Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask Cal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lebron's numbers aren't super flashy but his style of play still hasn't shown me that anyone is superior to him as far as overall talent goes. The amount of times Lebron this season has decided with a quarter left that he was gonna stop messing around and actually give full Lebron effort to either seal the game, send it into overtime, and then proceed to come up with clutch play after clutch play in said overtime is too much for me to ignore.

Edit: As well, Lebron is one of the few players (alongside Luka) that you can trust to put the ball on the floor and always know the right play to make every single time. I can't say the same for Durant or AD.

Comment

Originally posted by Goddess Ultimecia View Post
      Lebron's numbers aren't super flashy but his style of play still hasn't shown me that anyone is superior to him as far as overall talent goes. The amount of times Lebron this season has decided with a quarter left that he was gonna stop messing around and actually give full Lebron effort to either seal the game, send it into overtime, and then proceed to come up with clutch play after clutch play in said overtime is too much for me to ignore.

Edit: As well, Lebron is one of the few players (alongside Luka) that you can trust to put the ball on the floor and always know the right play to make every single time. I can't say the same for Durant or AD.
      I think Lebron is going to have a good chance here to see if he can get ahead in the MVP race. AD is out 2-3 weeks and Lebron will likely have around 10 games without him. If he wins 65--70 percent of them and averages good numbers then he may distance himself. He is probably better than I'm giving him credit for as you've mentioned. It's fun to have him the convo either way.

Comment

It's crazy that he's even in the convo at 36, that's some Karl Malone shit. Just, you know, no child predator shit involved lol.

Yeah but, big Lebron fan. And I see so much of Lebron in Luka its crazy. The way Luka can see the floor and make plays is on another level.

Comment

So you said you were an engineer, which engineering major did you study and what do you do in the company?

Comment

Originally posted by Vitalista View Post
            So you said you were an engineer, which engineering major did you study and what do you do in the company?
            I have my 2 year degree in Electronics Technology and my 4 year degree in Manufacturing Sciences.

I started as an Electronics Engineer for Samsung. Unfortunately a while back they moved our plant to Mexico so I had to leave.

After this I went to work for a company named Magna. I was the Launch Engineer for a new product (the 2021 Jeep Grande Wagoneer Frame). We launched the vehicle frame for FCA/Chrysler.

Now I am a Quality/Mechanical Engineer for a company that makes the tubing that goes inside residential/commercial AC Units.

Comment

How does it feel being the administrator of DBZF, as well as taking Tim and Rogue's places? This question includes both the Forum and the Discord Server.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Green Uncle 2 View Post
                How does it feel being the administrator of DBZF, as well as taking Tim and Rogue's places? This question includes both the Forum and the Discord Server.
                Tim & Rogue have done great things for the forum and it's a lot of pressure to meet those standards. Discord is more of a social application where the people who became really good friends from DBZF all went to shoot the breeze. Before Discord we had IRC and it was the same way.

I'm lucky though that there are some great members here and some great staff that have stayed around. It makes the plans to get the activity level up again a lot easier.

Comment

Which great members do you expect to see return to the forum? Whether they be registered members already or joining the forum again?

Comment

Which great members do you expect to see return to the forum? Whether they be registered members already or joining the forum again?
                    We will shoot for as many as we can get. There have always been great forum posters, terrible forum posters, posters who only post in DBZ, posters who only post in Spam, etc... but the thing that made DBZF so good was that it was very diverse. All sections had a good amount of activity and were catered to ensure their growth.

Comment

How will the VBulletin DBZF change graphically?

Comment

Yeah I feel that is a nice plan to have for the forum. I certainly look forward to having the forum get active again. So what do you want to come out of this revival yourself?

Comment

How will the VBulletin DBZF change graphically?
                          We will see. As far as the graphics that's not one fo the first things we're looking at changing but nothing is off the table.

Originally posted by DanielSan
                          Yeah I feel that is a nice plan to have for the forum. I certainly look forward to having the forum get active again. So what do you want to come out of this revival yourself?
                          I want to be the most active dbz specific forum on the internet like we used to be.

Comment

How long do you expect it will take to make DBZF the most active DBZ specific forum again?
                            Last edited by Big Green Uncle 2; 23-02-2021, 02:11 AM.

Comment

Ah cool, so how have you been keeping busy in this times?

Comment

How long do you expect it will take to make DBZF the most active DBZ specific forum again?
                                It's impossible to tell. It may not happen at all but that is the goal.

Originally posted by DanielSan
                                Ah cool, so how have you been keeping busy in this times?
                                I got married, had a kid, finished college and have been furthering my career in Engineering to the best of my ability. What about you?

Comment

Working...
                                X