Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask Tinny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What kind of clothes do you like?

Comment

Cute clothes, frilly stuff.

Signature and Avatar by NinjaSushi

Comment

What animals do you find cute?

Comment

All of them tbh, I don't really judge them that specifically. Pets tend to show their cuteness in their own way sooner or later.

Comment

Do you want to own any other pets besides your German Shepard?

Comment

Not at the moment!

Comment

Originally posted by Tinny View Post
                Cute clothes, frilly stuff.
                Ooooooh cute! Now I wonder what kind of clothes do you typically wear, like any cute outfits?

Comment

What kind of shoes do you wear?

Comment

Also, what do you expect out of the Ms Marvel television series to air this year?

Comment

Originally posted by DanielSan View Post

Ooooooh cute! Now I wonder what kind of clothes do you typically wear, like any cute outfits?
                      I always really liked dresses honestly.

Big Green The Yoshi mostly tennis tbh, I do a lot of walking. I also have slippers and sandals that I commonly wear around the house and yard.

For Ms.Marvel, My hopes are a bit drained but I do hope they get something decent do the character justice, even if they are doing something I think is dumb with her powers. They were part of the point in the original comics, weird and gross at first and eventually weird and cool. Maybe the show can still pull that off and retain that focus on her as a daughter of immigrants from Pakistan.

Comment

What are your other interests besides books, science fiction, fantasy fiction, historical fiction, and marvel comics?
                        Last edited by Big Green The Yoshi; 19-01-2022, 11:59 AM.

Comment

Well history proper is something I have a very large interest in, as well as the study of politics and political ideology, enough so that I am aiming for my degrees to be in them. I also paint little models.

Comment

How big a fan are you of Dragon Ball Z? Since this forum is about Dragon Ball Z.

Comment

I was always fairly casual to be honest, I watched it, wanted somewhere to talk about it, found this place, and ended up making a lot of friends. That said I have more or less read the manga and watched all the mainline series (and bits and pieces of Super's last season).

That said I did love the newest movie, which was funny because my expectations were really low, but it was genuinely a great movie.

Comment

Who's your favorite protagonist in Dragon Ball Z?

Who's your favorite antagonist in Dragon Ball Z?

What's your favorite Dragon Ball Z Saga?

Manga VS Anime?

Movies VS GT?

GT VS Super?

Super Anime VS Super Manga?

Comment

Working...
                                X