Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.
Please register if you would like to take part.

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where's the Kaboom?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's the Kaboom?

Here he is, making an underwhelming and probably unnecessary "introduction" thread.

First I went to check on the old site, to discover it had been replaced. Then I forgot about it. Then it took me a long time to realize that I couldn't simply log in to my old account because it evaporated along with the old site, and had to rejoin anew. Then I forgot about it again. Then today happened. At least I managed to dig up some archive pages and find my own "original DBZF join date" information, so that's already done.

Have to admit, I dig the new(est) forum's look. The other two themes could use banners and headers and shiz, though.

Welcome back!
    https://i.pinimg.com/originals/0c/e1/34/0ce13464c2c83ecc3ebc36030fd5e7e8.jpg

Comment

Welcome back to the forum, enjoy your stay
      Bear?

The King of Bears!

Comment

Welcome back brother

Comment

Also, there was supposed to be an earth-shattering kaboom!
          Bear?

The King of Bears!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaboom View Post
            Here he is, making an underwhelming and probably unnecessary "introduction" thread.

First I went to check on the old site, to discover it had been replaced. Then I forgot about it. Then it took me a long time to realize that I couldn't simply log in to my old account because it evaporated along with the old site, and had to rejoin anew. Then I forgot about it again. Then today happened. At least I managed to dig up some archive pages and find my own "original DBZF join date" information, so that's already done.

Have to admit, I dig the new(est) forum's look. The other two themes could use banners and headers and shiz, though.
            Thanks Kaboom. It has been a bit of a rough move and yeah, we still have a lot of work to do. I burnt out pretty hard after designing the old Tapatalk board, but, I'm really glad to see members such as yourself back and around!
            Brother! Your crusade IS OVER!!

NO...!!

Comment

Quality control?

Comment

Working...
              X