Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.
Please register if you would like to take part.

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did you find us?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did you find us?

Please feel free to tell us a little about how you found our humble forum!

Well there was something of a mechanics and aesthetical shift over on the previous DBZF forum. People began to express their discontent over the arrangements and in response the call for a new forum was made. I like others wished to follow afterwards so here we are.

From the onset a few years back, I was just looking for a Dragon Ball oriented forum to post in and offer my thoughts on the manga, or anime as is the case of having grown up with it, that I enjoy.. DBZF seemed like a noteworthy amicable forum so I decided to sign up.

Comment

I believe I found the original dbzf while looking for something graphics related and ended up staying due a bond I had formed with Sam. I moved to the new home due to Sam flooding my dm's

Comment

My mommy bought me DB Super on VHS and I wanted to talk about it
        “Planets are just places for people to stand on. Planets are just rocks. It takes people to make it a world. You can have as many “Earths” as you want. I only care about what’s inside.” – Sakamoto Tatsuma

Kamikaze Pyro is a girl? olsiw

Comment

Originally posted by wolffanghameha View Post
          My mommy bought me DB Super on VHS and I wanted to talk about it
          VHS wow! We don't own one of those, we are using laserdisc, it's the future.

Comment

Ah how I miss VHS

I had a crapload of DBZ tapes, I probably still have them somewhere

"Who else is in here?"
            "Just us, monsters."

Comment

Miss it? Lol, I still use them. During this Christmas break at home I've watched around 4 or 5. There are some movies I've never even seen on DVD, like some of the Star Wars movies.

On topic, I searched Dragon Ball Z Forum
              https://i.pinimg.com/originals/37/60/d4/3760d41dbd9c13304e1bf302b7c34eac.png

Comment

I learnt something new today.

I'm gonna make a topic about dvds.

(On topic: I searched character vs character topics on google and lurked for ages. Developed a slight crush on Sasuke's avatar)
                “Planets are just places for people to stand on. Planets are just rocks. It takes people to make it a world. You can have as many “Earths” as you want. I only care about what’s inside.” – Sakamoto Tatsuma

Kamikaze Pyro is a girl? olsiw

Comment

Googled for a Dragonball forum ages ago because I had lost a lot of the friends I discussed Dragonball with and wanted to meet some new people, make new friends.

Ended up finding my partner of 2 (...almost 3 wow) years.

We live together now.

What is my life.

Comment

I googled dbz message board and it was the top 2. Stayed ever since.
                    Satisfaction is but a temporary staving off of desire in preparation for more dissatisfaction. Contentment is the elysium between these opposites.

Comment

I had gotten back into Dragon Ball in my senior year of High School, a couple of years after that I started browsing Forums for all the things I liked talking about or reading about. So I searched "Dragon Ball Forum" and this was the second option from the top, I choose this site over the others because the site was easier to use and looked better than the others.

Love it here!

Comment

I used to use this last year

Comment

I was an active member on the last forum, even spent some ad dollars with you guys, I loved the community and the conversations and looking to jump back in

Comment

I've lurked this forum on and off for months to get a feel of the atmosphere around here, and I figured this place was friendly enough, so yeah. ^^

Comment

From the old DBZF.

Comment

Working...
                              X