Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask Mystic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ask Mystic

Do it now!

I see you've gotten into a lot of Manga going by your posts on DBZeta. What's your favorite?

Speaking of DBZeta, which members do you expect to see on here?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Green Uncle 2 View Post
      I see you've gotten into a lot of Manga going by your posts on DBZeta. What's your favorite?

Speaking of DBZeta, which members do you expect to see on here?
      From what I've read, I'd say Monster by Naoki Urasawa is one of the best works of fiction I've experienced. Such a shame that the scans online are low quality. Berserk is also really good, but I agree with consensus that it peaks with the Band of the Hawk stuff.

I don't really expect to see them here.

Comment

Who's your favorite character from Monster? If it's Inspector Lunge, then who are your favorites? There are tons of Monster characters after all. Almost too many, actually.
        Last edited by Big Green Uncle 2; 12-03-2021, 08:43 AM.

Comment

They have a hard time dealing with criticism. They are similar to narcissistic personalities in that any criticism immediately fills them with rage. You can give them the gentlest, most constructive criticism, and they might respond by screaming, "Who are you to be telling me that I'm doing it wrong?!" And, as with narcissists, every time an Aspie errs, it's always somebody else's fault.

Or they may simply deny their errors. If an Aspie says something like, "Uh, you know, there was more freedom in the Soviet Union than there is in the US," and you point out why that statement is misguided, they may later simply deny ever having said it. I've seen Aspies deny having said something within a minute of having said it. Most people would be embarrassed to do this; but Aspies simply stonewall, sometimes without even realizing what they're doing.

And because autistics can never admit they're wrong, you will almost never hear them apologize.

Does this passage seem consistent with most tismics that you know? 😏😏😏

Comment

Who's your favorite character from Monster? If it's Inspector Lunge, then who are your favorites? There are tons of Monster characters after all. Almost too many, actually.
            Lunge is my favourite. I like his look, his keyboard quirk, and his character arc. Grimmer is also really good

Comment

Originally posted by The_Police View Post
              They have a hard time dealing with criticism. They are similar to narcissistic personalities in that any criticism immediately fills them with rage. You can give them the gentlest, most constructive criticism, and they might respond by screaming, "Who are you to be telling me that I'm doing it wrong?!" And, as with narcissists, every time an Aspie errs, it's always somebody else's fault.

Or they may simply deny their errors. If an Aspie says something like, "Uh, you know, there was more freedom in the Soviet Union than there is in the US," and you point out why that statement is misguided, they may later simply deny ever having said it. I've seen Aspies deny having said something within a minute of having said it. Most people would be embarrassed to do this; but Aspies simply stonewall, sometimes without even realizing what they're doing.

And because autistics can never admit they're wrong, you will almost never hear them apologize.

Does this passage seem consistent with most tismics that you know? 😏😏😏
              Can't say I've ever met anyone like that πŸ™ƒ

Comment

I agree that Grimmer was a good character. I was really sad to see him die at the end.

Who are your favorite characters from Berserk?

Comment

For Berserk I'd have to say Guts. Pre-retardation Casca and of course Griffith are pretty good.

Comment

What do you think of all of the Story Arcs in Berserk?

Comment

What do you think of all of the Story Arcs in Berserk?
                      I'm only about 200 chapters into Berserk, so I need to catch up. I think Band of the Hawk is obviously the best I've read so far. What follows is good but not as good. I hear Guts stays on a boat for years.

Comment

If you had to traverse a pond containing a family of hippos and your only camouflage is to encompass your head with a fruit or vegetable, what fruit or vegetable would you use?
                        --------------------------------------------Signature-----------------------------------------------------

(aka TrunksinSwimmingTrunks aka daman)

β€œPlanets are just places for people to stand on. Planets are just rocks. It takes people to make it a world. You can have as many β€œEarths” as you want. I only care about what’s inside.” – Sakamoto Tatsuma

Kamikaze Pyro is a girl? olsiw

Comment

A cucumber. Hopefully the hippos won't notice something so low profile or maybe they'll think it's a piece of driftwood.

Comment

What if the pond contained Crocodiles instead?

Comment

Romaine lettuce

Comment

Working...
                              X