Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask Sam

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you pooped today, Sam?

I thought we'd finally tackle the questions that matter, hope you're okay with it.

Comment

That's nice

How are you liking the forum so far?

Comment

Strawberry No. Yes. Maybe. Does a rainbow of pure corn count? :thinking:

Darker I love it, of course. Very happy/thankful for all the work Rena and the others have put in via donation/time invested <3
        Brother! Your crusade IS OVER!!

NO...!!

Comment

How's life?

Comment

Same ol', same ol'. Back and shoulders are hurtin' pretty good from helping groom my dog Sabo at the vet yesterday. Had to be in there with him and help the groomer out with redirecting him and shit since he's such a heavy puppy (Chow Chow, just over 7 months old) and he's really devoted to me and whatnot. He's very timid/afraid of other people, he's only extremely friendly and comfortable with me. The only other person he is sort of comfortable with even letting them touch him is my mom. I didn't think he would be brave enough to even put up with it. It was a lot of hard work, can't imagine how the older lady felt from all of that work. I don't think she could have done it alone even if he was cooperative. With my bad shoulders it was rough but at least it's over with and Sabo's feeling a lot better. I'm glad he was able to be groomed at all, he badly needed it!
            Brother! Your crusade IS OVER!!

NO...!!

Comment

Oh that's nice. My folks and I got a Boston Terrier a few months ago and he's a rather friendly dog and not really timid of others like yours apparently is. He has red eyes though, so we also need to take him to the vet for that. What kind of dog is Sabo?

Comment

Working...
              X