Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did you find us?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did you find us?

Please feel free to tell us a little about how you found our humble forum!

Well there was something of a mechanics and aesthetical shift over on the previous DBZF forum. People began to express their discontent over the arrangements and in response the call for a new forum was made. I like others wished to follow afterwards so here we are.

From the onset a few years back, I was just looking for a Dragon Ball oriented forum to post in and offer my thoughts on the manga, or anime as is the case of having grown up with it, that I enjoy.. DBZF seemed like a noteworthy amicable forum so I decided to sign up.

Comment

I believe I found the original dbzf while looking for something graphics related and ended up staying due a bond I had formed with Sam. I moved to the new home due to Sam flooding my dm's

Comment

My mommy bought me DB Super on VHS and I wanted to talk about it
        “Planets are just places for people to stand on. Planets are just rocks. It takes people to make it a world. You can have as many “Earths” as you want. I only care about what’s inside.” – Sakamoto Tatsuma

Kamikaze Pyro is a girl? olsiw

Comment

Originally posted by wolffanghameha View Post
          My mommy bought me DB Super on VHS and I wanted to talk about it
          VHS wow! We don't own one of those, we are using laserdisc, it's the future.

Comment

Ah how I miss VHS

I had a crapload of DBZ tapes, I probably still have them somewhere

“If something can bite you, that's reason enough to fear it.”

Comment

Miss it? Lol, I still use them. During this Christmas break at home I've watched around 4 or 5. There are some movies I've never even seen on DVD, like some of the Star Wars movies.

On topic, I searched Dragon Ball Z Forum

Comment

I learnt something new today.

I'm gonna make a topic about dvds.

(On topic: I searched character vs character topics on google and lurked for ages. Developed a slight crush on Sasuke's avatar)
                “Planets are just places for people to stand on. Planets are just rocks. It takes people to make it a world. You can have as many “Earths” as you want. I only care about what’s inside.” – Sakamoto Tatsuma

Kamikaze Pyro is a girl? olsiw

Comment

Googled for a Dragonball forum ages ago because I had lost a lot of the friends I discussed Dragonball with and wanted to meet some new people, make new friends.

Ended up finding my partner of 2 (...almost 3 wow) years.

We live together now.

What is my life.

Comment

I googled dbz message board and it was the top 2. Stayed ever since.
                    Satisfaction is but a temporary staving off of desire in preparation for more dissatisfaction. Contentment is the elysium between these opposites.

Comment

I had gotten back into Dragon Ball in my senior year of High School, a couple of years after that I started browsing Forums for all the things I liked talking about or reading about. So I searched "Dragon Ball Forum" and this was the second option from the top, I choose this site over the others because the site was easier to use and looked better than the others.

Love it here!

Comment

I used to use this last year

Comment

I was an active member on the last forum, even spent some ad dollars with you guys, I loved the community and the conversations and looking to jump back in

Comment

I've lurked this forum on and off for months to get a feel of the atmosphere around here, and I figured this place was friendly enough, so yeah. ^^

Comment

From the old DBZF.

Comment

Working...
                              X