Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's Been Way Too Long...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Been Way Too Long...

This is more of a reintroduction, I've been only off and on(mostly off) over the past three years, and I randomly come back for maybe a day, then disappear again.

I think it's time for that to change, my overall life quality has improved, I have a stable internet connection, and I'm now ready to get back to it.

Welcome back again again again lol

Comment

Lol yeah yeah, I had that coming. Thanks.

What have I missed?

Comment

Not much, most of what happens is on discord.

Comment

Indeed. Not much activity on the boards anymore
          Brother! Your crusade IS OVER!!

NO...!!

Comment

Then it looks like I need to get on Discord then, sad though because I love DBZF and message forums as a whole. So much of my life has been in them, and now sadly they're going away because of places like Reddit and various chats...😞

Comment

Another community I used to go to called The Millennium Forums is defunct (not deleted or abandoned, just broken. I'll elaborate in a following post if you'd like), and now we go on a Discord server for it. I feel your pain.

Welcome back!

Comment

Yeah, I'm curious to know, and thanks. I've been using Discord, it's nice talking to everyone again.

Comment

Account Suspended (millenniumforums.com)

"Account Suspended

This Account has been suspended.

Contact your hosting provider for more information."

We've had this issue on more than occasion, but there's been two instances including this one that lasted for months. It went back online again in early November, only to go offline shortly after. On top of this, the admin paying for the forum has lost all interest in it even before the lengthy suspensions. I wouldn't be surprised if he stopped paying for it altogether. I also created a forum to take its place but no one joined it.

I kind of don't want to join the DBZF Discord Server because I want to focus on helping this forum, since I haven't given up hope on it yet like I have The Millennium Forums.

Comment

That really sucks, because I still feel there's a place for forums even with places like Discord.

I hear you though, even though I've joined the server, I still haven't given up hope on DBZF either. I've devoted so much of my life to message forums, that walking away from the just feels wrong.

Comment

This forum died in a few stages.

I'd say the old forum which was vary similar to this which got changed/updated to a worse(and I mean extremely worse) version of itself caused a lot of people to leave. Then when that basically got deleted to become this and all the old topics and accounts went with it caused the rest to leave. And now all those people that left caused the people who stayed to slowly start leaving as they're no longer many discussion going on.

me I lost basically, well I did lose all my shit lol. I still use the same name in hopes some recognize me.

I'd also say super ending has also caused some to leave as well.
                      Last edited by StrenuousSpider; 02-01-2021, 11:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by StrenuousSpider View Post
                        This forum died in a few stages.

I'd say the old forum which was vary similar to this which got changed/updated to a worse(and I mean extremely worse) version of itself caused a lot of people to leave. Then when that basically got deleted to become this and all the old topics and accounts went with it caused the rest to leave. And now all those people that left caused the people who stayed to slowly start leaving as they're no longer many discussion going on.

me I lost basically, well I did lose all my shit lol. I still use the same name in hopes some recognize me.

I'd also say super ending has also caused some to leave as well.
                        I'd like to point out to people who might not be fully aware of this but there's a link to the old forum on the bottom of the page where you can find all your old threads and posts. It has not been deleted.

Aside from that, welcome back to the forum! Good to see you

Comment

@StrenuousSpider: True, the initial change drove a lot of people away, and that was pretty much the initial downfall of DBZF, but at least we still have an alternate way of discussing everything.

@Emmeth: Thanks, and yeah I've been using that link a lot, going back and getting a lot of my old shit. Especially my other theories, although very jumbled some weren't bad ones.

Comment

I mentioned this in another thread that recently got closed. I think if some staff members started posting on the forum, others would join in as well.

Comment

Working...
                            X