Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

u 'member?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• u 'member?

'member me? might seem a long time ago.

i came to say thank you to tim but might just as well.

where are buuberries, ninjaneer, mitas (i saw him tho), peep, koaj, espo, wolf, yure (emmeth's friend forgot how to spell tho), zenet, majin vegeta, yusuke, ginyutokusentai, legendarycell, mastergohan, pookie, strawberry & others?

still around? i hope so

had a lot of fun times here

too bad some of the kewl old members aren't here tho like mysticvegeta & gattsu :'( :'( :'(
    Last edited by StrawHatCrew; 15-07-2019, 02:08 AM.

Some of those guys are still here, or are bound to return eventually

Comment

Hopefully they are/will be here. I sure do miss a-lot of them.

Comment

& i remember u too.

gr8 fellow

Comment

Hullo
          https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ENqzSGWU8AQlbQs.jpg:small

Comment

Glad to see you found your way here. I know you only came here to say thanks to Tim, but I hope you stay for at least a while.

Comment

hey green

i remember u too. one of the legendary members around. kewl to see u still around and active. makes me happy to still see the ppl from the good times around.

& hey emmeth. yeah i mainly came for that but we'll see.

also i'm rly, rly sry. i accidentally somehow clicked dislike for both ur posts for some reason. i can't undo it now but i thanked your posts

Comment

Hard to forget about me xP

Comment

That Gattsu guy sucks. I’m glad he’s gone

Comment

Hey meng

Comment

hey,

i think i knw u l0l

Comment

Hell yeh I got mentioned.

Espo (aka the first ever deleted member aka Tommy Pickles) is on the dbzf discord, he started posting a bit there recently. Ninjaneer/Engineer/Rockman is on there now too. Not sure if anyone else you mentioned is though. Emmeth's friend you're on about was Yoeri.

I was thinking about Buuberries, Koaj (obviously) and Pookie and Hustla (her boyfriend who was on here too) in the last few days. Zenet! lmao I don't remember what he was like but he had some generic dbzf avatar I remember (nothing to do with DBZ).

Damn dude, don't make me sad.

Who's Greeny? I remember Green the guy who had the Will Smith avatar, but I'm not sure who this Greeny is really. Maybe they had another username?

edit: Gattsu/Broskey/SSJBriskey is on Wolfgang (chad's rebellious brother/Wahnsinn)'s discord, which is dead asf.
                        --------------------------------------------Signature-----------------------------------------------------

(aka TrunksinSwimmingTrunks aka daman)

“Planets are just places for people to stand on. Planets are just rocks. It takes people to make it a world. You can have as many “Earths” as you want. I only care about what’s inside.” – Sakamoto Tatsuma

Kamikaze Pyro is a girl? olsiw

Comment

Greeny is SSBardock84.

Comment

Originally posted by wolffanghameha View Post
                            Hell yeh I got mentioned.

Espo (aka the first ever deleted member aka Tommy Pickles) is on the dbzf discord, he started posting a bit there recently. Ninjaneer/Engineer/Rockman is on there now too. Not sure if anyone else you mentioned is though. Emmeth's friend you're on about was Yoeri.

I was thinking about Buuberries, Koaj (obviously) and Pookie and Hustla (her boyfriend who was on here too) in the last few days. Zenet! lmao I don't remember what he was like but he had some generic dbzf avatar I remember (nothing to do with DBZ).

Damn dude, don't make me sad.

Who's Greeny? I remember Green the guy who had the Will Smith avatar, but I'm not sure who this Greeny is really. Maybe they had another username?

edit: Gattsu/Broskey/SSJBriskey is on Wolfgang (chad's rebellious brother/Wahnsinn)'s discord, which is dead asf.
                            meng, i remember them all or most of them too, i think. i also thought abt them. i wonder.

zenet was here when i 1st came here so i couldn't forget abt him i think l0l.

i'm sad too i think. :'( :'( :'(

how can i get on discord, l0l? srs q i think.

I miss the shout-box too.

Comment

StrawHatCrew Discord is the link at the bottom of this page or any page on the forum. Or the link up at the top in the below the banner Then you register or if you already have a discord account you log in.

Yeh we could do with a shout box here. Not like it would kill activity, seeing as it's not even that active here! The shoutbox didn't kill activity in the days when there were 700-1000+ posts a day on DBZF. I said DBZF there as if it was another forum.

I don't remember what your avatar was when you joined. Was it the same one as you have now?

On the discord a few people were talking about old members from like 2012-2013 and acted like they could barely remember them. Like espo forgot Koaj's username. Dafuq duck?

PS go on Curtis' site he asked you a very deep question.
                              --------------------------------------------Signature-----------------------------------------------------

(aka TrunksinSwimmingTrunks aka daman)

“Planets are just places for people to stand on. Planets are just rocks. It takes people to make it a world. You can have as many “Earths” as you want. I only care about what’s inside.” – Sakamoto Tatsuma

Kamikaze Pyro is a girl? olsiw

Comment

Working...
                              X