marvel television series to air this year?

Leave a comment:

• Big Green The Yoshi
    replied
    What kind of shoes do you wear?

Leave a comment:

• DanielSan
    replied
    Originally posted by Tinny View Post
    Cute clothes, frilly stuff.
    Ooooooh cute! Now I wonder what kind of clothes do you typically wear, like any cute outfits?

Leave a comment:

• Tinny
    replied
    Not at the moment!

Leave a comment:

• Big Green The Yoshi
    replied
    Do you want to own any other pets besides your German Shepard?

Leave a comment:

• Tinny
    replied
    All of them tbh, I don't really judge them that specifically. Pets tend to show their cuteness in their own way sooner or later.

Leave a comment:

• Big Green The Yoshi
    replied
    What animals do you find cute?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X