Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did you find us?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sure I was on this forum a while back, but I understand there's been a pretty major remodeling? Heh. I was clearing out an email and had an pm from this place from like 2013...

Comment

I was already on the forum before, but seldom posted outside of the discord. One day you guys reformatted the whole thing, ditched the old content, and made it necessary to have an account to access the site, so I rejoined.

Comment

Originally posted by saiyanhajime View Post
        I'm sure I was on this forum a while back, but I understand there's been a pretty major remodeling? Heh. I was clearing out an email and had an pm from this place from like 2013...
        That's pretty cool. Good thing you decided to return. And yeh, we moved over from the old forum.

What's the Hajime in your name refer to?
        “Planets are just places for people to stand on. Planets are just rocks. It takes people to make it a world. You can have as many “Earths” as you want. I only care about what’s inside.” – Sakamoto Tatsuma

Kamikaze Pyro is a girl? olsiw

Comment

I found this forum because I was a long-serving member of the old DBZF forum and still had the URL in my bookmarks, so when I clicked it, I found everything had changed. Figured I should re-establish my presence seeing as the forum had been a part of my life for 10+ years.

I originally found the old forum because I was a member of an InvisionFree Star Wars RP forum that was affiliated with DBZF. I registered an account in the summer of 2006 but didn't really start posting until a couple of months in and was basically there ever since. Been on a bit of a hiatus because I'm a grown up now and have adult life stuff to do, but I figure I'll always check in here once in a while.

Comment

My home forum simple as that, though I do miss certain people but lost contact with them prior to the old dbzf changes.

And I do miss having a rivals in debates daily hehe...

And I know I'm late but I think this should be an exception.

Comment

Originally posted by wolffanghameha View Post

That's pretty cool. Good thing you decided to return. And yeh, we moved over from the old forum.

What's the Hajime in your name refer to?
              Sorry for the delayed reply.

I've actually had this same username since we first got dial up AOL.. lmao. I just liked the word/name Hajime and I've used it ever since.

Comment

Oh cool....showing your age there with remembering AOL. I thought it might be Hajime from danganronpa.
                You should do karate or judo, they use that word a lot.
                “Planets are just places for people to stand on. Planets are just rocks. It takes people to make it a world. You can have as many “Earths” as you want. I only care about what’s inside.” – Sakamoto Tatsuma

Kamikaze Pyro is a girl? olsiw

Comment

Hi, I'm Geek Zen. I stumbled across the site while looking for a good DBZ forum as I am new to the digital art and illustration world and being a Dbz fan I decided to create Dbz fanart.
                  When I saw how awesome the forum looks compared to some out there I decided to see how it goes, so now I'm here looking for an awesome community.

here is my latest drawing of Beerus. Which was an entry to a Displate challenge.

Comment

Working...
                  X