Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask Tinny

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ask Tinny

Basically that. Ask me stuff

Signature and Avatar by NinjaSushi

First!

What's up, Tin Bud?

Reaper? A label created by the Protheans to give voice to their destruction.
    In the end, what they chose to call us is irrelevant. We simply... are. We have no beginning. We have no end. We are infinite.
    Millions of years after your civilization has been eradicated and forgotten, we will endure.

Comment

The ceiling is up, also me realizing I should never touch my phone before 5 AM.

Comment

How did you come up with your current username?

Comment

Originally I based it off the Wizard of Oz, with the Tin Man, over time I decided for something a bit more gender neutral and cute, thus Tinny. That's it really lol, the original name was just spur of the moment.

Comment

Actually, I constantly called him Tinny, hence why he changed it

>.>

Reaper? A label created by the Protheans to give voice to their destruction.
            In the end, what they chose to call us is irrelevant. We simply... are. We have no beginning. We have no end. We are infinite.
            Millions of years after your civilization has been eradicated and forgotten, we will endure.

Comment

That made it an easy name to select

Comment

Working...
              X